Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi everyone, it has been a very long time since the last time I posted in here. Probably a couple of years ago maybe.

Anyway, I have still been going to Slimming World the passed year and still no were near target. I just can't get into the frame of mind for it.

But at 9stone 11.5lbs and into size 12 jeans (I am just hoping New Looks skinny jeans are small fitting, lol), I think it is time I get back into the swing of it.

The only thing is I am now vegan so it's just a little bit more difficult but not too much.

9st 3 this morning, seem to be gaining and loosing the same 2lbs but hopefully now I've started exercising I will see a loss now and again! Plus I'm doing sw at home so probably could be better!

9st4 as of this morning and after serious mucking about. I'm glad that when I don't religously stick to sw that I don't gain massive amounts of weight, that tells me that i'm not actually all that bad really, I just go over syns.

Really want to try hard today, i've looked up some Joe Wicks exercise videos on youtube as my sil is doing them daily and with a 4 month old that is very clingy! If she can do it I can, she says even if she does a 5 min one at least its something!

Got my asda order coming soon, nothing off plan so i've no excuses!!!

I have been horrendous!!!! I have injured my foot and on a crutch so no running for me! Nor can I weigh in!!!

I end up turning to food as I get upset about it which is the opposite of what I need to happen!!!

It's been a while since anyone has posted in here and even longer since I've been in (although I did creep back up to the 11's so that wasn't good)

Is anyone still about, I have weigh in tomorrow and hoping to be back in the 9's.... hoping even more that star week the following week doesn't throw me back into the 10's

Is there anyone else with the 9s to 8s goal on this thread?

Just joined this section, I'm not trying to get into the 8's but I do want to get to my target within this weight bracket.

Hopefully i'll belong in this group very shortly! I've been off grid for so long, I did try re-joining my nearest SW class but I didn't enjoy it, long story really but I can't rule out going back.

In the mean time I just want to try one more time to do this by myself - I have all the tools I need, including a brand new exercise bike to help along the way and I also have a MAJOR reason to do this now................... We have just booked our 2020 holiday YAY!!!!! We haven't been abroad since 2013 and so it will be my 3 yr old's first time on a plane and my 8 yr olds 2nd (although he doesn't remember the 1st time!) It's going to be so special so I've gotta do this, for my husband too as he really is the biggest he's ever been. Neither of us are massively overweight but he wants to lose 1-2 stone so I need to sort the food side of things.

Hope to chat soon and belong in here - i'll weigh tomorrow but I was 10.2 last time I checked :cool:

Back