Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi everyone, its been a while!

I currently belong in the 12's to 11's thread, but hoping to be back here before long x

Hello my lovelies!!

Wow long time no speak.... had to wait to get a new laptop to get back online...but I'm here!!!

Hi everyone......any if the oldies about?

Hi, Kim! I remember you! I've really missed minimins whilst it's been down and I'm so glad to see it is up and running again, as I'm seriously lacking in motivation at the moment!

Am I right in thinking you have reached target? I finally reached my target of 8st 7 in July, but it's been so hard maintaining and I've been all over the place (below and above my range) and had 3 grace weeks so far. I really want my diamond membership and have to weigh this Monday. I think I may have gone back into the 9s over Christmas, so I'm quite worried!

I'm trying to stay positive, and reflect back on the last year. As I read on the SW website: 'If you bought a vase of flowers and one had wilted, would you throw the whole lot away?'.

I was flattered to win Woman of the Year and Miss Slinky in my group, and my partner, who joined up after minimins shut down, has also lost around 3 stone in total and won Mr Sleek! If the results are not what I had hoped for on Monday (I've been back on plan for nearly a week), I will try and view it as a minor setback, and not beat myself up and have a binge - a vicious circle I've been in for some time now.

Hope everyone is well and hello to any new members!

Last edited:
Hi All!!!
So I re-joined slimming world the wed's before new years and even though I had NYE, NYD and my birthday to deal with I was thrilled to lose 3.5lbs on my first week! That takes me to 10st2.5 and i'm hoping for another 1-2 this week so I will belong in here any week now!!!

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining in! :) I'm currently 8st 10lb my target weight is 8st 5lb I think, nothing set in stone really .... been hovering around 8st 13lb for a while and finally got to 8st 10lb after having an almighty binge over christmas, went up to 9st 2lb and lost 6lb in 2 weeks! Think eating the rubbish kick started my metabolism again.

Upped my exercise this year as I have alot of flab :( doing the charlotte crosby bum blitz/belly blitz and walking wherever I can using my fitbit and aiming for 10-11k steps a day.

Anyway I weigh in on a Monday (didn't this morning as hubby was hogging the bathroom :rolleyes:) looking forward to chatting to you all

Hi Tigger, hows the dvd? I love Charlotte!!!!

I did my first exercise post natal exercise yesterday and looking forward to getting back into a more high intensity workout so i'm thinking about buying the Charlotte one on youtube (no dvd player)

So I finally belong in here! Weighed in last wed's and lost another 1.5lbs taking me to 9st13.5. Half a pound to me half stone sticker!

Hi Lucy,

Charlotte dvds are brilliant, I did 12 rounds last night mixed from her bum blitz and belly blitz and did the extra abs section, feeeeling it today :D haha

Congrats on getting into the 9s!

Morning ladies,

Well my last week of my slimming world countdown was last week so if I go back today I have to start paying Again or buy other countdown. I have a couple of hours to debate what I'm going to do haha

I'm right at the top of my comfy weight (9st 5lb to 9st 10lb) and I'm currently 10st exactly so want to get back to 9st 5lb!

Hi all,

I just went to my first Slimming World session today. Got weighed and I'm 9 stone 7 lbs.

About six years ago I was 14 stone, and lost most of my weight through exercise and dieting, and then I was on the Cambridge Diet (but it made me really miserable so don't think I could go through it again). At my lowest I was 8 stone 4lbs (although it wasn't sustainable for me), then I maintained for a year on 8 stone 11 lbs. BUT THEN, I finished university a year and a half ago and have gained 10lbs which I'm struggling to shift. So, I'm excited to start Slimming World and see if it will work for me!

Hi all, hoping there are some lurkers so we can kick start this thread! I try to do my own diary but I much prefer chatting on a thread, people listen to me then, well sometimes ;)

Didn't get to weigh in this wed's as my hubby works so the cons puts me a shift worker which is good of her! Saves me a fiver for not going once a month!

The week before I lost 3lbs which I was thrilled about because i'm usually a pound a week kinda loser, I did 3 days of EE SE so that's what got me the loss. I weighed at home for the missed week and i've stayed the same after 3 over syn days and introducing carbs back so this week i'm going to do some more EE SE to get cracking, did one successfully yesterday, slightly over syns but no carbs. The 3lbs loss takes my weight to 9st 9 with a total loss of 11lbs :)

I'm having SW burgers tonight, I can't wait! Hubby's working his last night shift of the week so I have half a bottle of red wine, syn free burgers and the new Scandal on catch up!!!!

Hellooo everyone :)

I'm a newbie to minimins but have been reading the forums for answers to questions for ages - was about time I joined! (@Lucylu79, your lurker comment made me laugh!)

I did SW about a year and a half ago and dropped from 10 st 4 to around 9 st 5. Since then I've hovered at around 9 st 10 (which is my usual) but I would love to drop off that extra bit to get down to the 8s. Seems an impossible task!

Started SW up again a couple of weeks ago and am at around 9, 7. How many syns do you do when you get closer to target? o_O

Hello all! I've been meaning to get back into writing on minimins but seem to keep forgetting. I'm at the stage in my weightloss where I'm maintaining; I keeping looking at old photos of me and it's made me so glad I started SW!

Hiya everyone, currently 23 weeks pregnant and so I'm out of the 9's but I'm still lurking and hope to be back here in time for Santa!

resurrecting this!

im half way in the 9s hoping to be at the lighter end of the 8s!

Hi Jenna!

I'm still in the 9's but this time i'm defo ready to get back to target and so today I thought 'I know, i'll log onto Minis to get some inspiration' and so here I am!

I re-joined SW a few weeks ago, lost 3.5lbs in my 1st week, STS week 2 and haven't been back since! Naughty naughty!

Got to face up to things on wed's and a sneaky look on my scales shows a whopping 5 ON!

Hoping today I can clear out the fridge and go shopping, it's damage limitation between now and wed's!!!

Hi guys, just popping in to say hello and see if any other oldies are here?

I don't belong in here now, but will hopefully be back soon. This thread was my lifeline for such a long time before

Back