Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

lilprincessvic said:
OO start with level 2 you feel it so much!
Yer its a box set got LOADS of different workouts to stop you getting bored.

Found my positive number 3........................................OH just got £500 back from council tax people woooop. Means we can put a deposit down on our wedding venue :-D

Wow brilliant....good for you!! Do you think the harder levels will bring quicker results?

lynica said:
Morning girls
been a mad week here not been able to get on to post, loads to catch up again lol
cant quiet remember all I've read, so just say hi to everyone, hope everyone is doing ok xx

Vicky are you leaving me to complete the shred alone :( when i get a min I'll need to look at the body revolution, good luck let me know how you get on and if you think its better than the shred x

Kim so glad your appointment went well, and there is no more surgery needed, but sorry you didnt get a complete answer to your pain, heres hoping they sort it soon big hugs.
Sorry Kim as well i havent wi this morning I know i said i would join you wi fortnightly but its *week and i feel bloated and crap so decieded it wouldnt be good for my mood if i had gained, so going to wait for another 2 weeks as that will be a month since i called target, hope you understand xx

Hope you all have a good day xx

Hey am still doing shred. Week today since last did it and two days short of completing level one but think will jump to level two eeeek

Yer I would just jump to level two. I was really enjoying it but my shins are kiilling me!! Plus got this body revolution so wanna give it a go :-D

Vicky, thats a lovely surprise for you this morning & Im sure it will help out towards your wedding fund x

Lynica, no worries about the WI & perfectly understand as the last thing you want to see is a water retention false weight! x

Thank you all ladies for all your lovely comments. DH feels very positive about it all, but he would as he's very much an optomist & can always see the good in things! He's just so happy Im not having surgery again.
Had my WI today as am away tonight & cant WI tomorrow & I lost 2lb! Happy with that, as Im such a slow loser, but I will go back to mixing my weeks with Red/Green/EE as I missed my meat!
Hope you all have a good day x

kim63 said:
Vicky, thats a lovely surprise for you this morning & Im sure it will help out towards your wedding fund x

Lynica, no worries about the WI & perfectly understand as the last thing you want to see is a water retention false weight! x

Thank you all ladies for all your lovely comments. DH feels very positive about it all, but he would as he's very much an optomist & can always see the good in things! He's just so happy Im not having surgery again.
Had my WI today as am away tonight & cant WI tomorrow & I lost 2lb! Happy with that, as Im such a slow loser, but I will go back to mixing my weeks with Red/Green/EE as I missed my meat!
Hope you all have a good day x

Wow well done. I have never lost two lbs, that is so good. X x

Don't you just love it when you go to nurse for your pill, stand on scales and she says "oh you have put on weight....10lbs". Oh my god......she said it was different scales tho. Ugh damage done but more determined than ever now x

Great loss Kim well done! :) x

Don't you just love it when you go to nurse for your pill, stand on scales and she says "oh you have put on weight....10lbs". Oh my god......she said it was different scales tho. Ugh damage done but more determined than ever now x

Oh god thats awful. Im sure its because they are different scales though. chin up :-D

The skin doc i saw after my hot water bottle exploded all over my leg basically said bio oil was a waste of money and if i wanted to throw my money away i should go and buy an expensive handbag! He said any unperfumed moisturiser worked just as well. I had stopped using it anyway as i actually found it was drying my scar out. I just kept firing e45 on it and can barely see anything now

The skin doc i saw after my hot water bottle exploded all over my leg basically said bio oil was a waste of money and if i wanted to throw my money away i should go and buy an expensive handbag! He said any unperfumed moisturiser worked just as well. I had stopped using it anyway as i actually found it was drying my scar out. I just kept firing e45 on it and can barely see anything now

LOL! Im sure he's probably right, as Bio-Oil is only another moisturiser. After my first surgery I used Body Shop Cocoa Butter & it worked just as well! However, I found my chest has very few 'sun wrinkles' now after applying it twice a day......& if it aint broke why fix it! Plus it was on half price & I've been using it for 5 months & still have about a third of the bottle, so worth it in my eyes! x
P.S. What shop does your skin Doc shop in then, as I've never seen an expensive handbag for £5.99 lol!!!!!

I'm back now! Flew in this morning and straight into work - holding my eyelids open with matchsticks right now and have cracked open the diet coke which I hate doing!

Going to weigh in next week but thinking of skipping group and might become a Friday weigher...

Are u doing anything nice today? Xx

I'm back now! Flew in this morning and straight into work - holding my eyelids open with matchsticks right now and have cracked open the diet coke which I hate doing!

Going to weigh in next week but thinking of skipping group and might become a Friday weigher...

Are u doing anything nice today? Xx

Oh you poor thing, you must be exhausted! Think you need more than a Diet Coke, maybe some Pro-Plus!
I find I get all the support I need from this site & never enjoyed group....too much of a 'happy clappy' scene for me! So, come & join us in the Friday weighers.
Have driven up to Taunton where DH works, he has a military house, so its great when I come up to stay as its like a little holiday home lol! Luckily its furnished, but has the bare arsed essentials & is full of all of his bike kit! Going out to an Indian Restaurant tonight, one we haven't tried yet but the menu looks scrummy. Without fail I always have onion bhajees to start & then I'll probably have a mixed meat platter for main. I love the creamy coconut curries, but not too SW friendly, so I'll try to avoid them. I know I shouldn't worry today, but I love the platters as well, so its no real hardship. DH is driving, but he's booked an early table so we can come back & have a lovely chilled bottle, or 2!, of Prosecco one of my fave wines x

Ooh lovely enjoy Kim, and happy birthday too it seems!

Ooft straight back to reality Emma that must be hard going it takes me days to adjust to big time zone shifts!

Well back from the docs and got another 4 week sickline, hopefully be the final one but need to see how things go! :)

As of tomorrow i am off to my OH's dads house dogsitting for a week, don't really like saying there much prefer my own bed but it'd be a bit dull saying here myself for 8 days so might as well go along too. Only problem is it makes eating a big more of a pain as at your own place you always have lots of bits and bobs you can have! X

kim63 said:
Oh you poor thing, you must be exhausted! Think you need more than a Diet Coke, maybe some Pro-Plus!
I find I get all the support I need from this site & never enjoyed group....too much of a 'happy clappy' scene for me! So, come & join us in the Friday weighers.
Have driven up to Taunton where DH works, he has a military house, so its great when I come up to stay as its like a little holiday home lol! Luckily its furnished, but has the bare arsed essentials & is full of all of his bike kit! Going out to an Indian Restaurant tonight, one we haven't tried yet but the menu looks scrum. Without fail I always have onion bhajees to start & then I'll probably have a mixed meat platter for main. I love the creamy coconut curries, but not too SW friendly, so I'll try to avoid them. I know I shouldn't worry today, but I love the platters as well, so its no real hardship. DH is driving, but he's booked an early table so we can come back & have a lovely chilled bottle, or 2!, of Prosecco one of my fave wines x

Sod it, am going to WI tomorrow and join u guys - not point putting it off!

Oooh, sounds like you have a lovely night planned. Love prosecco so am v jealous! Nice to stay somewhere else too - must be like a little holiday. Are u feeling any better about your neck today? Xx

Ooh lovely enjoy Kim, and happy birthday too it seems!

Ooft straight back to reality Emma that must be hard going it takes me days to adjust to big time zone shifts!

Well back from the docs and got another 4 week sickline, hopefully be the final one but need to see how things go! :)

As of tomorrow i am off to my OH's dads house dogsitting for a week, don't really like saying there much prefer my own bed but it'd be a bit dull saying here myself for 8 days so might as well go along too. Only problem is it makes eating a big more of a pain as at your own place you always have lots of bits and bobs you can have! X

Thanks Laura. Think of all the exercise you'll get tho walking the dog! x

Sod it, am going to WI tomorrow and join u guys - not point putting it off!

Oooh, sounds like you have a lovely night planned. Love prosecco so am v jealous! Nice to stay somewhere else too - must be like a little holiday. Are u feeling any better about your neck today? Xx

Yeah! So glad you're coming to join us. Friday is a great day to WI I think, coz if you have a bit of a naughty weekend, you've got the rest of the week to try & get rid of the excess!
Yes thanks, I think I am feeling better about the neck. Glad it doesn't mean another surgery, but its now another waiting game to see the Neurologist about the numb fingers etc. There's obviously something neurological going on & Im being referred to a top notch bod, so all good news in that dept. Lets hope the weather picks up a bit & I can enjoy the summer off work! x

Oooo is it your birthday Kim. Happy birthday :) sounds like you have a lovely night ahead of yourself.

I'm just making tea, enchiladas and corn on the cob then gunna watch hollyoaks then attempt body revolution!

:)

kim63 said:
Thanks Laura. Think of all the exercise you'll get tho walking the dog! x

Yeah! So glad you're coming to join us. Friday is a great day to WI I think, coz if you have a bit of a naughty weekend, you've got the rest of the week to try & get rid of the excess!
Yes thanks, I think I am feeling better about the neck. Glad it doesn't mean another surgery, but its now another waiting game to see the Neurologist about the numb fingers etc. There's obviously something neurological going on & Im being referred to a top notch bod, so all good news in that dept. Lets hope the weather picks up a bit & I can enjoy the summer off work! x

Happy birthday Kim, sounds like great night. Have fun
Makin me feel left out by not weighing in tom. Should I or not? Decision. Know I have only been on plan for three days but......argh Friday does seem best option for weigh in. Thoughts guys?

Evening ladies... So my off plan week and I did WI this morning and a STS. Off out tonigt for a curry and so I treated myself to a lovely orange dress from new look, £10 bargain! It's a size 8 and I didn't try it on.... I have a real broad back and so when I tried it on it was a tiny bit too small!!! Grrr!! So I have a wedding in 4 weeks and 3 days and so the aim is to fit in it for the wedding. If I don't fit in it I'll make sure I take it back within the 28 days!

Back