Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ooo I'm feeling some positives today ....

1. WI tonight, feel a bit slimmer but only the scales will tell
2. New upgrade on phone is coming today yay!!
3. Looking forward to something scrummy for tea but need ideas!

Not so positives....

1. It's peeing it down with rain!
2. My colleague is on holiday so I'm all alone in the office.
3. They are resurfacing the roads around work and it's soooo noisy!!

I hunk we should start it on a Tuesday every week. Mainly because it gives us all a focus week in week, week out. I don't mind doing my own list or reporting in hehe x

Yep you're right about it giving us a focus & also its admitting on a forum what our day has been like & its the 'group therapy' mentality as well. I definetely want it to continue & would prefer option 2 or 3 the same as you, but will see what the majority is x

Ooo I'm feeling some positives today ....

1. WI tonight, feel a bit slimmer but only the scales will tell
2. New upgrade on phone is coming today yay!!
3. Looking forward to something scrummy for tea but need ideas!

Not so positives....

1. It's peeing it down with rain!
2. My colleague is on holiday so I'm all alone in the office.
3. They are resurfacing the roads around work and it's soooo noisy!!

Positive 3......what day are you doing?
Non positive 1......you could stand out in the rain in a tee shirt & give the workmen a flash of you with a wet tee shirt & make their day lol!
Non positive 2......if you're on your own you can chat on here all day as no one will see you!
Non positive 3....there could be some hunky men to ogle at who are resurfacing the road!

See, you can turn non positives around & make them positives lol! x

kim63 said:
Positive 3......what day are you doing?
Non positive 1......you could stand out in the rain in a tee shirt & give the workmen a flash of you with a wet tee shirt & make their day lol!
Non positive 2......if you're on your own you can chat on here all day as no one will see you!
Non positive 3....there could be some hunky men to ogle at who are resurfacing the road!

See, you can turn non positives around & make them positives lol! x

Haha I've already tried to find the hunky men.... I think they are non existent as all I can see Is mucky, beer belly, hairy faced monkies!

I'm still debating what I can cook for dinner, options are...

Square wrap pizza, jacket potato wedges and salad.

A Mexican feast with chilli, fajitas, nachos and maybe some tequila lol

Mushroom risotto.

Or lasagne.

Hmmm choices!!

Thanks Kim. I am at my lightest in 2012 and nearly at my lightest since my son was born. Yipeeeee
I keep a paper diary, which I think helps on massively. I don't mind what we do but admitting to you guys keeps on going. I will do whatever makes it easier for everyone and I do realise its yourself doing all the work.
Love the positives and the turn around non positives. Happy day all round!!

Nikki<3 said:
Haha I've already tried to find the hunky men.... I think they are non existent as all I can see Is mucky, beer belly, hairy faced monkies!

Mushroom risotto.

Or lasagne.

Hmmm choices!!

Ooh Mexican feast! Yum! :-D x

Ladies, bought a deep purple dress for wedding coming up. What colour shoes/bag? Cream, black or silver?

Mushroom risotto.

Or lasagne.

Hmmm choices!!

Yikes not a pretty site lol!
Fajitas minus the tequila....whats happened to your no booze challenge?! x

Thanks Kim. I am at my lightest in 2012 and nearly at my lightest since my son was born. Yipeeeee
I keep a paper diary, which I think helps on massively. I don't mind what we do but admitting to you guys keeps on going. I will do whatever makes it easier for everyone and I do realise its yourself doing all the work.
Love the positives and the turn around non positives. Happy day all round!!

Deb, I dont mind doing it at all & well done on being the lightest you've been, great feeling isn't it x

Ladies, bought a deep purple dress for wedding coming up. What colour shoes/bag? Cream, black or silver?
ck
Can you post a picture of the dress , as its hard to say without seeing it. If you cant I would go with either cream or black x

Have just been reading a post on the Healthy Extra threads about low fat cheese & there seems to be some wishy washy opinions on how much to have! I thought when they changed things around at the beginning of the year all low fat cheeses went up to 45g.....but not all of the cheeses did as some are 35g, some 40g & some 45g! I've been merrily having 45g of Cathedral City Lighter or the Low fat Tesco cheese!!!!! What do you all have? x

kim63 said:
Yikes not a pretty site lol!
Fajitas minus the tequila....whats happened to your no booze challenge?! x

Deb, I dont mind doing it at all & well done on being the lightest you've been, great feeling isn't it x

ck
Can you post a picture of the dress , as its hard to say without seeing it. If you cant I would go with either cream or black x

I'm still doing it and I hose to do 15 days alcohol free to start with. Need I update my sig as I didn't update yesterday as being booze free. X

kim63 said:
Have just been reading a post on the Healthy Extra threads about low fat cheese & there seems to be some wishy washy opinions on how much to have! I thought when they changed things around at the beginning of the year all low fat cheeses went up to 45g.....but not all of the cheeses did as some are 35g, some 40g & some 45g! I've been merrily having 45g of Cathedral City Lighter or the Low fat Tesco cheese!!!!! What do you all have? x

Me too!! I always have 45g so long as the word "light" is on the packet lol we have either cathedral city lighter or sainsburys. Hmmm interesting, especially if like me you regularly have both HEXA and so I could technically be going over by 20g a day!! X

I will try Kim, its pretty boring to be honest but will when I remember, scatter brain
I have 30g of full fat cheese usually cos its the only one I see on offer but I did read something about all the confusion :(

kim63 said:
Great positives today Vicky! x

Ok ladies, what should we do about the 100% challenge....4 options as the list is getting longer, so wandered what we should do about it....
1. Carry on with the list getting longer
2. Start every Tuesday on a new list
3. We each do our own list for the week starting on a Tuesday as thats when the challenge started
4. Stop doing it

I'll go with the majority of what you all think....x

I would really like to keep the challenge going I do write everything down on my thread but it's good to do it as a group. Think option 2 or 3 be best and if you don't mind carrying on updating list Kim that would be great then everyones totals are all on one post :) cause it moves so quick on this thread lol x

debtin said:

There are lovely cream/ nude accessories around at the min I got lovely platform nude shoes and clutch bag go lovely with deep purple they were new look :) post a piccy love new clothes, just never get around to go shopping he he x

kim63 said:

I have 30g normal cheese not ever tried light cheese except Philly :) x

lynica said:
There are lovely cream/ nude accessories around at the min I got lovely platform nude shoes and clutch bag go lovely with deep purple they were new look :) post a piccy love new clothes, just never get around to go shopping he he x

It's not particularly fancy or special dress but been looking and can't see anything so grabbed one I quite liked just in case I didn't see anything else.
Will get pic up soon. I hate clothes shopping!

Deb I bought a lovely pair of peeptoe nude/pinkish shoes from Next last year & think they still do them & that would go lovely with a purple dress. I do love purple! If I can, as not very computer literate, I'll try & post the link on here for you to look. x

Well looks as tho the majority want to carry on with the challenge, but dont think Vicky has said yet, but shall we go with option 2 then. Im more than happy to carry on doing it, as I think it keeps us on our toes & motivated!

Have just done a hard 16 miler on my bike burning 628 cals, pleased with that! Bloomin windy tho especially on the way back with the head winds & cross winds, but its good for the quads, glutes & probably every other muscle I could name, as I used every one of those muscles to stay on the bloomin bike or I would have toppled off lol!

kim63 said:
Deb I bought a lovely pair of peeptoe nude/pinkish shoes from Next last year & think they still do them & that would go lovely with a purple dress. I do love purple! If I can, as not very computer literate, I'll try & post the link on here for you to look. x

Well looks as tho the majority want to carry on with the challenge, but dont think Vicky has said yet, but shall we go with option 3 then. Im more than happy to carry on doing it, as I think it keeps us on our toes & motivated!

Have just done a hard 16 miler on my bike burning 628 cals, pleased with that! Bloomin windy tho especially on the way back with the head winds & cross winds, but its good for the quads, glutes & probably every other muscle I could name, as I used every one of those muscles to stay on the bloomin bike or I would have toppled off lol!

Well done for getting out on your bike again hun :) bet you feel so good for it don't you. I'd love to get a decent bike. Maybe if I win the Irish again I will do lol x

Well done for getting out on your bike again hun :) bet you feel so good for it don't you. I'd love to get a decent bike. Maybe if I win the Irish again I will do lol x

Its one of the best desicions DH & I have done buying bikes. Obviously with DH being in the Royal Marines he's always been fit! & exercised, but both our knees gave out at the same time with both of us having Arthroscopies, so we had to think of another way to stay fit......hence the bikes! Its such a fabulous way to stay fit & toned & I've discovered so much of the Dorset countryside by just taking myself off! I know DH is training really hard for his mammoth charity ride in July, but he's lost a stone & a half stone since January & he eats for Britain! He keeps telling me once I really get back into my cycling I shouldn't need to do SW, but I'll re-assess when I get to target! x

100% Challenge Week 2

Kim (9st 6lbs)

Tuesday -

Nikki (9st 12.5lbs)
Tuesday -

Vicky (10st 1.5lbs)
Tuesday -

Debbie (8st 8.5lbs)
Tuesday -

Lynica (9st 8lbs)
Tuesday -

If anyone else would like to join in the 100% Challenge, let me know & I'll add you in x

Last edited:
Back