Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
What's the cake like? Is it made with scan bran as I have quite a few packets I need to use up x

No flour really yummy I found it on here how do you post a link??

lynica said:
No flour really yummy I found it on here how do you post a link??

Go to the post, right click & copy link .....I think?! Or you could just copy & paste it if you don't mind or I'll do a search, so don't worry. Thanks x

kim63 said:
Go to the post, right click & copy link .....I think?! Or you could just copy & paste it if you don't mind or I'll do a search, so don't worry. Thanks x

I'll try today on computer couldn't do on my phone sorry went bed last night so didn't reply
Right boss just getting up to shred !!!!!

Morning all :-D

Morning

feeling better today, (haha just forgetting my result last night) still feeling slimmer, so really hoping I have a double loss next week but will be happy with any loss to be honest! But all raring to go for another 100% day, just polished off some rice pud (made with water and a coconut muller) a banana and some berries yum yum.

I'm thinking of trying to cut down on my snacks as well, I've always eaten a lot and got to target eating a lot, BUT I think recently I have been snacking more then usual, so think I need to try and cut them down. Still snack if I'm hungry but avoid it if I'm not. I find recently I've been saving my syns and HE's and snacking on free and superfree, but then forcing my syns and he's down, whereas I'd be better going for them first (still saving them for the evening I think) and then going for free and superfree snacks if I'm still hungry later

100% Challenge Week 2

Kim (9st 6lbs)

Tuesday - 100% Green. 1HexA 1HexB. 8 Syns. Cycle 628 cals
Wednesday -

Nikki (9st 12.5lbs)

Tuesday - 100% Red 2Hexa 2HexB. 30 Syns
Wednesday -

Vicky (10st 1.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexB. 6.5 Syns. 30min circuit 3m walk
Wednesday -
Debbie (8st 8.5lbs)
Tuesday -100% Green 2HexA 2HexB. 5 Syns. Shred
Wednesday -

Lynica (9st 8lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB. 3 Syns
​Wednesday -

Donna (9st 1.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB. 9.5 Syns. Walking
Wednesday -

I'll try today on computer couldn't do on my phone sorry went bed last night so didn't reply
Right boss just getting up to shred !!!!!

Good girl! x

Morning all :-D

Morning x

Morning

feeling better today, (haha just forgetting my result last night) still feeling slimmer, so really hoping I have a double loss next week but will be happy with any loss to be honest! But all raring to go for another 100% day, just polished off some rice pud (made with water and a coconut muller) a banana and some berries yum yum.

I'm thinking of trying to cut down on my snacks as well, I've always eaten a lot and got to target eating a lot, BUT I think recently I have been snacking more then usual, so think I need to try and cut them down. Still snack if I'm hungry but avoid it if I'm not. I find recently I've been saving my syns and HE's and snacking on free and superfree, but then forcing my syns and he's down, whereas I'd be better going for them first (still saving them for the evening I think) and then going for free and superfree snacks if I'm still hungry later

Do you have your Hex's with your meals, as they may help. The last thing you want to do is have to force food down, as you dont have to have them, its just adviced. Post a couple of daily diaries on here so we can all have a look x

Morning all, I was celebrating last night so didnt get on COS WERE OFF TO WEMBLEY!!!!!! My head is pounding cos we were right next to the drum lol.
Didnt drink at all though unlike my cousin and stayed away from the pies!!!!
havent done BR this morning as its rest day but going to do some zumba tonight if my head has stopped pounding!!!
Positives for today:
1. Town won last night and we are off to wembley!!!
2. The sun is still shining!
3. Im in a very good mood lol
Happy wednesday everyone x

lilprincessvic said:
Morning all, I was celebrating last night so didnt get on COS WERE OFF TO WEMBLEY!!!!!! My head is pounding cos we were right next to the drum lol.
havent done BR this morning as its rest day but going to do some zumba tonight if my head has stopped pounding!!!
Positives for today:

Yay that's great hun :) glad you had a good evening and stayed clear from the bevvies lol happy Wednesday! X

Positives for today:

Sorry Vicky, but I know diddly squat about football....how come your team are off to Wembley? Will you go?
Great positives & lovely to see a happy smiley face x

I always come to you ladies for advice on SW and no surprises but here's another question! After I have had a really good week on plan and had a decent loss I tend to start losing my appetite for breakfast. Now I know I shouldn't skip breakfast but this morning I seriously am not hungry in the slightest, in fact for some reason I feel very full :-s don't want to sabotage myself by not eating but surely 1 morning won't hurt? What do you all do if your not hungry? X

I always come to you ladies for advice on SW and no surprises but here's another question! After I have had a really good week on plan and had a decent loss I tend to start losing my appetite for breakfast. Now I know I shouldn't skip breakfast but this morning I seriously am not hungry in the slightest, in fact for some reason I feel very full :-s don't want to sabotage myself by not eating but surely 1 morning won't hurt? What do you all do if your not hungry? X

How about some fruit? Im sure we all know the perils of not eating regularly, as it keeps your metabolism on its toes & Im terrible for not having breakfast, but I always force down some yogurt & berries. You may get peckish in a bit, but try & eat something if you can. Maybe make up a little tuppaware box of chopped fruit the night before & you can nibble on that when you dont fancy breakfast, but one morning wont hurt Im sure xx

Im off out for lunch with some friends today & we've got vouchers for Cafe Rouge, so I'll have to hope they do something that is sort of SW friendly! Ive got a fair few syns left, so I can always use those. But oh what to wear, its lovely & sunny here, but still chilly.......desicions desicions! x

kim63 said:
Im off out for lunch with some friends today & we've got vouchers for Cafe Rouge, so I'll have to hope they do something that is sort of SW friendly! Ive got a fair few syns left, so I can always use those. But oh what to wear, its lovely & sunny here, but still chilly.......desicions desicions! x

Mmmm cafe rouge, hope you have a fab time :) the sun is glorious but it's blinking cold, may need a cardigan and jacket brrrr. X

Todays positives:

1. Still buzzing after last nights loss.
2. It's my mums birthday so all off out tonight to the flaming grill, I live how SW friendly it is.
3. Hopefully my phone should come today :-/ since it didn't yesterday
4. Ordered some dresses off next last night..., size 6!!! And they fit!!

Todays positives:

2. It's my mums birthday so all off out tonight to the flaming grill, I live how SW friendly it is.

Loving the positives Nikki.....what phone are you getting? Wowza on the size 6 dresses! What ones are you getting as I was looking at Next dresses online yesterday & have seen a couple I like......Im in the petite section tho being stumpy!!! xx

Positives for today:

Yippee!!! thats fantastic what they going win at wembley??? well done resisting the pies and booze :D

I dont eat breakfast till I get to work which is 9.30 never eat as soon as I get up....just need to have a cuppa. I do think we get really bogged down with eating at set times, breakfast at 7-8 lunch 12-1 dinner 5-6 who says thats when you should eat??? I think for maintaining its important to eat when hungry and finish when full, so wait and maybe you will feel hungry a bit later and have your breakfast then, hope that helps :)

ooh lucky you :D a positive of not working lol. Enjoy and I'm sure you will choose well, lots of yummy food at cafe rouge. x

Todays positives:

Size 6!!!!! OMG thats amazing You must be happy with that Nikki, think it's all about how clothes fit, rather than what the scales say. :)

Donna forgot to comment on you post sorry hun, like Kim says post your food diary on here, try and have your hex's with your meals then you not saving them and forcing yourself to have them at night. heres to another 100% day :D

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/146127-banana-bread-cake-pics.html

Kim this is the link for the banana bread, if you make it let me know what you think, I did have a bit last night....very nice. My hubby loved it and the girls were desperate to try a bit this morning, they loved it too, so think its going to become a family favourite :D. I did cut it into little chunks, so worked out at 1syn each makes you think your having more if you have 2 bits lol x

kim63 said:
Loving the positives Nikki.....what phone are you getting? Wowza on the size 6 dresses! What ones are you getting as I was looking at Next dresses online yesterday & have seen a couple I like......Im in the petite section tho being stumpy!!! xx

Well I ordered this one for the wedding in France and its gorgeous on!!

http://www.next.co.uk/viewShot.asp?itemno=703823

Then I ordered this one but they only had an 8... It looks nice on though

http://www.next.co.uk/viewShot.asp?itemno=353368

Then I got this one but it looks absolutely nothing like it does in th picture! I'm sure they have pulled it in on her because even a size 6 is like a nightie!

http://www.next.co.uk/viewShot.asp?itemno=701399

And finally this one.... It's gross!! Lol it's defo going back, it fits like a glove!

http://www.next.co.uk/viewShot.asp?itemno=827157

Hope them links have worked.

I am getting the new iPhone. I have the one below already but I was due an upgrade so hopefully I'll get better battery life!

Sorry Vicky, but I know diddly squat about football....how come your team are off to Wembley? Will you go?
Great positives & lovely to see a happy smiley face x

Because we won the play off semi finals. We are playing Sheffield united so its an all yorkshire final!! If we win we will go up to the championship division!!!

Todays positives:

Size 6 is amazing Nikki, I can only dream!!1

Yippee!!! thats fantastic what they going win at wembley??? well done resisting the pies and booze :D

I certainly will be going. Just getting my tickets at the moment!!

Back