Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

lynica said:
Kim do you use bio oil morning and night or just night?
The Area thats annoying me Is the creases from side of nose down side of mouth that seem to be getting deeper :-( I know everyone has them but they seem to have got very noticeable since turning 40 in jan OMG I'm getting old ha ha ha
Going try bio oil now :) x

I apply it after my shower in the morning & then at night before bed if I remember. I have started putting it on my face at night as well but not during the day.
You may notice the ceases more coz you've lost weight! Do you do any facial exercises as they may help tone the face. Bit daft I know but I do them when I put the oil on!
Unfortunately we can't help the natural age progression unless you're loaded & can afford botox, fillers or a face lift! Id go for fillers & a bit of lipo if DH would let me! Says he loves we the way I am & wants to grow old disgracefully together lol! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

kim63 said:
Are you allowed any food on this? How many daily calories do you have & what's it called again? Does it give you any advice about introducing food?
Sorry for all the questions Vicky just curious xx

Some of the packs you have are food and you can have veg.
Today I have had
Breakfast: chocolate cereal shake
Dinner: chicken soup
Snack: chocolate shake
Tea: spicy spaghetti with broccoli and cauliflower.

The program comes with refeed information that you follow when your at target x

lilprincessvic said:
Today I have had

How much are you hoping to lose on it?
What's the daily calories?
Good luck xx

lynica said:
Kim do you use bio oil morning and night or just night?
The Area thats annoying me Is the creases from side of nose down side of mouth that seem to be getting deeper :-( I know everyone has them but they seem to have got very noticeable since turning 40 in jan OMG I'm getting old ha ha ha
Going try bio oil now :) x

Oooo I was debating getting some bio oil for my belly. I've read good things about it too x

KIM

100% extra easy day yesterday 15.5 syns

Today I have had

Which one is this? sounds interesting with the meals as well

Oooo I was debating getting some bio oil for my belly. I've read good things about it too x

I really should get some for my belly.... My stretchmarks are funny, I notice them more some times then others, but I should really do something to reduce them.

Got a busy day today, in school for a little longer then after picking little one up having lunch then off to my nanna's where I will have to avoid biscuits!!!! We have to do our weekly shop as well

Kim 100%
1 hea
1 heb
BUT
Had loads syns. Luckily am doing weekly count down but means I only have 50 syns to do me til Monday night AND I have a night out!!!!!
What is wrong with my self control......hmmm don't have any!

Yesterday was SF and 6 weeklies.

If I make it through today with my 4 weeklies then I will have had 100% week yay - had a day off past 2 weeks so will feel good to be 100% again :) x

Morning girls feeling smooth bio oil applied last night lol
Wi this morning and your not going believe this after a off plan week only gone and lost 1lb...... Can't believe it 9.6 now woohoo.
I know I'm maintaining but would like to be 9.3 for my holiday so if I put on some I won't go back into the 10's (last time we went all inclusive I put 10lb on in 2 weeks :-( !!!) mind you I do find I can't over eat now I feel really uncomfortable and sick so maybe I can control it more this year... God love to come back around 9.7 that would be a dream come true :)

Hope you all have a nice day sun is shinning here :) xx

Well done on the loss our bodies are strange things eh? Where are you off to on holiday? Agree all inclusive is fab but anytime I go I put on so much weight - all those yummy cocktails and food! X

As much as possible. Just gonna do it for 2 weeks then refeed I think x

Really hope it gives you the loss you hope for & really interested to see how you get on with it xx

Kim 100%
1 hea
1 heb
BUT
Had loads syns. Luckily am doing weekly count down but means I only have 50 syns to do me til Monday night AND I have a night out!!!!!
What is wrong with my self control......hmmm don't have any!

Thats still 10 syns per day & you could always have vodka & slimline when you go out to keep the synnage a bit lower!
Deb, I put you down as 47 Syns yesterday, as that works out you have 50 left.....is that correct? xx

Yesterday was SF and 6 weeklies.

If I make it through today with my 4 weeklies then I will have had 100% week yay - had a day off past 2 weeks so will feel good to be 100% again :) x

Yay, you can do it! xx

Wi this morning and your not going believe this after a off plan week only gone and lost 1lb...... Can't believe it 9.6 now woohoo.
I know I'm maintaining but would like to be 9.3 for my holiday so if I put on some I won't go back into the 10's (last time we went all inclusive I put 10lb on in 2 weeks :-( !!!) mind you I do find I can't over eat now I feel really uncomfortable and sick so maybe I can control it more this year... God love to come back around 9.7 that would be a dream come true :)

Wow, well done Ronnie you must be so chuffed. It goes to show that it is possible to maintain/lose without trying. You obviously have SW ingrained in the grey matter & made some sensible choices!
Where are you going on holiday? How many weeks til holiday?
So, you'll have a super slim bod & super smooth face for the jolly hols then!!! xx

Last edited:
lynica said:

Wish I could lol. I have 1 day off plan and gain lol.

When I went to America last year I only gained 5lbs n was so happy with that cos I ate loads lol x

100% Challenge Week 6

Kim 9st 3lbs (-3lbs)
Tuesday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 7 Syns = 40/105
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 4 syns = 36 /105 21.1 mile ride 753 calories
Thursday - 30 mile ride 1146 calories

Vicky 9st 13.5lbs (STS)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - 100% S & S 4 packs
Thursday -

Ronnie 9st 6lbs (-2lb)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 0.5 x 2HexB 15 Syns
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 0.5 x 2HexB 3 Syns
Thursday -

Donna 8st 12.5lbs (-2lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 14 Syns
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 11.5 Syns
Thursday -

Laura 9st 8.5lbs (-4lbs)
Tuesday -SF 9 Wkls
Wednesday - SF 6 Wkls
Thursday -

Annie 9st 13lbs
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -

Claire 9st 12lbs
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday -
Thursday -

Nikki 10st
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 15.5 Syns
Thursday -

Debbie 8st 7.25lbs (-1.75lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 8 Syns = 97/105
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 47 Syns = 50/105
Thursday -

Last edited:
kim63 said:
Really hope it gives you the loss you hope for & really interested to see how you get on with it xx

Thats still 10 syns per day & you could always have vodka & slimline when you go out to keep the synnage a bit lower!
Deb, I put you down as 47 Syns yesterday, as that works out you have 50 left.....is that correct? xx

Yay, you can do it! xx

Wow, well done Ronnie you must be so chuffed. It goes to show that it is possible to maintain/lose without trying. You obviously have SW ingrained in the grey matter & made some sensible choices!
Where are you going on holiday? How many weeks til holiday?
So, you'll have a super slim bod & super smooth face for the jolly hols then!!! xx

Yikes afraid so. That include two slices bread, two packets crisp and chocolate. Oops. Good thing was I didn't decide to "sod it" for today. Go me haha

Ronnie that is brilliant. Swear if I loss a pound am happy happy happy. Many moons ago I lost 2lb at one weigh in....was great lol

Hey ladies! Just been to my second job interview this weekand actually ended up getting both jobs. So now i need to decide what one to go with after my trial days xD.

I've been wildly off plan recently due to family issues and constantly going back and forth to kent as i'm still moving back. So i'm considering taking myself off the challenge until next week maybe when i'll be able to get stuck in. Thay or just keep trying to have a few 100% no syn days a few times this week...

Confused haha.

Glad everyone seems to be a bit happier on here lately, its clearly because the suns trying to come out again =P. We can't deal with miserable weather x

Hey ladies! Just been to my second job interview this weekand actually ended up getting both jobs. So now i need to decide what one to go with after my trial days xD.

I've been wildly off plan recently due to family issues and constantly going back and forth to kent as i'm still moving back. So i'm considering taking myself off the challenge until next week maybe when i'll be able to get stuck in. Thay or just keep trying to have a few 100% no syn days a few times this week...

Confused haha.

Glad everyone seems to be a bit happier on here lately, its clearly because the suns trying to come out again =P. We can't deal with miserable weather x

Congrates on getting two jobs!!!

MidnightPrincess said:

Confused haha.

Wow well done. What jobs was it? Is it sociology you did but want to be chef?

Back