Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I can't wait for the film!!! I heard that they had literally got the rights straight after the books came out. Ive heard rumours over who will play Christian but I'd love some like Amanda Seyfried to play Ana! Oooo into book 2 tonight sooooo excited!

Tell me, tell me who's playing Christian & who's Amanda Seyfried? x

My dress x

Very pretty dress & you look very slim In your SIZE 8 DRESS whoop whoop!!!
When will you WI if you're away tonight, as Im so interested what you've lost on the shakes? x

The biggest rumour I've heard is Ryan Gosling, read it all over and heard it on the radio. Think there doing the casting call.

She's the girl out of Mama Mia x

Love the dress vicky! Looking good!

Ooh Ryan gosling is a hotty would love to see him as christian! That's crazy how well it's sold, word of mouth spreads fast. Amazing really as almost nothing happens in first 2 books other than sex and the writing and character development leave a lot to be desired so a shame that it's outsold so many masterpieces and no doubt will sell loads more when the film comes out too.

Ugh had a horrible morning trying to get my benefits sorted and still nothing and more delays!! I couldn't remember the number and postcode of the address they had on file, as not lived there in 8 years and been in many places over the years as I rent, so basically couldn't do anything on the phone as that was part if security questions do got to wait on more forms as they lost my last lot argh!

Rant over- on the plus side jaws had been re-released at cinemas so off to see that tonight :-D x

Oh so hard with little ones isn't it? Never know what to do for best. How many would it be if you invited everyone?
We had party for son first birthday in a wee soft play area. Then last year I had teddy bear picnic in the house. Was good and December is rubbish for garden party. Didn't want to start parties so young then I always feel as tho we should do something. Then again its not as easy to do day trips etc in December. It's week before Xmas so always a rubbish time financially too x

there are 26 in his class :/ so thats a big no no lol. I think ill probably invite the 10.

teddybear picnic sounds like a lovely thing to do, I know someone who does cupcake decoratibg parties for kids as well...but you need loads of room.

Sorry change of subject from jolly hols.....have just heard on my local radio station that Fifty Shades of Grey is the best ever selling paperback of all times, even over that 'dreadful' childrens book Harry Potter! They are also making a film of it, so who do you reckon will play Christian & Ana?!

i heard about it being the best selling book the other day, not really interested in reading it myself though.

I have just downloaded the series to my ipad cos I think I'm missing out!!!!

My dress for the wedding came, size 8 and fits!!!!!

thats great news. on my phone and cant see your photo. will have a look when im on the laptop later

kim63 said:
My fave's for Christian would be......

Wentworth Miller - from Prison Break
Ian Somerhalder - from Vampire Diaries
Henry Cavill - from The Tudors
Alexander Skarsgard - from True Blood
Jonothan Ryhs Meyers - from The Tudors

Who's everyones fave bit of hottie tottie??

Found this link as well.......http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=fifty%20shades%20of%20grey%20cast&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CGQQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.buzzsugar.com%2F50-Shades-Grey-Movie-Cast-23286731&ei=X5HgT6OMB4qa0QXo_pyjDQ&usg=AFQjCNFHv1D5t_r2dDLQBTLzbGjivVpMDw

Ooooo Ian somerholder would be perfect..... Nice chiseled jaw lol perfect for the part!

Ooh Ryan gosling is a hotty would love to see him as christian! That's crazy how well it's sold, word of mouth spreads fast. Amazing really as almost nothing happens in first 2 books other than sex and the writing and character development leave a lot to be desired so a shame that it's outsold so many masterpieces and no doubt will sell loads more when the film comes out too.

Ugh had a horrible morning trying to get my benefits sorted and still nothing and more delays!! I couldn't remember the number and postcode of the address they had on file, as not lived there in 8 years and been in many places over the years as I rent, so basically couldn't do anything on the phone as that was part if security questions do got to wait on more forms as they lost my last lot argh!

Rant over- on the plus side jaws had been re-released at cinemas so off to see that tonight :-D x

So sorry to hear you're having troubles Laura, it must be incredibly frustrating for you, so hope it all gets sorted asap!
Ooh Jaws is one of my fave films! Will it be in HD? Scary!!!! xx

Ooooo Ian somerholder would be perfect..... Nice chiseled jaw lol perfect for the part!

Oooooh, the connotations of that chiseled jaw has got me thinking.......*bad, naughty thoughts* teehee!!!!!!!!!! xx

kim63 said:
So sorry to hear you're having troubles Laura, it must be incredibly frustrating for you, so hope it all gets sorted asap!
Ooh Jaws is one of my fave films! Will it be in HD? Scary!!!! xx

Oooooh, the connotations of that chiseled jaw has got me thinking.......*bad, naughty thoughts* teehee!!!!!!!!!! xx

Hehehe x

Having a craving.....

OH is playing cricket tonight and so I'm alone :-(

Really fancy some wine and a Chinese whilst watching the football!

kim63 said:
Very pretty dress & you look very slim In your SIZE 8 DRESS whoop whoop!!!
When will you WI if you're away tonight, as Im so interested what you've lost on the shakes? x

Think I might leave it till group on Monday. I'm weighing in two weekly so can't receive awards and stuff so my c doesn't mind cos I help out. As of this morning I had lost 6lbs tho which is very good!!!

My and oh been talking and I'm only going to go down to 9 6(my 3.5strone) for now because my dress fit and that was my aim. We r going to exercise daily together and get toned and if anymore weight then comes off then that's good but if not I won't mind as long as I'm getting toned. I'm still gonna follow sw though x

Having a craving.....

Im on my own as well.............DONT DO IT!!!!! Sit & chat to me all night if you have to, but you did say you were cutting back on the wine etc! Just remember that 1.5lb you lost this week.......DONT DO IT!!!!!! xx

Think I might leave it till group on Monday. I'm weighing in two weekly so can't receive awards and stuff so my c doesn't mind cos I help out. As of this morning I had lost 6lbs tho which is very good!!!

My and oh been talking and I'm only going to go down to 9 6(my 3.5strone) for now because my dress fit and that was my aim. We r going to exercise daily together and get toned and if anymore weight then comes off then that's good but if not I won't mind as long as I'm getting toned. I'm still gonna follow sw though x

Yay for the 6lbs, keep it up as that is bloody brilliant!!!
Well done Vicky for making that decision & I bet now the pressures off the weight will fly off! xx

Sounds like a plan Vicky! As you say you've got to the desired size so time to stop worrying too much about the scales and work on toning. 119lb is too low for me too I am aiming for 9stone exactly :) x

kim63 said:
Im on my own as well.............DONT DO IT!!!!! Sit & chat to me all night if you have to, but you did say you were cutting back on the wine etc! Just remember that 1.5lb you lost this week.......DONT DO IT!!!!!! xx

Yay for the 6lbs, keep it up as that is bloody brilliant!!!
Well done Vicky for making that decision & I bet now the pressures off the weight will fly off! xx

I'm going to go in, put the oven, put some sweet potato wedges in the oven. Shower. Make me square wrap pizza ad chill.... Hopefully! Xx

Nikki<3 said:
I'm going to go in, put the oven, put some sweet potato wedges in the oven. Shower. Make me square wrap pizza ad chill.... Hopefully! Xx

Well done!!

I do feel so much better for making that decision x

Vicky that dress look stunning on you! Looking gorgeous :) xx

Yum yum craving cured!!

Todays food... Green day 15 syns 2 hexb and 2 hexa

My dress x

You look stunning, gorgeous dress and you look great in it :)

Sorry your having a hard time :( I know a few people who have had troubles with benefits, they seem to use very silly systems

Having a craving.....

I was going to tell you not to give in, but I see you haven't so well done

I think that's a great idea as you look amazing, also you wouldn't want to loose too much and the dress look too big when you go to the wedding

That sounds better then the Chinese anyway :)

Just back from WI, I put on 1 1/2 lbs....must just be from the other week, as I was good this week, so bring on another loss next week as I don't want to try and maintain 9 stone, I want to be 8 12 AT LEAST....or at most should I say....

I was thinking the same donna. I don't wanna loose too much now lol. Don't want the dress to look too big.

Think you can class me as off plan as I'm in Frankli n bennies drinking lol x

Back