Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

will go lookie on syns online now and update in a mo x
where were they from?

kim63 said:
Did you stretch afterwards? I dont think she does much of a stretch/cooldown post workout, so maybe add some of your own stretches in afterwards......Im talking from experience, as I couldnt move the next day after the first ever Shred! x

Am usually fine and do her stretch along with my own but thinking back I didn't stretch out my arms on Monday as I do mine longer so must have forgot. That explains it x

Well its sports week at little ones school and I'm feeling it lol, loads more exercise for me then I was expecting. Little ones feeling it as well he's so tired and in a right mood! Which obviously is a pain, off to my mums later today as well, hope he's okay there.

Sorry only just come back on. Been sports day at school...I'm sunburnt of all things.

Then I want to BUY MY WEDDING DRESS!!!!!! got to bring it home n everything. Well it's at my mum's. Gotta take it back in January for the custom crystals and blue lace making then 4th may for the fitting!!!

Sorry only just come back on. Been sports day at school...I'm sunburnt of all things.

Then I want to BUY MY WEDDING DRESS!!!!!! got to bring it home n everything. Well it's at my mum's. Gotta take it back in January for the custom crystals and blue lace making then 4th may for the fitting!!!

Thats great news Vicky, you must be sooooooo happy! x

I really am. It was just as perfect when I tried it on again. It's a size 10 in wedding dress sizes which is an 8 in other dress sizes but it can be pulled down to an 8 or altered to a 6 but I doubt I will need that. So excited

lilprincessvic said:

Awe brilliant!!! So happy you got it. You must be so excited...good for you x x

Eh so remembering saying out of all the shred levels that level three was my favourite...Wtf? Seriously it was so hard and just goes to show how quickly your fitness levels can drop.
Previously I had built up the levels but decided after good few weeks break to do different levels each night. Felt like a bystander I stopped that much ha ha Jill would have been very pleased with me....not. phew done now so very pleased, whether it made a difference or not who knows x

Fantastic news!!!! :D

I can't decide whether I should add more to my application or not before handing it in tomorrow. But don't know what, I just don't think I have any chance of getting this one :( but really want it.

lilprincessvic said:

Woo hoop !! Excellent news!! Xx

debtin said:
Eh so remembering saying out of all the shred levels that level three was my favourite...Wtf? Seriously it was so hard and just goes to show how quickly your fitness levels can drop.
Previously I had built up the levels but decided after good few weeks break to do different levels each night. Felt like a bystander I stopped that much ha ha Jill would have been very pleased with me....not. phew done now so very pleased, whether it made a difference or not who knows x

You're doing it that's what matters! How's the food side of things coming on? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

So pleased you got your dress vicky when do we get a preview?! ;-) x

You can do once it's all finished but that won't be till next year. At the moment it doesn't have a lace in it so doesn't look right. They r going to make me one out of the same colour as what I get the bridesmaids. So best get their dresses now!! Plus its going for crystalising in January n won't look like I imagine it till its got some blue crystals on.

Plan for today has been 100% ee day. 1 hexb 1 hexa 12 syns x

You can do once it's all finished but that won't be till next year. At the moment it doesn't have a lace in it so doesn't look right. They r going to make me one out of the same colour as what I get the bridesmaids. So best get their dresses now!! Plus its going for crystalising in January n won't look like I imagine it till its got some blue crystals on.

Plan for today has been 100% ee day. 1 hexb 1 hexa 12 syns x

I can't wait to see it!!!

I'm so tired, but watching the last episode of game of thrones! Really enjoyed it but it will be a while until we will get hold of season 2, a we'll have to not only wait for it to come out on DVD, but then wait for lovefilm to send us it. Saying that, its the sort of thing we might buy ourselves as a treat I suppose

​100% ee today, 1 hea, 1 heb, 12 syns

kim63 said:
You're doing it that's what matters! How's the food side of things coming on? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Rather well to be honest. Not had crisps or chocolate since weekend and if I had to count my syns they would work out low. Along with my sandwich today I had cereal which I thought was best to have over pack of crisps and had small bowl pasta for dinner rather than burgers I had bought last week. Seems am not as hungry this week but still each meal at a time.
Don't get me wrong if I wanted something I will have it but so far I haven't. Just don't feel guilty just now but still tryin to get back on track if any of that makes sense ;)

donna88 said:
Fantastic news!!!! :D

I can't decide whether I should add more to my application or not before handing it in tomorrow. But don't know what, I just don't think I have any chance of getting this one :( but really want it.

Hey donna, I wouldn't fret as if you don't get this one, another opportunity will arise. Also go by your instinct when it comes to the application. If you have written what you can then stop at that. Am sure they will love you!
Am rubbisht tho as I would like a new job but don't have the bottle to even try. My work is ok and they allowed me to go part time etc but zzzzz. Couldn't tell you last time I updated my cv and would be chicken to go somewhere else in case I looked silly and didn't know how to do the actual job
Good luck x

Hey donna, I wouldn't fret as if you don't get this one, another opportunity will arise. Also go by your instinct when it comes to the application. If you have written what you can then stop at that. Am sure they will love you!
Am rubbisht tho as I would like a new job but don't have the bottle to even try. My work is ok and they allowed me to go part time etc but zzzzz. Couldn't tell you last time I updated my cv and would be chicken to go somewhere else in case I looked silly and didn't know how to do the actual job
Good luck x

Thank you. its all printed off now, just have to hope I've put enough on. I really feel like I'm missing something though :/ can't wait until its handed in tomorrow at least I know I can't change it then.

Back