Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Where did you get them from as cant find them anywhere....well cant see them in Tesco, Morissons or Sainsburys! x

I really struggled to find them Kim and then I was just browsing the frozen section in Asda and they had them!! x

I really struggled to find them Kim and then I was just browsing the frozen section in Asda and they had them!! x

Oooh get us a packet & post them to me lol!!!!!

Im going to have to have a lot of will power next Friday as we're all meeting up at our house in Taunton for the LEJOG charity ride, which starts at 2pm on Saturday & Im making dessert..........homemade Chocolate Banoffee Pie & homemade Keylime Pie.......how will I resist! If any of you live on our route, you should come out & give us a wave!!! x

Oooh get us a packet & post them to me lol!!!!!

Im going to have to have a lot of will power next Friday as we're all meeting up at our house in Taunton for the LEJOG charity ride, which starts at 2pm on Saturday & Im making dessert..........homemade Chocolate Banoffee Pie & homemade Keylime Pie.......how will I resist! If any of you live on our route, you should come out & give us a wave!!! x

Sounds lovely, good luck with the will power. I'm going to be the same next Saturday as little one is having his party, but I'm wanting to be good ready for pizza hut on Monday, so will make sure there's salad and some nice pasta on the table to take my thoughts off the rest of the buffet food... might treat myself to a small slice of cake though.

oh i want to try those sausages - something about them being frozen that is putting me off - how do you cook them? am i being thick :cry:

so today.....(here comes the excuses ha) Can i just say that no, i didnt have a baby for him to be looked after at weekends etc BUT twice in 2 and a half years is starting to take its toll. A night out with my OH or a long(ish) lie in would be good - any offers?? ;) so my PMT coupled with tired child and the food shop etc today did not sit well with me today. He seemed to irk me at every turn. Walked by the crisp aisle in asda, walked by the chocolate aisle and walked by the wine aisle - GO me am thinking!!. Decided if i wanted a treat i would have a morgan spice. Anyhoo took a visit to my dads, wee one was just "at it" so really wasnt in the mood. Phoned my OH (who by the way works 7 days most weeks) who was now at home...dropped wee one off (by this point i was almost in tears with rage) and i went straight to hte shop for wine. Chilled out a wee bit a the thought of putting wee one to bed, having my dinner wiht glass of wine and sitting on couch relaxing - got home and wee one had fallen asleep - at 530pm!!! ARGHH ARGHH seriously the men and white coats could have came for me i was so wound up - the thought of not getting to unwind until much later as wee one had decided to fall asleep early was driving me nuts - ashamed to say i had a cry, hormonal wreck!!
Combined with some words with OH (who clearly thought i was a fruit loop) i could have exploded - after my cry i decided to take my anger out on Jillian - so day 4 of the shred DONE!!! not sure if it was the tiredness, the pmt, the rage or whatever but struggled wiht it again
so tonight is about me - once wee one is in bed i will pour wine and forget the syns. I have decided though that i am aiming to do the workout every night this week - honestly i really want to give it a good shot.
A relative made the point that our shape is what it is (pear) as all the females have the same and nothing we can do about it - is this right? really hate my legs so hoping i can change them

so wee rant over folks - sorry to have loaded my rubbish day off one you but at least i did some excercise haha - silver lining and all that.

has anyone got any other Jillian dvds apart from the 6 pack one?

have a great weekend as i plan to have a relaxed night.

Kim your deserts sound LOVELY mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Unfortunately I do think we r all a shape and just get slimmer in that shape. For instance Im an hour glass and have always has a tiny waist and now it is just tinier. Think that's why we sometimes struggle to see the change.

sounds like a nightmare day deb :( how old is your little one again? i know how you feel, love my little one to bits but sometimes he gets in one of them moods and just knows exactly how to push my buttons. must be hard if you dont have a break as well (yes i agree we have kids so should look after them ourselves but everyone deserves a night out and a lie in every so often)
hope you enjoy your wine!

im not sure what shape i am :/

as he gave me a cuddle and said "night night wuv you" i thought "what was all the fuss about" haha. Yeah donna it prob wasnt a day out of the ordinary, pmt and my mood just couldnt stand it. All ok now and ready for wee glass now. Not sure i will drink much, now i have been fed and am rested i feel better - bit sore from shred but just having relaxing one. He is 2 and a half donna, right wee monkey!

awww bless him, we all have days like that, don't worry just have a nice relax now.

im in a funny mood, just want to eat everything in sight

donna88 said:
awww bless him, we all have days like that, don't worry just have a nice relax now.

im in a funny mood, just want to eat everything in sight

That's not like you...try to refrain (am one to talk I know) but your always so focused and in control. Have you used your Syns?

That's not like you...try to refrain (am one to talk I know) but your always so focused and in control. Have you used your Syns?

don't know whats up with me lately... think im starting to loose focus a bit. i got an apple and feel a bit better will grab some ham from the fridge if i start getting nibbles again.

ive used 6 syns today so could have a few more if i really want something....but i know im not hungry, i just want to eat!!!

I've gone over my syns today by 6....

My grandad is 82 and was always an active man and even laid the patio at mum and dads last year but then in June 2011 some boy racers in an uninsured "pool" car crashed into his car which had him and my mammar in. My grandad has suffered since with his back and vertigo. Last week he went to the doctors because he felt unwell and they said he was a really healthy man with no problems at all.

He's now I'm hospital and they have found out that he has had several strokes, he has diabetes and dementia. He just said to my mammar "I didn't realise I had 2 sons" he was perfectly fine last week and now this :-( my dad is at hospital in tears down the phone and I'm so scared we are going to lose him. I'm so mad they didn't pick any of this up before, he's been back and forward to the hospital and bupa centre and they have always said he is healthy!!!!

Sorry ladies just needed to tell someone x

Oh dear Deb, not a good day for you, but a exercise is a great way to de-stress as it releases endorphines & will give you a natural high! So along with the wine I hope you're a bit more chilled now!

Only have the Shred & 6 pack which is a great CV workout as well as Abs. Once you get into the swing of it you'll probably find you want to exercise more as you'll enjoy the buzz it gives you, so keep at it Mrs.

I'm a curvy/hour glass shape & as Vicky said & quite rightly, we can't get rid of our natural shape just make it smaller/toned.....we is what we is! We should also learn to love what shape we are coz we can't change it apart from making it slimmer! As I've said before Im happy with my shape but don't like my tummy area so Im blooming well trying to do summit about it! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

My grandad is 82 and was always an active man and even laid the patio at mum and dads last year but then in June 2011 some boy racers in an uninsured "pool" car crashed into his car which had him and my mammar in. My grandad has suffered since with his back and vertigo. Last week he went to the doctors because he felt unwell and they said he was a really healthy man with no problems at all.

He's now I'm hospital and they have found out that he has had several strokes, he has diabetes and dementia. He just said to my mammar "I didn't realise I had 2 sons" he was perfectly fine last week and now this :-( my dad is at hospital in tears down the phone and I'm so scared we are going to lose him. I'm so mad they didn't pick any of this up before, he's been back and forward to the hospital and bupa cy have always said he is healthy!!!!

awww no :( im so sorry. i wouldnt worry about going ovwr 6 syns.

i can understand your anger too, how can they not have picked something up before!?

i dont know what to say hun sorry :( but all my thoughts are with you and your family

Nikki<3 said:

He's now I'm hospital and they have found out that he has had several strokes, he has diabetes and dementia. He just said to my mammar "I didn't realise I had 2 sons" he was perfectly fine last week and now this :-( my dad is at hospital in tears down the phone and I'm so scared we are going to lose him. I'm so mad they didn't pick any of this up before, he's been back and forward to the hospital and bupa centre and they have always said he is healthy!!!!

Oh Nikki I'm so sorry to hear that. It may be the case your granddad kept a lot hidden to not worry anyone & now he's obviously having tests these things are being picked up by the medical bods. Unfortunately at his age the body does get a bit tired & things start to go wrong. He's in the best place & I'm sure they will get all his problems under control.
Look after yourself chick xx

Thanks Kim & Donna.

In may we went out for my mums birthday and my mammar said that they thought he had dementia but then discounted it for some reason. We then went to France and he was amazing!! We even played French boules with heavy metal balls!! Now it's just all gone wrong :'-(

I hope they help him, I can't face seeing him and him not recognising me :-(

Nikki<3 said:

Awe nikki, my biggest fear is that happening to me or my loved ones. Hope he gets what he needs soon. Take care x

Try not to upset yourself too much chick. You don't know the diagnosis yet & its early days. Its easy for me to say that I know, you will worry because you obviously love him very much, just try & stay strong. Xx

Back