Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

donna88 said:
ww sausages are 1/2 syn each, have you had them before?

I've had them, i think they're delicious! But some don't seem to be as keen as me haha x

I want to be in the 8's!!!

I am just still in the 9's and looking to get down to 8.5 stone by August so I think that means around 2lbs per week. My problem is that I do not have an exercise routine as yet and I am rubbish at sticking to plan at the weekends! Any motivation and/or tips would be a god-send!!

Aww thanks lovely ladies :) bit of a weird pose as was just chilling on a rock as u do when bf took a pic! Can definitely see my legs shrinking now and that size 10s look comfortable on and that was the final aim really so very pleased!

Have been low lately but thinking the gym and the fact I am finally getting back to work are really helping :-D x

MidnightPrincess said:
Laura you look slim and gorgeous =). Hopefully i'll have a revelation like that with my graduation pictures, i really hope i don't look awful in them.

£20? Oh bless ya Vicki, i'm sure you'd be able to feel much better just by being 100% on plan and exercise though x

Yer only £20 stupid bills. Gonna up the exercise this week x

donna88 said:
ww sausages are 1/2 syn each, have you had them before?

Ooo ok thanks :) I had them when I did ww for a bit. I think I'll have them tomorrow instead. Feeling a massive jacket potato and beans and cheese tonight x

kim63 said:
What shall I put you down as then Nikki for the 100% Challenge.......Off Plan????? xx

Looks like it :-( xx

Ok ladies sovat dinner time I applied for 2 jobs that r both higher than the job I'm in now and more well paid!! Within an hour I had received an email saying I had been short listed for one and I had 3 missed calls from the other wanting to know more about me :) very exciting x

lilprincessvic said:
Ok ladies sovat dinner time I applied for 2 jobs that r both higher than the job I'm in now and more well paid!! Within an hour I had received an email saying I had been short listed for one and I had 3 missed calls from the other wanting to know more about me :) very exciting x

Wow very exciting. Are you a teacher just now? Know your doing math but wasn't sure if you were still studyin? What are the new jobs?
I would love new job but the cost of child care rules out a full time job. Would be hard pushed to get up on career ladder working part time. Time yet tho so just gettin on with it. We don't know we are living half the time. My colleague came into work to say his good byes as he has lost his battle with cancer. He is 32. Sad day!!
Good luck tho as it sounds like your on your way up yippeeee x

lilprincessvic said:

Thats brilliant news! Congrats =) i hope if you take one of them they'll make you a lot less stressed and much happier working there.

I've actually had the best slimming world day i've had for ages. So far Green day has been 100%, 1hexa, 2hexb and 6.5syns! Already feeling good about it haha

debtin said:
Wow very exciting. Are you a teacher just now? Know your doing math but wasn't sure if you were still studyin? What are the new jobs?
I would love new job but the cost of child care rules out a full time job. Would be hard pushed to get up on career ladder working part time. Time yet tho so just gettin on with it. We don't know we are living half the time. My colleague came into work to say his good byes as he has lost his battle with cancer. He is 32. Sad day!!
Good luck tho as it sounds like your on your way up yippeeee x

Omg that's awful. We have a teacher off who is terminal.

I am a hlta (higher level teaching assistant) and cover supervisor. I'm in charge of all the intervention in maths and group work and do horrible cover all over the school.

The jobs I have applied for are a behaviour support worker and an intervention manager. Both very different to each other but similar to my job.

Fingers crossed!!!

What jobs? How exciting :)

Only lost a lb at WI, which I'm a bit gutted about as I wore jeans last week and am in a nice light dress this week, but my jeans don't weigh that much to be honest, must be thin ones. But I can't moan, I'm dead on target, fingers crossed for a maintain this week with little ones Birthday

That's great news vicky!

Sorry to hear that deb such a shame :-(

And well done on getting back on track Claire!

Argh I think kettlebells may have broke me my shoulders and back are aching today just wanted to stay in nice hot shower forever! X

donna88 said:

Only lost a lb at WI, which I'm a bit gutted about as I wore jeans last week and am in a nice light dress this week, but my jeans don't weigh that much to be honest, must be thin ones. But I can't moan, I'm dead on target, fingers crossed for a maintain this week with little ones Birthday

Thats still a great loss, well done donna =) x

icklerockchick said:
That's great news vicky!

Sorry to hear that deb such a shame :-(

And well done on getting back on track Claire!

Argh I think kettlebells may have broke me my shoulders and back are aching today just wanted to stay in nice hot shower forever! X

Thank you love =)

What is it you do with kettlebells? Is it a class you go to? Wondering if they might have something like that around here..

Nice one on the loss Donna being bang on target must feel great :) x

MidnightPrincess said:
Thank you love =)

What is it you do with kettlebells? Is it a class you go to? Wondering if they might have something like that around here..

Yup it's a class at my gym that I just joined last week. Really painful today but im sure it won't be so bad next time.

Mostly it was kettlebell swings like some number of reps of double handed then right hand then left hand. Sometimes there was Burpees inbetween eek I hate Burpees!! And holding it for 10 seconds above your head at the end of each set, stuff like that.

And as it gets easier you can of course increase the weight of kettlebell you use or she offered to show advanced moves too so you can really challenge yourself as much as you want to. X

icklerockchick said:
Yup it's a class at my gym that I just joined last week. Really painful today but im sure it won't be so bad next time.

Mostly it was kettlebell swings like some number of reps of double handed then right hand then left hand. Sometimes there was Burpees inbetween eek I hate Burpees!! And holding it for 10 seconds above your head at the end of each set, stuff like that.

And as it gets easier you can of course increase the weight of kettlebell you use or she offered to show advanced moves too so you can really challenge yourself as much as you want to. X

Wow that sounds great, definitely a brilliant way to tone the arms haha. I'm gonna have to see if theres something similar round here =) x

donna88 said:

Well done on the lb off x

Thanks everyone, don't feel great about it to be honest, but I've been in a funny mood lately, don't think I'm ever going to be 100% happy with my weight.

Little ones poorly now as well :( not sure what's wrong but he just feels ill and doesn't have any energy, hoping it's not flu as he has his party on Saturday, Birthday on Monday and he has a friends party on Friday

Back