Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hope there's not too much damage vicky! :-(

As for pittas I like cheesy options (light phili, Lowlow cheese spread, dairy lea light slice, LC triangle as part of hea to help it not be dry) or scrambled egg helps too. Perfectly fine to use a couple syns on sauce though too.

I love veggie sausage or burger with scrambled egg and cheese in a pitta keeps me nice and full for ages yumyum! X

I live in like a valley :-( and next to a canal. I think my house will flood this time which is really poo. We couldnt afford to get house insurance either as the premium was too high because of the risk of flooding!!
I think my school might have to close soon the corridor that links the two bits of the school is already flooded as is the gym and all the fields and the car park!!!

That's awful, I really hope you don't flood :(

Don't feel guilty sounds as tho he was fine...and he choose fruit. Well done him lol

It's his new thing now in a morning, he loves having a banana and an apple or like today he had kiwi instead of apple. He even came up the other day to ask if he could have the last banana, bless, how could I say no? lol

Ladies is it 1 syn for lighter than light mayo? And I Syn for sauce?

Hellmans and morrisons lighter then light are 0.5 but the others are higher, not sure how much though as we always get Morrisons and my mum always gets hellmans, if someone has any other in I just don't bother even eating it.

Hope there's not too much damage vicky! :-(

As for pittas I like cheesy options (light phili, Lowlow cheese spread, dairy lea light slice, LC triangle as part of hea to help it not be dry) or scrambled egg helps too. Perfectly fine to use a couple syns on sauce though too.

I love veggie sausage or burger with scrambled egg and cheese in a pitta keeps me nice and full for ages yumyum! X

Ooooo that sounds gorgeous, I'll have to have that soon!

We're having beef, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes in a pitta tonight, going to put some syn free BBQ sauce and cheese in with it. Can't wait.

That's fab that the little one is making healthy choices donna great to get them liking fruit when young. And don't feel guilty it's not like you knew he was up and chose to stay in bed, if he needed you for anything I'm sure he would have let you know xx

Loving my new pitta choices. Wonder if cold bacon pitta would be ok for work at lunch time? Prob not. May also buy the mccain baked potatoes, am sure they are one syn? Will check it out as seems too good. Have taken my own baked potato before but can't remember if it was ok or not x

Loving my new pitta choices. Wonder if cold bacon pitta would be ok for work at lunch time? Prob not. May also buy the mccain baked potatoes, am sure they are one syn? Will check it out as seems too good. Have taken my own baked potato before but can't remember if it was ok or not x

There was a thread on them they are 1 syn on EE and Green not sure on red. Let me know if they go crispy or not cos I like my jackets crispy :)

I love pitta's, haven't had one in a while, we made spicy chicken ones once, was like having nando's. Can't wait for mine tonight now!

We should have them more often. Loving everyones idea's on how to have them as well

I wouldn't have a cold bacon one as I hate cold bacon, but might be okay if you do like it. Don't know if I've ever taken a pitta out and had it cold, I love them straight out of the oven... yummy

yeah most tomato puree is free, just have to double check if it has oil I've heard, but for the little bit of oil that would be in the bit you'd use I'd count it as free anyway

Do u kno I thought it was free but some places say its synned. That's made my day now hehe love a pizza snack if I have healthy extras left x

Do u kno I thought it was free but some places say its synned. That's made my day now hehe love a pizza snack if I have healthy extras left x

It was one of the changes they made just after Christmas :)

lilprincessvic said:
There was a thread on them they are 1 syn on EE and Green not sure on red. Let me know if they go crispy or not cos I like my jackets crispy :)

Never thought of The crispy issue...will do x

What's every eating for lunch and dinner today? X

Needed something quick for tea as we're at a kids party until half 7, so other half suggested pitta's and salad. So I'm having a red day, going to have omelette for dinner (lunch I suppose lol) and bbq beef pitta's with salad for tea.

Never thought of The crispy issue...will do x

Never tried them as my syns are precious and I refuse to use a syn on a jacket :p lol (I'm very tight with my syns) but I've heard they're suppose to be very nice. They should be I imagine the syn comes from some oil they use to make them crispy

Ohhhh sounds lovely. I'm going to Brighton so I'll have steak and healthy extra jacket and I'll b back late so I'll pick up a chicken Shish with lots of onions and syn the bread x

Yours sounds lovely too

Right I need cake advice, I have this dilemma every year and can never remember what I do about it. Once decorated little ones Birthday cake won't fit in an air tight container. So do I put it in the fridge, or will that ruin it? Or as it will be completely covered in icing, will it be okay out (well covered but not in a airtight container or the fridge)?

Wowoooowwwww Kim!!! In the 8's fabulous news!! Hope you have a fab time on your trip :)

Great on your loss too deb :)

Xxx

Kim.... Yesterday I tried a bit of a tweaked maintain day, thought I'd put it on my fitness pal instead of being stringent and hung up on SW maintain. So yesterday was, 35mins power walk, 100 sit ups and 1400 cals.

Back