Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Yes Deb, it was most unpleasant lol!

Awake ridiculously early this morning! Up for a wee 5.30, cat brought mouse upstairs yelling her head off, Im up pretty sharpish to discover it lying upside down presumably dead, I poke it bringing it to life, I squeal, it scampers off into the bathroom, I trap it with hubbys flipflops, I rescue it & it release it to the wilds of my back garden........busy morning so far! Now off for a ride before it gets too hot as Im awake!

kim63 said:
Yes Deb, it was most unpleasant lol!

Awake ridiculously early this morning! Up for a wee 5.30, cat brought mouse upstairs yelling her head off, Im up pretty sharpish to discover it lying upside down presumably dead, I poke it bringing it to life, I squeal, it scampers off into the bathroom, I trap it with hubbys flipflops, I rescue it & it release it to the wilds of my back garden........busy morning so far! Now off for a ride before it gets too hot as Im awake!

Ha didn't realise I had posted unfinished lol. Snap Kim up since 530 too...not as eventful as you tho. Couldn't cope with the mouse situation your a brave lady. Enjoy your ride x

Morning ladies, had a great day yesterday, batman was great! Bit of bad news with my driving lesson, had to be rearranged for Sunday as the car's in the garage with a blown gasket or something. Just hope its okay for next week, my driving instructor was moaning about how unreliable C3's are and how I should never get one and its like AGGHHH I know why she's moaning but I'm relying on it for my driving test. If my boyfriend had got the insurance sorted and let me drive around in his car a bit at least I could have taken the test in his car!

Haha, I dont think its that Im brave Debs, as I squeal like a right girl when the mice decide to run, as they're fast little suckers, but my darling Royal Marine husband wont go anywhere near them! Says its 'your' cat, you get the mice.......he's scared really!!!
Thanks, enjoyed my ride & glad I went when I did as its uber hot here already! Off to North Yorkshire tomorrow for a wedding & looks as tho I'll need my wollies lol! x

Same thing happened on the day of my test Donna, so I had to do test in a different car & still passed, with a very scary examiner! x

I'm rubbish with mice, really like pet ones and like seeing them in their cages and can even hold them. But if I see one just in a house I freak out. They just move so quickly.

Well done on passing under those circumstances, I'm terrified I'm going to fail anyway never mind with a new car. I'm hoping as its in the garage now fingers crossed next week it should be fine, but it'd be just my luck lol.

Oooo hope you have a good time at the wedding

Hi all, I am 9st 1, still losing baby weight. I not overweight but I just feel soooo incomfortable in my skin. Have only 4-5 lbs left to lose to get back to pre preg weight. I exercise, running and weights so I am toned. If I look in mirror I think I look good, so why does my head say I need to lose more????
Is anyone ever happy with their bodies?
Any thoughts?

Hey deb...nice name ;)
I'm not happy with mine either though I don't excercise but do know that when I was giving it a bash I noticed a difference. Not a massive difference but I felt so much better about myself.
I will be starting the excercise next week as I want to lose 6lb within 6 weeks. Am not the best at sticking to plan but I try my best, esp now I have a goal in mind.
My body has changed since having my baby two and half years ago and I know my tummy will never be the same but your doing the right thing my excercising. X

Hi deb,
Yeah I'll keep at it, I have 3 children now so it can be hard to fit exercise in! I did find after the other 2, I got back to normal but it did take time and a lot of time in gym also.
The joys!

Forgot to mention did 20 minutes in my mums gym before we went to the cinema. Really glad I did it, but need to keep it up now. Haven't done anything today been too busy ironing ect.

Stuffed after tea as well, was lovely, did fajita mix with peppers stuffed with savoury rice and topped with babybel

Hi all, I am 9st 1, still losing baby weight. I not overweight but I just feel soooo incomfortable in my skin. Have only 4-5 lbs left to lose to get back to pre preg weight. I exercise, running and weights so I am toned. If I look in mirror I think I look good, so why does my head say I need to lose more????
Is anyone ever happy with their bodies?
Any thoughts?

Probably not, I don't seem to be, even when I was at my lowest weight of just under 8 stone I complained about my boobs being too small :)

I do think though that when you're under 10 stone a few pounds extra is really noticable, I know if I lose a couple I can really see the difference. I have about the same as you to lose, I'm happy enough in my clothes but wouldn't wear a bikini, and since I live 5 minutes from the beach that's a bit annoying.

donna88 said:
Forgot to mention did 20 minutes in my mums gym before we went to the cinema. Really glad I did it, but need to keep it up now. Haven't done anything today been too busy ironing ect.

Stuffed after tea as well, was lovely, did fajita mix with peppers stuffed with savoury rice and topped with babybel

That sounds lovely Donna...you always have good dinner ideas

All packed & ready to go up north tomorrow. Can't wait to wear my 2 new dresses on Saturday for the wedding & then evening doo. Was going to take my size 10 white jeans but they're too baggy, so pretty pleased that I'm virtually at target for this wedding as that was my aim! Not quite there but near as dam it!
Had my hair cut shorter & coloured today much to DH disappointment initially, as said he would prefer me to grow it, but he loves the new hair doo saying its sexy lol& even my Drs receptionist said she loved my hair cut& shape of it, so I'm glad I had it cut now!
Hope you all have a good weekend & catch up laters xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

It was gorgeous Deb, only thought of doing it as I won the raffle at group and got some peppers with it, don't normally buy full peppers ourself as we just get chopped frozen ones to chuck in whatever we need. But I do love stuffed peppers we should start buying them just for that

All packed & ready to go up north tomorrow. Can't wait to wear my 2 new dresses on Saturday for the wedding & then evening doo. Was going to take my size 10 white jeans but they're too baggy, so pretty pleased that I'm virtually at target for this wedding as that was my aim! Not quite there but near as dam it!
Had my hair cut shorter & coloured today much to DH disappointment initially, as said he would prefer me to grow it, but he loves the new hair doo saying its sexy lol& even my Drs receptionist said she loved my hair cut& shape of it, so I'm glad I had it cut now!

Well done for the baggy size 10 jeans, I'd say that's close enough to your target for the wedding, glad you're feeling good about yourself before going :)

Hope you have a great weekend.

We don't really have any plans this weekend, just found out little ones dad isn't having him on Sunday. But I have my last driving lesson before my test so we can't really do anything anyway :( Next weekend should be fun though, we're going to a medieval thing on the sat, can't make plans for the Sunday as not sure if little ones dads got him or not but if he doesn't have him there's a guini pig picnic on... no idea what that is lol but should be fun.

kim63 said:

Excellent Kim..well done. Your shrinking!! Remember to post some photos and have a great time. Have a cheeky wee wine for me ;)

donna88 said:
It was gorgeous Deb, only thought of doing it as I won the raffle at group and got some peppers with it, don't normally buy full peppers ourself as we just get chopped frozen ones to chuck in whatever we need. But I do love stuffed peppers we should start buying them just for that

Well done for the baggy size 10 jeans, I'd say that's close enough to your target for the wedding, glad you're feeling good about yourself before going :)

Hope you have a great weekend.

We don't really have any plans this weekend, just found out little ones dad isn't having him on Sunday. But I have my last driving lesson before my test so we can't really do anything anyway :( Next weekend should be fun though, we're going to a medieval thing on the sat, can't make plans for the Sunday as not sure if little ones dads got him or not but if he doesn't have him there's a guini pig picnic on... no idea what that is lol but should be fun.

I need to plan new dinners and get organised. Should make it a goal to have something different every night next week...always reluctant to try them with oh but sod it x

Can't believe it...in fact am not sure its true but I lost 1.5lb today. That hasn't happened in a long time. So happy.
Without sounding smug or smart ass I haven't done that much different and think am in shock esp as star week is due x

Just remembered that I bought and used whole bag of lemons which I was using in My green tea and adding to my diluting juice. I always add bottled lemon juice to my diluting juice but I had started on the green tea. It's the only thing I did different apart from I didn't snack on crisp and chocolate at night but would have fibre plus bar instead x

Hello please can i join this thread? My WI this morning puts me in the 9s at 9st 8.8 lbs so would love to eventually be in the 8s. :)

Good morning my lovelies :)

Woke up with a craving for the gym!!!! I cancelled my membership though!! Aghhhh!!!

I feel good da na na na nanana..... Ok so for some reason my enthusiasm for life is back!

1. SW is top of my agenda (not that I haven't been doing it because I have :-D)
2. Selling off all my jewellery.
3. Start a new business.
4. Go do some exercise!!
5. Get back into cooking!
6. Get my student finance sorted ready for my course in October

Woo hooo :-D

Just remembered that I bought and used whole bag of lemons which I was using in My green tea and adding to my diluting juice. I always add bottled lemon juice to my diluting juice but I had started on the green tea. It's the only thing I did different apart from I didn't snack on crisp and chocolate at night but would have fibre plus bar instead x

Well done on the loss, maybe worth a try with those things. I might try extra HEX's rather then other syns one week, but I have so many things in at the moment they need eating up lol

Hello please can i join this thread? My WI this morning puts me in the 9s at 9st 8.8 lbs so would love to eventually be in the 8s. :)

Welcome and well done getting into the 9's,

Good morning my lovelies :)

Woke up with a craving for the gym!!!! I cancelled my membership though!! Aghhhh!!!

I feel good da na na na nanana..... Ok so for some reason my enthusiasm for life is back!

1. SW is top of my agenda (not that I haven't been doing it because I have :-D)
2. Selling off all my jewellery.
3. Start a new business.
4. Go do some exercise!!
5. Get back into cooking!
6. Get my student finance sorted ready for my course in October

Woo hooo :-D

Ooooo very exciting. What business are you starting up. My boyfriends gone on the cross trainer yesterday and about to go on it today which has put me off going on it, as I didn't realise how loud ours was :/ Might run up and down the stairs for a bit once my stomach has settled (that's what I did yesterday lol)

Back