Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

donna88 said:
I don't really know what to suggest. It's hard when your heart just isn't in it. But maybe try writing a list of reasons you don't want to keep gaining weight. Remember how good you felt at your lowest and also make a list of your favourite on plan meals and write a meal plan for a few days. That way getting back on it won't seem a chore as you'll be eating foods you love.

Thanks Donna you are so right :) I've wrote out different favourite dinners I usually have the same breakfast and lunch at work so they are covered thanks huni for posting its so hard doing it on your own :/) x

Had a great morning, stayed at little ones school to help out. Going to do the library for them on a friday and his teacher said whenever I want to pop in and help out I can do.

Sounds like a great plan x

debtin said:
Don't get upset as you will be in control soon enough. As you know I have been the same so what I am doing is only buying things that I know are "ok" to eat. I ignored the kettle chips and bought quavers, bought the other half crunchies instead of mars bars. My logic being that if I do go on a binge then at least I am limiting the damage. It is so hard and I really do sympathize with you. What I would suggest Ronnie is starting to do some walking. Get outdoors for some fresh air to blow away the cob webs. This alone will make you feel better. Then start each day meal by meal. At least this way you will feel in control.
Is it time of the month? Are you weighing in on your normal day?
You know you can do it, you just need to get back in the zone and focus. Why don't you do the shred?
Do you attend group?

Hi deb thanks for reply and support not sure I'm ready to shred again lol but going try and walk this week at least once ( gotta start somewhere)
I don't go to group I have done it at home by myself only got minis as support so its hard when you stray of track. Had a better day yesterday so can only go one day at a time xx

pobel said:
No big words of wisdom i'm afraid but if you can manage out for a walk it will make you feel better x. I find that if i write down a plan then it makes me feel better, factor in treats for your syns at particular low points to your day so coffee and biscuit after your diner at night! Half a stone isn't the end of the world, it will be lots of fluid and come off in no time at all if you manage to get back on track today :) x

Thanks Hun managed to stay on track yesterday had 2 little chocs (3s) and a chic biscuit (3.5s) so a step in the right direction and no where near as bad as it has been over the weekend so happy with myself :)
Thanks for advice and support really appreciate it xx
downtownsuzie said:
Lynica, I agree with pobel x

Having a written down plan makes me feel so much more ready to take everything on :) after a day or 2 of eating being back on track and you will feel so much better - I bet you energy will pick up as well :)

I'm going to write a plan tomorrow once all my shopping has been delivered :) want to be food buddies for a week? I need to be good this week as its the only few days I have without birthday celebrations! x

Hi Annie thanks Hun that be great food buddies as I've said above managed to stay on track yesterday and have written 7 dinners down for the week.
Today I've got oats so simple for breakfast with grapes ,salad for lunch ( have the same every day love it) and salmon and Philly pasta and veg for tea. Got an apple and orange for snacks going try have 4 sf juices and 4 teas and no chocolate !!
What's your plan??
Thanks for your help :)

Thanks ladies can't tell you how happy you all made me feel when I read all your replies was beginning to have a mini meltdown feeling on my own but knew I'd get help here just need to get back the habit of posting more often so the inspiration and motivation of everyone inspires me again :) thankyou
Here's to a on plan day !! x

I've never tried to do it on my own, I know I'd find it really hard as well. Try and use us as a group, let us know when you've had good/bad days ect. it could help. Salmon philli pasta sounds lovely. Think we'll have to do that soon. Might have it on Thursday before I go to my running club.

Morning :)

I really don't know what to so diet wise. I know it's not recommended to diet in pregnancy and I've read that 1200 calories is a suitable intake during pregnancy. BUT I feel like I'm eating far too much rubbish ie crisps, chocolate and cake!! Holiday is in 6 weeks and I do not want to look fat, I want to look pregnant!! X

I really don't know what to so diet wise. I know it's not recommended to diet in pregnancy and I've read that 1200 calories is a suitable intake during pregnancy. BUT I feel like I'm eating far too much rubbish ie crisps, chocolate and cake!! Holiday is in 6 weeks and I do not want to look fat, I want to look pregnant!! X

Slimming world is okay to follow during pregnancy, but you get extra HEX's which might be good for you as if you feel like you want to snack you could have a cereal bar or some cereal with milk... or cheese and fruit.
I don't know what's recommended in pregnancy calorie wise but I wouldn't think 1200 was suitable for you as you don't weigh that much to start with (I don't know anything about it, I'm really no expert but personally I'd imagine 1200 was recommended for women who needed to loose weight in pregnancy because they're too large to start with) when do you see your midwife? could you not ask her?
I'm actually dreading when we get pregnant as the midwife here is horrible (loads have told me) and I'm going to be wanting her to sign the forms for slimming world and give me advice about how much running I can still do when pregnant and if its the same one I have a feeling she's not going to give me the right advice and tell me I shouldn't worry about it. Not that we're trying just yet but I do know when I am, I will want to carry on with slimming world so I don't gain loads and if I'm still running I won't want to completely stop for 9 months.

donna88 said:
Slimming world is okay to follow during pregnancy, but you get extra HEX's which might be good for you as if you feel like you want to snack you could have a cereal bar or some cereal with milk... or cheese and fruit.
I don't know what's recommended in pregnancy calorie wise but I wouldn't think 1200 was suitable for you as you don't weigh that much to start with (I don't know anything about it, I'm really no expert but personally I'd imagine 1200 was recommended for women who needed to loose weight in pregnancy because they're too large to start with) when do you see your midwife? could you not ask her?
I'm actually dreading when we get pregnant as the midwife here is horrible (loads have told me) and I'm going to be wanting her to sign the forms for slimming world and give me advice about how much running I can still do when pregnant and if its the same one I have a feeling she's not going to give me the right advice and tell me I shouldn't worry about it. Not that we're trying just yet but I do know when I am, I will want to carry on with slimming world so I don't gain loads and if I'm still running I won't want to completely stop for 9 months.

I was thinking about going back to slimming world because at least then OH can cook stuff he knows is on plan and ill be able to restrict the rubbish I eat!

I'm still waiting for my first appointment with my midwife so I think when I get it through ill ask her about it and see what she thinks.

I haven't dared do any exercise yet, I've been swimming a couple of times and so I'm gradually going to increase intensity back to what I was doing before.

Thanks hun :)

X

donna88 said:
I've never tried to do it on my own, I know I'd find it really hard as well. Try and use us as a group, let us know when you've had good/bad days ect. it could help. Salmon philli pasta sounds lovely. Think we'll have to do that soon. Might have it on Thursday before I go to my running club.

Thanks Donna you'll be sick of me ;-) ha ha
Try the Philly pasta yummy and I love salmon so it's a favourite :)
I don't know how you can run though after eating I need at least 2-3 hours or I used to get stitch and feel really sick
How's the running going I used to co-ordinate the beginners group at my running club really must try and get back to running... Maybe just start with getting out for a walk first :) x

Nikki<3 said:

Nikki I subscribe to another lady on here who has just had a baby she's followed slimming world all the way through. Take a look at her diary I'm sure she'd give you some advise she's got loads of sw knowledge I'll look what her user name is and let you know if you want x
How are you feeling ? Have you got any morning sickness yet ? Hope not its not the best x

image-2538619057.jpg
Breakfast oats so simple milk(a) grapes was very yummy and filling x

lynica said:
Nikki I subscribe to another lady on here who has just had a baby she's followed slimming world all the way through. Take a look at her diary I'm sure she'd give you some advise she's got loads of sw knowledge I'll look what her user name is and let you know if you want x
How are you feeling ? Have you got any morning sickness yet ? Hope not its not the best x

Ooo yeh that would be great thank you!!

Yesterday I was so ill all day, nauseous, tired, irritable, hungry! I've been sick twice so far and both times was after a greasy takeaway so don't think they agreed!

Got a horrible tugging sensation in my lower back and pelvis which I've read is normal, but it's annoying! Xx

Nikki<3 said:

Yesterday I was so ill all day, nauseous, tired, irritable, hungry! I've been sick twice so far and both times was after a greasy takeaway so don't think they agreed!

Got a horrible tugging sensation in my lower back and pelvis which I've read is normal, but it's annoying! Xx

Her user name is ellebear :)
Ooh brings back memories nikki my babies are 9 and 11 now but you never forget being pregnant you'll have loads more funny sensations coming wait till they kick you and move around, your belly makes the funniest shapes it's an amazing time (a bit jealous lol but I'm too old now ha ha ) so ill just have to share yours ;-) try ginger nut biscuits for sickness not sure how many syns though ;-) xx

I was thinking about going back to slimming world because at least then OH can cook stuff he knows is on plan and ill be able to restrict the rubbish I eat!

I'm still waiting for my first appointment with my midwife so I think when I get it through ill ask her about it and see what she thinks.

I haven't dared do any exercise yet, I've been swimming a couple of times and so I'm gradually going to increase intensity back to what I was doing before.

Thanks hun :)

X

Exercise is very funny in pregnancy isn't it, I think as long as your used to it your okay to carry on, but people who aren't active to start with have to be careful. People have run marathons while pregnant (don't think I'd go that far though :/)

Thanks Donna you'll be sick of me ;-) ha ha
Try the Philly pasta yummy and I love salmon so it's a favourite :)
I don't know how you can run though after eating I need at least 2-3 hours or I used to get stitch and feel really sick
How's the running going I used to co-ordinate the beginners group at my running club really must try and get back to running... Maybe just start with getting out for a walk first :) x

I ate after running on Thursday but I have to have something about an hour or two before running, so on Thursday I had rice pudding with berries and a banana at about 5 (running at 7) but then I didn't have tea until about 9 O'Clock. (it was an awkward one as my boyfriend had an open evening at school) I did my weekend run Saturday morning an hour after breakfast, Tuesdays are going to be similar to last Thursday as I have slimming world at 5 so I'll take something to eat after getting weighed and then have my curry and rice when I get back from running. Thursdays I'll eat tea at around 5 before going running at 7 (unless my boyfriends home late again and then I'll do the rice pud beforehand)
I'm loving the running, its very early days but I really hope I keep it up. I'm thinking of seeing if I can get a place for the London marathon in 2014, but I know its quite hard to get one.
Do it, especially considering you loved it before. I never thought I'd get into it I can't believe how into it I am after only a week.

View attachment 64755
Breakfast oats so simple milk(a) grapes was very yummy and filling x

That looks gorgeous. I love porridge.

I had awful morning sickness to start with, I could only eat crisps in a morning (which I don't think helped with my weight gain lol) anything dry is suppose to be good for morning sickness though. I think ginger nuts are about 2 and a half syns each.

Ooh brings back memories nikki my babies are 9 and 11 now but you never forget being pregnant you'll have loads more funny sensations coming wait till they kick you and move around, your belly makes the funniest shapes it's an amazing time (a bit jealous lol but I'm too old now ha ha ) so ill just have to share yours ;-) try ginger nut biscuits for sickness not sure how many syns though ;-) xx

I'm jealous too, but I know it really isn't the right time for me to have another one.

lynica said:

Ooo ill hunt her out when I get home :) thanks.

Don't worry I'm sure ill be sharing all the ups and downs with you lovely ladies.

I've been living on belvita biscuits in the morning and then tomato and basil soup at lunch time but the soups are a bit oily so I'm going to have a bash at making my own over the weekend.

Can't be eating 11 syns of biscuits every morning! Lol. I'm going to start back at SW tomorrow, ill do it from home for the time being and once I've seen the midwife hopefully my lovely SW lady will welcome me back :) I'm going to text her now.

X

Hi Annie thanks Hun that be great food buddies as I've said above managed to stay on track yesterday and have written 7 dinners down for the week.
Today I've got oats so simple for breakfast with grapes ,salad for lunch ( have the same every day love it) and salmon and Philly pasta and veg for tea. Got an apple and orange for snacks going try have 4 sf juices and 4 teas and no chocolate !!
What's your plan??
Thanks for your help :)

Salmon and Philly sounds yum! I've often wondered about trying their meatball pasta recipe but I never got round to it! My Mum is digging out all of the SW mags and cook books (I left them behind when I moved out) so that I can get stuck into it! In the meantime, I'll just be sticking to what I know. Shopping is being delivered between 4 and 6, so OH will be in to put everything away. I'll probably have to do it all again when I get in though, haha!

I'm really looking forward to cooking something different as we've been eating lots of samey things. So hungry at the moment, but have Weetabix, Shredded Wheat or fruit to choose from. Would you be able to look and see whether Shredded Wheat (2 of them) is an HEB please? I don't have my book anymore :S

I am forego-ing (however you spell it lol) the gym tonight as OH is working the next 2 night shifts, so I won't see him until Friday, so we are having a cuddly evening instead and I will hit the gym hard tomorrow and Thursday evening. Not sure what to do for dinner though! Perhaps chicken, mash and peas with stock gravy...

Salmon and Philly sounds yum! I've often wondered about trying their meatball pasta recipe but I never got round to it! My Mum is digging out all of the SW mags and cook books (I left them behind when I moved out) so that I can get stuck into it! In the meantime, I'll just be sticking to what I know. Shopping is being delivered between 4 and 6, so OH will be in to put everything away. I'll probably have to do it all again when I get in though, haha!

I'm really looking forward to cooking something different as we've been eating lots of samey things. So hungry at the moment, but have Weetabix, Shredded Wheat or fruit to choose from. Would you be able to look and see whether Shredded Wheat (2 of them) is an HEB please? I don't have my book anymore :S

I am forego-ing (however you spell it lol) the gym tonight as OH is working the next 2 night shifts, so I won't see him until Friday, so we are having a cuddly evening instead and I will hit the gym hard tomorrow and Thursday evening. Not sure what to do for dinner though! Perhaps chicken, mash and peas with stock gravy...

Just had a look and one and a half is a healthy extra.

I'm sure missing the gym tonight won't do you any harm :) I think cuddles is a much better plan when your not seeing him for a while.

Really bored now, got my ironing all done and waiting around until its time to pick little one up and then I'll be waiting around to go slimming world and running. I just want to get ready and get out the house now. Really hoping it doesn't chuck it down while I'm running though :/ its looking a bit like it will do.

Going to have some photo's taken on Saturday when I do my run, my sisters trying to set up a professional photo company so she's going to get some shots to show she can do some sporty ones as well. It should be easy for her to be fair as its running 3 minutes then walking 3 for half an hour.

Just had a look and one and a half is a healthy extra.

I'm sure missing the gym tonight won't do you any harm :) I think cuddles is a much better plan when your not seeing him for a while.

Really bored now, got my ironing all done and waiting around until its time to pick little one up and then I'll be waiting around to go slimming world and running. I just want to get ready and get out the house now. Really hoping it doesn't chuck it down while I'm running though :/ its looking a bit like it will do.

Going to have some photo's taken on Saturday when I do my run, my sisters trying to set up a professional photo company so she's going to get some shots to show she can do some sporty ones as well. It should be easy for her to be fair as its running 3 minutes then walking 3 for half an hour.

Thanks for looking that up for me :) 1 and a half is a bit awkward! I love my Shredded Wheat so it's going to be difficult not to have 2! I'm excited about having Bran Flakes as well now though - how sad is that? lol

I'm sure there will be some other body magic going on ;) so it's not all bad lol - I'm looking forward to getting back to the gym though, been feeling sluggish. Hope your run goes well and that it doesn't rain!

I've printed off some recipes for inspiration - we've decided on spaghetti bolognaise now, but even my OH has had his nose in my EE cookbook! Looking forward to trying some new things out.

Silly iphone update has just starting not allowing me to post from my phone!!

Yay Annie, your coming back to SW too?

I'm all ready for my first day tomorrow :D I want to stay healthy and working at minimising weight gain throughout pregnancy :) I know I will have to gain especially because my BMI is heading to the lower end again!

Yep, I need a definitive plan to follow otherwise I deviate lol

Thanks for looking that up for me :) 1 and a half is a bit awkward! I love my Shredded Wheat so it's going to be difficult not to have 2! I'm excited about having Bran Flakes as well now though - how sad is that? lol

I'm sure there will be some other body magic going on ;) so it's not all bad lol - I'm looking forward to getting back to the gym though, been feeling sluggish. Hope your run goes well and that it doesn't rain!

I've printed off some recipes for inspiration - we've decided on spaghetti bolognaise now, but even my OH has had his nose in my EE cookbook! Looking forward to trying some new things out.

That's okay :) if you think you can spare the syns you could always have two and count 2 syns for the extra bit

Just got back from running and my boyfriend was waiting with dinner for me so we could eat together, I'm so lucky bless him.

Loved my run, even though it was in the rain. We ran faster then they expected as well, which was hard but feel so good for it, as I actually feel like I've had a work out, which I wasn't expecting :) going to make myself a hot chocolate with some marshmallows in when I can be bothered to move my bum from the sofa

donna88 said:
That's okay :) if you think you can spare the syns you could always have two and count 2 syns for the extra bit

Just got back from running and my boyfriend was waiting with dinner for me so we could eat together, I'm so lucky bless him.

Loved my run, even though it was in the rain. We ran faster then they expected as well, which was hard but feel so good for it, as I actually feel like I've had a work out, which I wasn't expecting :) going to make myself a hot chocolate with some marshmallows in when I can be bothered to move my bum from the sofa

Well done Donna sounds like your getting the bug :) keep posting your running sessions cause I might just get me to join you lol :)

Managed stay on track today girls yippee and don't feel deprived had lovely food (posted pics on my diary) so feeling much happier
Thanks again for support xx

Well done Donna sounds like your getting the bug :) keep posting your running sessions cause I might just get me to join you lol :)

Managed stay on track today girls yippee and don't feel deprived had lovely food (posted pics on my diary) so feeling much happier
Thanks again for support xx

I am loving it, on Thursday we start 3 min run, 2 min walk... was suppose to be 3 run 3 walk but I think he changed is mind after today.

Glad your on track and feeling good.

Usually go to my mums for tea on a Wednesday but we're not going tomorrow and I don't know what to do for tea... might go for a green day and try the cowboy pie with quorn mince, then make up mushy pea curry for lunch as we have leftover rice from tonights tea. I was going to have chicken and bacon soup but it will last until Thursday instead.

Back