Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks everyone!! Working on your birthday should be illegal lol after my big lunch I had nothing to eat til this morn but yet feel bigger and bloated than ever. Time of month looming at weekend so am sure that will be having an effect. Didn't eat any cake yesterday but I know my four year old neice has made me a big chocolate cake and am not sure I have the heart to not make the effort to try it. At least I am in a better frame of mind and planning where I can. Yesterday was a write off but in reality it prob wasn't too bad calorie wise
If I aim to be good I can put the past day to bed and focus on the next few weeks. Joining the little gym at work tom too

Glad your feeling bit better Nikki tho you shouldn't be too hard on yourself ;)

Yay just had my replacement phone delivered. Can you believe my phone broke only 10 weeks after having it!! X

Happy birthday deb hope you have a great day you are allowed your birthday cake it's the law lol xx

At least you recognise that about yourself Donna & we're all like it to a degree, as it does become a bit of an obsession & Im as guilty as the next person.
I was happy at 8st 11lbs & wanted to stay that weight, but life got in the way & I wasn't careful & took my eye off the ball & the pounds crept on again. But I know that about myself, that once I start eating the wrong things, I put on weight. I dont view SW as a diet, but a way of life & by going out for meals/drinks occasionally is part of my life, I have to incorporate that into my 'diet'. When actively losing weight like I am now, I would be reluctant to have a blow out, but nearer my target I wont be so cautious.
My point is, after rambling on, & this is to us all....... enjoy your nights out with people you love, embrace the SW way, dont over think it all, or otherwise it will become unhealthy :) x

Well he's just got in touch and there's a few other people going too who I haven't seen for a while :) so should be fun and he's not sure where we're eating yet but the place we'll probably end up at does jackets and quorn chilli so I should be okay. But your right, I need to stop worrying. I seem to have everything come at once though, I can go for months with no plans that would take me off plan and then they all come at once. Sods law lol

Thanks everyone!! Working on your birthday should be illegal lol after my big lunch I had nothing to eat til this morn but yet feel bigger and bloated than ever. Time of month looming at weekend so am sure that will be having an effect. Didn't eat any cake yesterday but I know my four year old neice has made me a big chocolate cake and am not sure I have the heart to not make the effort to try it. At least I am in a better frame of mind and planning where I can. Yesterday was a write off but in reality it prob wasn't too bad calorie wise
If I aim to be good I can put the past day to bed and focus on the next few weeks. Joining the little gym at work tom too

Glad your feeling bit better Nikki tho you shouldn't be too hard on yourself ;)

It should be illegal to work on your Birthday but it should also be illegal not to eat cake on your Birthday, so don't be breaking more then one law today ;) just enjoy it and get back on plan tomorrow.

Yay just had my replacement phone delivered. Can you believe my phone broke only 10 weeks after having it!! X

wow that's shocking, what phone is it?

I am so cold its unbelievable, I can't feel my nose. I should probably put the heating on but we haven't had it on yet (just had snuggles under the duvet on the sofa at night) and I begrudge putting it on just for me during the day, especially when it hasn't been on at night yet

donna88 said:
wow that's shocking, what phone is it?

It's an iPhone 4s! I phoned on Friday and a brand new one was delivered today, pretty good device really x

Nikki<3 said:
It's an iPhone 4s! I phoned on Friday and a brand new one was delivered today, pretty good device really x

I dropped my iPhone 4S down the loo last nite :/) lol !!!

lynica said:
I dropped my iPhone 4S down the loo last nite :/) lol !!!

Lol! Haha I always dread that. In the morning I zombie out of bed, walk to the bathroom with my phone and go for a wee lol one day it will be down the loo!

Just got a photo of the cake little ones made so I need to have it. Still feeling hugely bloated today and all I have had is
Cornflakes, cereal bar, home made soup and some crab sticks. I know its not really a sw plan but thinking of makin it green and tryin work out how much six crab sticks would be. This is reason I prefer to stay on healthier eating mode as opposed to sw plan as I never get it right ha ha
Still feel pleased am in right mind frame tho x x

Oh my God I feel so sick, had a bump in the car the other night, was hoping to sort it out without insurance as my boyfriend has 4 years no claims. But they've just come round and its going to be £1,500 which we can't afford. So we're going to have to claim. Boyfriend is in a right mood, he's stormed off upstairs, really hoping he calms down when I put little one to bed. I know its not good but it was an accident they happen and it could have happened to anyone. Yeah I was in the wrong but seriously :(

donna88 said:
Oh my God I feel so sick, had a bump in the car the other night, was hoping to sort it out without insurance as my boyfriend has 4 years no claims. But they've just come round and its going to be £1,500 which we can't afford. So we're going to have to claim. Boyfriend is in a right mood, he's stormed off upstairs, really hoping he calms down when I put little one to bed. I know its not good but it was an accident they happen and it could have happened to anyone. Yeah I was in the wrong but seriously :(

Please don't be beating yourself up. Your boyfriend will realise that its just one of these things and thankfully no one was injured. It is a lot of money tho. Was there much damage?

Had few folk pop in so not had minute to have dinner. Ended up with chicken sandwiches which I think would be fine but we only had white bread it for oh lunch. Going to syn it along with those damn crab sticks. Thought perhaps it would be fish on green day but not so hey Ho. Least it was family bag crisp I was eating. I will not be put off by such blips!!!

It didn't look like that much damage and they were surprised at the quote as well, but apparently its a couple of panels. I just can't believe I did it, wish I could go back and change it but hey ho that's impossible.

You do right, we all have blips and times where we can't help but have something off plan. But the thing is not to let it go completely out of control

Oh dear, at least you weren't hurt. That's what insurance is for. Do u not have protected no claims? Might be an idea to get another quote as well. How did it happen ? Was it your fault ? If it wasn't, you can claim off other car insurance. Try to not worry too much as these things always have a way of sorting themselves out x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

kim63 said:
Has anyone heard from Vicky as she's not been on for a while?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I had put a little shout out for Vicky maybe over week or two ago but not heard anything :(

We usually tweet each other, but she has been quiet. She's been on facebook a bit, maybe she's just having some time out. I'll send her a message :)

Donna - def get a second quote. I work with cars and it doesn't hurt to shop around - prices can vary a lot!

Had a good workout and tuna pasta for tea. Just had a fun size milky way and a weigh watchers chic mini roll which came out to 8 syns. Had a rice cake earlier so had 9.5 in total today. I've decided to elbow my protein shakes for a while as they're 7.5 syns plus an HEA! Will see how I get on witthout them for a month.

Sorry to be a pain, how many syns is Philly extra light? I used the whole tub, but it was divided into 4 portions x

Well he was okay, in fact he did a very good job tidying our bedroom while he was upstairs. I don't think its ever looked so tidy (wish I was more productive like that when I'm stressed/in a stop. I end up just curled up feeling sorry for myself) everything just seems to be happening at once. We're not doing great for money, I've been struggling to get a job, he isn't happy in his job at all and its all just getting on top of him. We've both applied for jobs which would be great, so hoping we have some luck soon.

Philli extra light is 1.5 syns for 25g so it depends on how big the tub is, but I don't think it would be much divided into 4 :)

Back