Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thank u everyone :) x

Had 2nd Slimatea tonight before work & seems to be *ahem* working lol! If this keeps up I'll be in for a good loss by next Friday lol!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Fingers crossed Kim, I daren't use that, I already go quite a lot...

feeling loads better today, head doesn't hurt as much but my nose is still bunged up and my voice has completely gone so boyfriend is in for a quiet Sunday...

Had 2nd Slimatea tonight before work & seems to be *ahem* working lol! If this keeps up I'll be in for a good loss by next Friday lol!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins
Lol glad its working for u

Fingers crossed Kim, I daren't use that, I already go quite a lot...

feeling loads better today, head doesn't hurt as much but my nose is still bunged up and my voice has completely gone so boyfriend is in for a quiet Sunday...

Glad ur feeling better. Not good that ur voice has gone tho :(

I'm feeling quite good today considering them amount of party food, shots and alcohol I consumed last night lol

I'm a lb up this morning but I don't care I enjoyed it :)
Had a herbalife shake for breakfast to help try n detox myself lol

Glad you had a good night Charlene, as its always good to go out & have a blowout once in a while. Just drink plenty to flush out the booze. How many calories in a Herbalife shake?

Glad you're feeling better Donna. I find going out in the cold air running/cycling isn't good for your chest, so just take it easy & dose yourself up

Oh boy, those Slimatea's are pretty potent! I read up on them & it says you're only supposed to have them for 2 weeks every 2 months, is that right?

There's 90 calories and then calories of the milk u use.

Yea after two weeks give urself a break. I do 2 weeks every month x

Well I'm taking it easy today, we went Christmas shopping but stayed in the shopping centre and I'll have to pop out to pick little one up later but I'm not doing any runs or anything today, will see how I feel tomorrow and might do the crosstrainer if I feel upto it but not going to worry if I don't feel too well.

Finished our Christmas shopping now, all except just any little bits we see out and about for little one. Feels good to be sorted though, spent a lot more on my mum then I meant to though, bought her some pj's which we thought were on 20% off but they weren't... whoops, ahh well hopefully she'll really like them though. They're me to you and she loves that.

Well was going to have another rest day today, but woke up and my colds loads better but star week has reared its ugly head again and this time I'm getting bad cramps with it, so all geared up to see if a good session on the crosstrainer will kick it into touch. My PE teacher always said exercise was good for cramps, but I'm not sure how true that is lol.

Well Donna I wish my * week was rearing its ugly head!! Would give my body an excuse as to y I'm 3lb up from tues!!!!!!! Ugh so annoyed right now

I've been 100% all week apart from sat! Which I wasn't overly bad at and yesterday I was really good and still another lb up!! Ugh and I know it's now all to do with Saturday because I was a lb up from wed even though I was good!! *face plant* I'm losing the will! I was 3lb from target and now it seems forever away :(

dont worry charlene, that could all change by tomorrows WI. even if it doesnt didnt you say sat was your only night out? if your 100% up until Christmas you could still get to target...and if you dont make it then dont worry enjoy Christmas and you'll gget there in the new year!well my games teachers are liars, cramps were okay while i was exercising in fact i felt great but now theyre worse :( although i do think my games teachers would be amazed if they saw me now i was useless when it came to exercise at school lol.got to walk down to the post office and shop today but it keeps raining...not looking forward to venturing out.

Trying my beat not to worry just don't understand it :( 3lb up is alot in a week.
I always find I've better losses if I have etyer sleeps and I haven't had the best of sleeps this weekend.
I was always told exercising helps with cramps. Maybe it's just while ur working out it helps an then after not so much. Well done on getting ur exercise in early
It's horrible here too. Had to quickly take wee one out in her Jammies to get electric. Glad to be back into the heat. But have to venture out later also for gym

Welcome to the world of SW Charlene! Your body can play havoc with your emotions sometimes with gains & STS & is infuriating, but you just have to go with it! If you have had a little gain this week was it worth it? Im sure you had a fabulous time with your mates & if it means it takes that little bit longer to get to target, it doesn't really matter in the long scheme of things really! Some of that gain just might be water retention from the alcohol & different foods, so try not to get too disheartened. I've had gains or STS for no reason at all & just plodded on as it all evens out in the end. Thats also one of the pit falls of weighing daily as you see too many fluctuations!

Ur right. I'll just keep plodding along

Can't see myself losing much over Xmas either. My bf wants us to have a mini Xmas dinner together on Xmas eve since its the first Xmas as a family in our home and then on Xmas day we r having dinner at his mums and a drink. She cooks for 9 ppl, the full works so it would be rude of me to ask her to cook less darting stuff for me lol

Don't worry Charlene, it does happen and like Kim says that won't all be fat as you will probably be retaining water. Also don't worry over Christmas, be good on the days you can and just enjoy yourself the other days. I really worried about Christmas last year but then eventually I did relax, yeah I had a big gain, but my boyfriend put it very well, what's the point of all the dieting if you can't relax over Christmas and other special occassions, we've changed the way we eat on a day to day basis, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy special occassions and pig out a little one them, its what most people do and at least whatever gain we have we know exactly how to get it off and we're never going to gain the stones that we've lost over a few days or even weeks.
You look amazing how you are now, yeah you want to loose a bit more and that's fine, but don't worry about it over Christmas... my sister wasn't following slimming world last year but she decided just before Christmas that she wanted to loose some weight and I remember her coming to my nanna's on boxing day with her homemade sausage rolls which she wouldn't touch and she didn't eat anything from the buffet, as she'd had a jacket potatoe before coming out... she looked miserable and you could tell she wanted to eat more. Personally I don't think Christmas is a time to think about diets or what your eating. It only comes once a year

Exactly. I'm just going to enjoy Xmas eve and Xmas day. Not binge but enjoy my dinner and a few baileys and chocolate.

Just hoping This is water retention and comes off so I can get to goal for Xmas.

Thanks for the support!

Ahhh finally :) just had a call from the doctors about my cyst, my blood tests and everything have come back fine and it still hasn't changed so they don't think its anything to worry about. So they're just going to file it all and I just have to call if I start having any problems again. :)

Back