Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks girls!
Deb Im aiming to get to 8.2, but & a big but, when I start upping my cycling which I need to do as have the 100 miler in July, if I stay static at 8.7 but have no wobbly bits , I'll be happy at that. I just want to get of all the wobbly bits & not worry too much about the scales.......thats my NY resolution!

I agree with all of the above Kim....looking amazing!!! How much more do you want to lose? I think you look great as you are missy. Sounds look great night.
We are of to panto today....oh yes we are!!
Stood on scales as punishment...3lb up. Need stop eating rubbish. Won't take official reading til Friday tho. Looking forward to a 2013 diary to record my food etc. Will try much harder this year!!

3lbs isn't a lot Deb & Im sure if you want to get to 8 stone you will as have the incentive now, coz the summer will be here before you know it!

Morning everyone :)

I'm rubbish at coming on here now. I've got so much on and beginning to get bogged down by it all... Working full time, trying to earn extra cash on eBay/homemade hampers so lots of baking, trying to decorate and organise the whole house, exhausted all the time and to top it all off trying to keep on top of my degree.

Had a little cry about it all and followed it by baking flapjacks and cornflake cakes. Now I'm snuggles on the sofa with laptop and essay writing.

Have a NYE party tomorrow, then my birthday Sunday, sisters 21st the following Friday and sex scan the Monday after that. By then I will be knackered!

However.... A positive note WI was 10st 8 so I'm still sat at a 12lb total gain, if I can stick to this just for another 2 weeks ill be elated!!

Morning everyone :)

I'm rubbish at coming on here now. I've got so much on and beginning to get bogged down by it all... Working full time, trying to earn extra cash on eBay/homemade hampers so lots of baking, trying to decorate and organise the whole house, exhausted all the time and to top it all off trying to keep on top of my degree.

Had a little cry about it all and followed it by baking flapjacks and cornflake cakes. Now I'm snuggles on the sofa with laptop and essay writing.

Have a NYE party tomorrow, then my birthday Sunday, sisters 21st the following Friday and sex scan the Monday after that. By then I will be knackered!

However.... A positive note WI was 10st 8 so I'm still sat at a 12lb total gain, if I can stick to this just for another 2 weeks ill be elated!!

What a busy little Mumma Bee you are! get used to it as once the Bub is here..........!!! x

Just back from Tesco & Morrisons after spending £80 for 2 days food......naughty foods mmmmmmm! My bike will get a hammering next week to minimise a horrid gain lol!

Ooo Kim what goodies have you bought??

Ooo Kim what goodies have you bought??

Here goes........
For NYE we're having homemade breaded veggies with homemade gaucamole & creme fraiche dip, homemade Raspberry Bakewell, crisps, nuts, chocolates & ??????some alcohol as haven't decided whether I will drink or not, so either/both Proseccco, white wine or vodka & slimline.
NY day we're having cheeses, pate, grapes, biscuits, breaded prawns, pizza, crisps, nuts, chocolate, rest of Raspberry Bakewell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:new_year:

Here goes........
For NYE we're having homemade breaded veggies with homemade gaucamole & creme fraiche dip, homemade Raspberry Bakewell, crisps, nuts, chocolates & ??????some alcohol as haven't decided whether I will drink or not, so either/both Proseccco, white wine or vodka & slimline.
NY day we're having cheeses, pate, grapes, biscuits, breaded prawns, pizza, crisps, nuts, chocolate, rest of Raspberry Bakewell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:new_year:

Mmmm sounds delicious!! I love love love bakewell, my very favourite thing! And guacamole yummy, me and OH have mixed feelings about it, he won't have it anywhere near any plate he is eating on whereas I would eat a plate made from it! Scrummy!!

Hmm the alcohol thing is a strange one isn't it, I went all this time with no alcohol and then I had 125ml on Xmas day mixed with lemonade and to be honest I'd of rather had a J20 haha. Quite looking forward to seeing everyone drunk tomorrow and me having the luxury of driving home when I please.

Have a fabulous evening tomorrow Kim, sounds perfect :)

OH Kim I am hoping its not a 3lb gain. That would take me to 8st 7lb which is fine and understandable...in fact rather reasonable considering ha ha

Sounds like you have good few days planned, enjoy them as you deserve them. We had great day at panto, just going pour wine. Oh who doesn't drink surprised me with a lovely bottle wine but saving it for tom...I think

Awe Nikki sounds like you have a lot on. I was same what with stripping and plastering every room...was still gettin organised at 30 weeks. Try to relax now as its hard to find a relaxation window once little one is here. Unless you have help...we didn't/don't, then make most of it. Everyone will tell you that tho...lol
Have good time ladies x

Teehee.....how naughty do I feel with the thought of all this 'off plan' food I will be consuming today & tomorrow. The 2lbs I seem to have lost recently will no doubt creep slyly back onto my hips lol!

Have a good night ladies! Happy new year :) xxx

Happy new year ladies !!! Best wishes to you all for 2013 xx

Happy new year lovelies! We had a fab night.... Buzzy beeeeeee

Attachments

• image-2060023810.jpg
    image-2060023810.jpg
    508.7 KB · Views: 65
Awe wish I could see your photo better. Too small on my phone. Glad you had good time
I am officially STUFFED!! realistically I know plan will start Monday 7th as that's my first day at work but would like to/need to get back to some sort of normal eating habits. I know with oh being off and lazy days etc I won't get back properly. Oh I feel horrible for it...bring it on!

Morning everyone.

So yesterday was weigh in day!! First weigh in in 3 weeks!! 5lb gain!! Lol

In not worrying about it. I had a great Xmas and New Years. Plus I had just eaten a big dinner before weigh in because the family went out for dinner.

After weigh in I came home and had a Chinese and drink with the boyfriend and few chocolates!! Lol and that's it.... Holidays r over and reality has started today. The bf is back to work today to I'm excited to get back into it.

Started today With my first litre bottle of water(have missed my water)
And a gorgeous grapefruit and yogurt yum!!

Gonna start this year by doing a daily weigh in tracker, anyone wanna join? Plus I got my new sw pack yesterday so have to read through if

Tue: 9.1(1/2)
Wed: 9.2

Back