Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

you get 230g of potato on a red day as a HEB, so if you had that and your bread you would still have 2 HEA's for cheese and/or milk.

I did it yesterday and I was surprised at how much potato I got, I wouldn't have had anymore on a EE day anyway. You weigh the potato before cooking though, which I actually found easier.

excellent. did you then spray with fry light and put in oven once boiled?

Sorry hun :-( didn't mean to upset you. Hopefully now your back you can get your mind focused and we will all keep our fingers crossed for you! Xxx

Sorry hun :-( didn't mean to upset you. Hopefully now your back you can get your mind focused and we will all keep our fingers crossed for you! Xxx

Nah it wasnt your fault :) I am very envious though!!!

I shut myself off from the world for a bit but im ready to come back now :-D

I am going out tonight to watch wrestling n for some tea but on monday I am going to group then the shop and gonna start a fresh!

I am going out tonight to watch wrestling n for some tea but on monday I am going to group then the shop and gonna start a fresh!

Yay I'm glad your back.

Enjoy tonight! I'm going to do a big food shop tonight and hoping for some healthy eatig from Sunday x

excellent. did you then spray with fry light and put in oven once boiled?

Yeah boiled for just over 5 minutes (I forgot to put the timer on) I drained them then sprayed with frylight and put some garlic and herbs on them, they were gorgeous.

Have fun tonight :)

Mum has brought home a tin of biscuits from work.... Jealous xD

There's loads of rubbish at work and I have loads in the house still from Christmas. I honestly don't know how long it will take to get through all my syns... probably close to easter time lol

Yay, welcome back Vicky. Funny as I was only asking about you the other day! Well done on coming back & Im sure you'll get there with the motivation of your wedding dress!
I can empathise about trying for a baby, as I went thru fertility treatment after 2 miscarriages & was a rather traumatic period in our lives, so know exactly what you're going thru.....best of luck with it all.

Well done Ronnie, thats a great loss & hope you enjoy all your birthday festivities next week

Good luck with your challenge Deb! Do you have the books? Would it be worth having a look on ebay for some older books as they would be cheaper, but at least give you a better idea or go to class just to get the books.....it may help you if you have all the info on paper

Yay, welcome back Vicky. Funny as I was only asking about you the other day! Well done on coming back & Im sure you'll get there with the motivation of your wedding dress!
I can empathise about trying for a baby, as I went thru fertility treatment after 2 miscarriages & was a rather traumatic period in our lives, so know exactly what you're going thru.....best of luck with it all.

Well done Ronnie, thats a great loss & hope you enjoy all your birthday festivities next week

Good luck with your challenge Deb! Do you have the books? Would it be worth having a look on ebay for some older books as they would be cheaper, but at least give you a better idea or go to class just to get the books.....it may help you if you have all the info on paper

yes Kim books from 2011. just get confused with red...if i don't plan on having cheese as extra healthy extra would i be best doing ee etc
did you weigh in? Iam going to attempt mushy pea curry with quorn chicken.already told myself i won't like it but need try ha

Hey ladies, been rubbish at keeping up with threads lately sorry!

I am starting back properly on ww simply filling today - I had been eating better but not counting any points recently and got down from 9st 12.5lb to 9st 9lb but hopefully doing it properly will get those pesky 9lb off and back to target. Then I can go back to free styling ;-)

Anything exciting to report? I am off to a spa tomorrow when I finish work - rather excited never been to one before I am too much of a cheapskate haha but my friend got us all vouchers for Xmas so I get a massage and facial :-D

Other than that not been up to much :p had last week off work and was just totally lazy. Started watching lost girl and got addicted, anyone who likes vampire/supernatural type shows should give it a try. Took me a couple episodes to really get into it then I was hooked.

Really should go do some exercise but the sofa and giant mugs of tea seem so much more appealing!! X

spa sounds great Laura..enjoy. I have been challenged by Kim to try sw 100% for one week so going to make massive effort. good luck to us lol

so making the mushy pea curry...looked good til o added the mushy peas...is there a reason for adding them?

yes Kim books from 2011. just get confused with red...if i don't plan on having cheese as extra healthy extra would i be best doing ee etc
did you weigh in? Iam going to attempt mushy pea curry with quorn chicken.already told myself i won't like it but need try ha

No, I would stick with Red as you dont need to have a 2nd HexA, it means you can have 2 HexB's if you stick with Red. If you do a Red or Green day, its 1-2 HexA's & 2 HexB's, so dont feel you have to that 2nd HexA.
Haven't tried the Mushy Pea curry yet, so let me know what you think of it.
No, didnt WI today as just up after a night shift, so will WI tomorrow

Hey ladies, been rubbish at keeping up with threads lately sorry!

I am starting back properly on ww simply filling today - I had been eating better but not counting any points recently and got down from 9st 12.5lb to 9st 9lb but hopefully doing it properly will get those pesky 9lb off and back to target. Then I can go back to free styling ;-)

Anything exciting to report? I am off to a spa tomorrow when I finish work - rather excited never been to one before I am too much of a cheapskate haha but my friend got us all vouchers for Xmas so I get a massage and facial :-D

Other than that not been up to much :p had last week off work and was just totally lazy. Started watching lost girl and got addicted, anyone who likes vampire/supernatural type shows should give it a try. Took me a couple episodes to really get into it then I was hooked.

Really should go do some exercise but the sofa and giant mugs of tea seem so much more appealing!! X

Ooh, sounds good, will check it out.
Good luck with SF, Im sure you'll be at target again in no time as you do so well on it

My dinner, because i always enjoy it more when it looks pretty xD x

Perty! What is it?!

Having chicken, chips & sweet potato chips for dinner tonight followed by a Mars Bar......I know how to party on a Friday night lol!
Anyone watching the Celebrity Big brother final? Im sure Rylan win, unless the adoring British public vote for Spiedi.....grrrrrr!!!

I was hiding kim :-D I deleted the app and everything. Didnt even come on to spy but I feel im ok now and need some support and motivation!

Im going to nandos for tea. I love it but I may start been 100% tomorrow....why wait for monday!!

My SS is so excited for the wrestling. We have really good seats. One of the perks of having a disabled OH!

Back