Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

yay well done you!!! you so deserve it donna. you will be able to treat yourself and still do good. good for you x

so my three week challenge...mmmmm don't think i am still on track if i am negative 17 syns. this includes the wine i wasn't going to count as i wanted to keep check on it all. if i ignore it i will end up getting other things and i don't want to do that. the negative syns have not all been on biscuits but pesto sauce and syn for bread. given this i am still following a plan every day whether it be ee red or green. so at least that is somethin? trying do red day tom for the healthy extra at night. strange as it sounds i feel very much in control and probably cos i haven't binged out of control.
also not very hungry either....fingers crossed for Fri x

Just catching up.

Day 2 of success express n I don't think it's going very well as I've been so busy working that I've not been drinking enough throughout the day

i need to up the water too...keep forgetting this week and prob the reason for my headaches ugh
..how are you finding it?

lost 1.5lbs this week :D shame im out this weekend lol typical that my weights started shifting and im off plan for a couple of days now lol. ahhh well, will motivate me to make better choices with a couple of treats thrown in :)

What weight ate you now? Do you want to lose much more?

i need to up the water too...keep forgetting this week and prob the reason for my headaches ugh
..how are you finding it?

Yeah I started with an headache at about 3.45pm which I then realised I'd only had 2 cups of tea all day n no water.
I'd been that busy that I hadn't realised how the time had flown by.

Just a quick question n I put it down to the headache, are mushy peas free or super free?

Well done Donna.

And deb just a suggestion I know its a bit cheeky suggesting simply filling since this is a sw thread but have you considered it at all? It just sounds like it might suit you better as you seem to sometimes struggle with syns but not due to eating the wrong things but just maybe having extra bread or eating free foods that are red/green on the wrong day if that makes sense?? Just that on SF nearly all the red/green free foods are all free everyday so its fine to mix carbs/meat and also if hungry bread/porridge etc is all free too (though obviously not something to go crazy with). It's just that you seem to beat yourself up a bit about being a bit off plan or over syns but it does sound like you mostly use it on the right foods and I think the guilty feeling is really horrible so maybe a plan where eating those things and still being on plan would make you feel a lot better??

Anyway that was meant to be a helpful suggestion hope its taken that way :p xx

Thank you everyone I'm very happy I finally have had a decent loss :)

yay well done you!!! you so deserve it donna. you will be able to treat yourself and still do good. good for you x

Thank you, fingers crossed I'll manage a loss or a maintain next week, I'd even be happy with a small gain to be fair depending on what I end up eating over the weekend.

so my three week challenge...mmmmm don't think i am still on track if i am negative 17 syns. this includes the wine i wasn't going to count as i wanted to keep check on it all. if i ignore it i will end up getting other things and i don't want to do that. the negative syns have not all been on biscuits but pesto sauce and syn for bread. given this i am still following a plan every day whether it be ee red or green. so at least that is somethin? trying do red day tom for the healthy extra at night. strange as it sounds i feel very much in control and probably cos i haven't binged out of control.
also not very hungry either....fingers crossed for Fri x

Really doesn't sound like you're doing too bad, if you weren't following the plan and counting syns you would have probably had way more syns then that :) It's good that you've carried on counting and haven't just said stuff it, so well done.

What weight ate you now? Do you want to lose much more?

I'm 9 stone 1, my official target weight is 9 stone, but I really want to reach 8 stone 12, but as its all just a couple of lbs I'm happy enough just being around this weight, especially now I'm concentrating more on my running.

Yeah I started with an headache at about 3.45pm which I then realised I'd only had 2 cups of tea all day n no water.
I'd been that busy that I hadn't realised how the time had flown by.

Just a quick question n I put it down to the headache, are mushy peas free or super free?

Mushy pea's are just free as they are synned on red, but they are superspeed

Thank you everyone I'm very happy I finally have had a decent loss :)

Thank you, fingers crossed I'll manage a loss or a maintain next week, I'd even be happy with a small gain to be fair depending on what I end up eating over the weekend.

Really doesn't sound like you're doing too bad, if you weren't following the plan and counting syns you would have probably had way more syns then that :) It's good that you've carried on counting and haven't just said stuff it, so well done.

I'm 9 stone 1, my official target weight is 9 stone, but I really want to reach 8 stone 12, but as its all just a couple of lbs I'm happy enough just being around this weight, especially now I'm concentrating more on my running.

Mushy pea's are just free as they are synned on red, but they are superspeed

Thanks I was having a brain dead moment. I put then on my plate as just being free in the end cos I really wasn't sure lol

Thanks I was having a brain dead moment. I put then on my plate as just being free in the end cos I really wasn't sure lol

That's okay, we all have those moments.

In fact I'm buying mango on Thursday as its in the aldi super6, but how do you eat it, do you just chop it up and eat it skin and all? or do you have to take the skin off?

That's okay, we all have those moments.

In fact I'm buying mango on Thursday as its in the aldi super6, but how do you eat it, do you just chop it up and eat it skin and all? or do you have to take the skin off?

Skin off but watch out for the stone in the middle!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Well done Donna.

And deb just a suggestion I know its a bit cheeky suggesting simply filling since this is a sw thread but have you considered it at all? It just sounds like it might suit you better as you seem to sometimes struggle with syns but not due to eating the wrong things but just maybe having extra bread or eating free foods that are red/green on the wrong day if that makes sense?? Just that on SF nearly all the red/green free foods are all free everyday so its fine to mix carbs/meat and also if hungry bread/porridge etc is all free too (though obviously not something to go crazy with). It's just that you seem to beat yourself up a bit about being a bit off plan or over syns but it does sound like you mostly use it on the right foods and I think the guilty feeling is really horrible so maybe a plan where eating those things and still being on plan would make you feel a lot better??

Anyway that was meant to be a helpful suggestion hope its taken that way :p xx[/QUOT
hey..of course it has been taken the right way and i appreciate it massively. The strange thing is i feel in a good place with SW just now and although i have gone over on the syns i feel more in control. That prob sounds strange but much better than i have been in the past. Although i have technically not been on plan due to the syns i still feel better for trying and not just ignoring the syns as being off plan. If that makes sense? i will have a look definately and open to suggestions - the main problem is i have a problem following things to the T. Its not the plan or any other plan but my devotion to it.
Loving red and green days which help more than just doing EE...i think if i am making the effort, then i dont just let the junk etc build up. I reckon it has been an extra 400 calories - its not going to kill me so i am happy to accept it. I do know what you mean as i do this a lot - thanks for thinking of me missus x x

Skin off but watch out for the stone in the middle!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Thank you, really looking forward to getting some :) hope I still like them haha can't remember the last time I had one.

Tonight I discovered cooking with diet coke!!! I put a joint of gammon in slow cooker with some aaaaalll day n had it for tea with wedges and egg. Was absolutley amazing!!!

I make my chicken and bacon BBQ melt with diet coke, its gorgeous, just fry off all the veg add bacon and chicken, once that's all browned add diet coke, sweetener, Worcester sauce and passatta or chopped toms, then wait to thicken, I always serve it with wedges and all topped with cheese!

It's very cold here again today, talk of more snow :( I just want Spring to start at least looking as if its around the corner, but I've heard we're having another month of this weather... not sure how true this is. Really hope its not this cold on Sunday as I need to do my long run and I really really struggle when its this cold. I didn't realise it had got much colder until I went on my run, on Thursday it was cold but it was nice cold, I enjoyed it but yesterday I wore exactly the same gear as Thursday and I ended up borrowing some guys gloves as my hands were so cold they were red raw and hurting :( If its this cold on Sunday then I don't know if I'll be able to force myself to do my run, I could go to my mums to use the treadmill I suppose but I need more practice running outside and also I'm not 100% how to set it up and both my mum and my brother are away.

All my worry about the bag of malteasers and the wine and it was my sons birthday, I sts!!!

I did do 2 spinning classes and 2 kettlebells classes and running so maybe exercise cancelled it out.....this time!!

I make my chicken and bacon BBQ melt with diet coke, its gorgeous, just fry off all the veg add bacon and chicken, once that's all browned add diet coke, sweetener, Worcester sauce and passatta or chopped toms, then wait to thicken, I always serve it with wedges and all topped with cheese!

It's very cold here again today, talk of more snow :( I just want Spring to start at least looking as if its around the corner, but I've heard we're having another month of this weather... not sure how true this is. Really hope its not this cold on Sunday as I need to do my long run and I really really struggle when its this cold. I didn't realise it had got much colder until I went on my run, on Thursday it was cold but it was nice cold, I enjoyed it but yesterday I wore exactly the same gear as Thursday and I ended up borrowing some guys gloves as my hands were so cold they were red raw and hurting :( If its this cold on Sunday then I don't know if I'll be able to force myself to do my run, I could go to my mums to use the treadmill I suppose but I need more practice running outside and also I'm not 100% how to set it up and both my mum and my brother are away.

its fairly easy to set up or you could ask mum to leave you instructions? sadly it is snowing here...boo

All my worry about the bag of malteasers and the wine and it was my sons birthday, I sts!!!

I did do 2 spinning classes and 2 kettlebells classes and running so maybe exercise cancelled it out.....this time!!

well done. i too am hoping for sts at least. rather chuffed that i am not using my high syns as excuse to eat anything and everything. think i am turning a corner. just going to really careful over next few days although i was planning on red day so had toast for breakfast forgetting i had made pasta with bacon thru it for dinner...could make it extra easy though i had my heart set on BLT sandwich tonight for dinner argh argh

Back