Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ha! Im like a woman possessed cant sit still & not used to not being in pain, so Im sure thats what's making me manic! It must speed up my metabolism or something coz Im even typing faster with my one finger lol! Think DH is not happy he's away & hopes Im like this at the weekend so he can use & abuse me.......gardening lol!

Your poor family Deb, lets hope you don't catch what they have but at least you have the gorgeous Wentworth to ogle at. Funny that coz we're watching it as well as DH hasn't seen it, so am not objecting much watching again! My friend even bought me a Wentworth calendar for xmas lol!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Excited now for my contract to end so i can get the S4!
DH is getting me a Galaxy tablet for my birthday.....does anyone know much about it?

Have just been doing some research into Tabata training ....will give it a go tomorrow on my static bike & see how i get on!

DH is getting me a Galaxy tablet for my birthday.....does anyone know much about it?

Yer my nephews and neices gt them for crimbo. They r ace. Just like s3s but with a computer mixed into them. Defo better than an ipad but then I am an anroid girl!

Does it have 3G like my phone so i can use internet anywhere , or do you still need yo connect to wifi for internet
Eg. if Im at a clients house who Doesnt have internet will it pick up with the 3G?

Does it have 3G like my phone so i can use internet anywhere , or do you still need yo connect to wifi for internet
Eg. if Im at a clients house who Doesnt have internet will it pick up with the 3G?

They come with sim cards just like your phone. Or if you get unlimited internet on ur phone (I think u said u did) u might aswell just use your phone as a wifi hotspot and link it to that. They r amaxing and I think if ibdo end up getting the s4 I will sell my s3 n buy a tab. You can get them fom tesco outlet on ebay for like £170 and I dont know if hey still r but samsung were doing £40 cash back on their site you just had to put ur receipt details in x

They come with sim cards just like your phone. Or if you get unlimited internet on ur phone (I think u said u did) u might aswell just use your phone as a wifi hotspot and link it to that. They r amaxing and I think if ibdo end up getting the s4 I will sell my s3 n buy a tab. You can get them fom tesco outlet on ebay for like £170 and I dont know if hey still r but samsung were doing £40 cash back on their site you just had to put ur receipt details in x

I tether my phone to my laptop when Im at work now but just wandered if the tablet was like my phone & had 3G. My kindle is 3G so why not other tablets?

I tether my phone to my laptop when Im at work now but just wandered if the tablet was like my phone & had 3G. My kindle is 3G so why not other tablets?

I think it can be. Was just thinking as well they r rumoured to be releasing a new tablet so might be worth waiting. Although tablets all updatw software anyways so might not make a difference. The s4 is said to be laughing on the 14th x

I just bought the galaxy note 2 phone which wad £479.....then saw the tablet for £369 haha makes me laugh how the tablet was less!!

Ha! Im like a woman possessed cant sit still & not used to not being in pain, so Im sure thats what's making me manic! It must speed up my metabolism or something coz Im even typing faster with my one finger lol! Think DH is not happy he's away & hopes Im like this at the weekend so he can use & abuse me.......gardening lol!

Your poor family Deb, lets hope you don't catch what they have but at least you have the gorgeous Wentworth to ogle at. Funny that coz we're watching it as well as DH hasn't seen it, so am not objecting much watching again! My friend even bought me a Wentworth calendar for xmas lol!

sorry i must have came across wrong. family all fine. little one wakes me up every night for no reason and oh has stomach problems. every so often if he hasn't had tablets he can be sick esp if he had heavy meal. wish my boy wd just sleep...nightmare being woke almost every night.
goodness Kim my tiredness today is due to prison break..just keep watching it lol the violence was bad last night though...don't like. will still watch though ha
so girls i have had enough of scales and my reliance on them. i get the low battery sign on mine lately yet keep forgetting buy battery. today shows i am yet another pound up which is fine except i was feeling slim before i went on. now i feel huge. scales are the devil and should be banned. they effect your thinking. i say we forget the number and focus on exercise.
am going get photos done then do shred and forget scales til i have completed shred. head wasting. lets be happy lol

sorry i must have came across wrong. family all fine. little one wakes me up every night for no reason and oh has stomach problems. every so often if he hasn't had tablets he can be sick esp if he had heavy meal. wish my boy wd just sleep...nightmare being woke almost every night.
goodness Kim my tiredness today is due to prison break..just keep watching it lol the violence was bad last night though...don't like. will still watch though ha
so girls i have had enough of scales and my reliance on them. i get the low battery sign on mine lately yet keep forgetting buy battery. today shows i am yet another pound up which is fine except i was feeling slim before i went on. now i feel huge. scales are the devil and should be banned. they effect your thinking. i say we forget the number and focus on exercise.
am going get photos done then do shred and forget scales til i have completed shred. head wasting. lets be happy lol

If it is showing low battery I would ignore it deb. When mine did that it said I had lost 3 n when I got to group I had gained 3!! I would ignore it until u get a new battery x

If it is showing low battery I would ignore it deb. When mine did that it said I had lost 3 n when I got to group I had gained 3!! I would ignore it until u get a new battery x

i know am just sick of my feelings being dictated with what they show. good or bad. i don't dwell on it too much but havent been eating any worse than normal yet at my heaviest in two years even though i don't feel it. am not replacing the battery...just going to go by how i feel and do exercise. thanks vicky x

awww bless you, you sound like i was after my race at the weekend, boyfriend put it down to the caffiene in my gel but i think i was just on a high after doing it as i had the gel hours before we were home (we spent a fair bit of time at my mums) although might have been the gel as i have very little caffiene in my diet now.

i have the original galaxy tab, i won it for filling in a survey for 3... one of the only good things ive had from them but it was what made me get the galaxy phone as well. its brilliant, little one seems to have adopted it lately though, he loves the games on it.

you can connect to the internet through wifi or pay for internet, it should be a pay and go sim they give you... but if you get it with 3 i bet you could use your phkne sim for whole your at a clients to get your unlimited internet useage... it atill works as a phone so if someone wanted to get hold of you they still could if you did that.

i know am just sick of my feelings being dictated with what they show. good or bad. i don't dwell on it too much but havent been eating any worse than normal yet at my heaviest in two years even though i don't feel it. am not replacing the battery...just going to go by how i feel and do exercise. thanks vicky x

i know how you feel, ive felt rubbish this week... partly because im full of cold but mainly because of the scales... im tempted to do blind WIs again... i think ill be out of target this week so will wait until after that (just so i know whether to bring money again or not the following few weeks) but then im going blind as a bat, because other then this horrid cold which better be gone by Sunday I feel great in myself.

my internet is playing up, also just noticed ive lost connection on mmy phone so better sort tgat out before i try and post this... it takes me long enough to type on my phone as it is I dont want to loose such a long post lol

I think it can be. Was just thinking as well they r rumoured to be releasing a new tablet so might be worth waiting. Although tablets all updatw software anyways so might not make a difference. The s4 is said to be laughing on the 14th x

After our chat last night I had a look & saw that the tablet was coming out soon, so must find out when. The trouble is there's new versions coming out so often, it will cost a fortune to continually get new ones! The one out now tho may come down in price if there's a new coming out, so I will do some investigating me thinks! Thanks for the heads up tho x

I just bought the galaxy note 2 phone which wad £479.....then saw the tablet for £369 haha makes me laugh how the tablet was less!!

How can a phone cost that much!
Good to see you lost 2lbs. How are you feeling? x

Naughty Wentworth keeping you awake lol!
Have you spoken to your GP about your son? If he's waking every night thats not healthy for any of you & being tired everyday plays havoc with everything & might be why you have no energy to think about healthy food etc.
Yes, scales are the devils work & have said that for a long time as we become fixated on them & forget to look at the whole picture. If you haven't already, measure yourself Deb, as that is the best way to see your shrinkage & measure in cm's as well as you will see smaller incremental losses. Photo's are a good idea as well......can we see! :)

Good girl :)
FYI......I did some research last night about Tabata/HIIT training & it might be worth you looking into it, as can be done at home very easily. Im going to do it on my static bike in a mo & will report back x

Have edited whats written below as the bubble quote disappeared & wasn't easy to read, so I've put the quotes in bold!

awww bless you, you sound like i was after my race at the weekend, boyfriend put it down to the caffiene in my gel but i think i was just on a high after doing it as i had the gel hours before we were home (we spent a fair bit of time at my mums) although might have been the gel as i have very little caffiene in my diet now.
Just a little warning Donna & Im sure you probably know this, but be careful using the gels during a race if you've never used them before as they can give you dreadful stomach aches/cramping. Its always best to try them out in training before hand, so your body id used to them.......thats just advice given to me!
Have you tried using the carb drinks? You get it in a powder & mix with water & can be at what strength suits you. I used to use it very diluted & would be great on a long run for that little boost or sip it all the way round x

i have the original galaxy tab, i won it for filling in a survey for 3... one of the only good things ive had from them but it was what made me get the galaxy phone as well. its brilliant, little one seems to have adopted it lately though, he loves the games on it.

you can connect to the internet through wifi or pay for internet, it should be a pay and go sim they give you... but if you get it with 3 i bet you could use your phkne sim for whole your at a clients to get your unlimited internet useage... it atill works as a phone so if someone wanted to get hold of you they still could if you did that.

Will certainly do some more research until I get one as do want a 3G one. The only disappointing thing about the Galaxy tab is doesn't have a HDMI connection which I wanted as at the moment we use my laptop to connect to the TV to watch off Netflix etc & just thought the tablet would be less cumbersome!

i know how you feel, ive felt rubbish this week... partly because im full of cold but mainly because of the scales... im tempted to do blind WIs again... i think ill be out of target this week so will wait until after that (just so i know whether to bring money again or not the following few weeks) but then im going blind as a bat, because other then this horrid cold which better be gone by Sunday I feel great in myself.

Im with Deb on this one, as not relying on those devil scales so much. Why dont you measure yourself now, go blind WI's for a few weeks, keep doing your training/races & then measure yourself in a months time & also try on a pair of jeans that might be quite snug now....that goes for you as well Deb.....& then see how they feel in a months time!

Can you believe it, Im taking a few days off now as have shopping, housework, gardening, going away on Sunday til Monday & then working on Tuesday, so still busy......wanted to go out on my bike today & its p*****g down!
So plan today is......Tabata training on my static bike, 150 situps & a Powerwalk...in the rain lol!
Have my food planned for the next week, but tonight Im going to make a lovely stuffed mushroom dish. Normally make it as a starter, but will adapt it slightly to make it as a main meal.

Last edited:
After our chat last night I had a look & saw that the tablet was coming out soon, so must find out when. The trouble is there's new versions coming out so often, it will cost a fortune to continually get new ones! The one out now tho may come down in price if there's a new coming out, so I will do some investigating me thinks! Thanks for the heads up tho x

Have you spoken to your GP about your son? If he's waking every night thats not healthy for any of you & being tired everyday plays havoc with everything & might be why you have no energy to think about healthy food etc.
Yes, scales are the devils work & have said that for a long time as we become fixated on them & forget to look at the whole picture. If you haven't already, measure yourself Deb, as that is the best way to see your shrinkage & measure in cm's as well as you will see smaller incremental losses. Photo's are a good idea as well......can we see! :)

FYI......I did some research last night about Tabata/HIIT training & it might be worth you looking into it, as can be done at home very easily. Im going to do it on my static bike in a mo & will report back x

Have edited whats written below as the bubble quote disappeared & wasn't easy to read, so I've put the quotes in bold!

Just a little warning Donna & Im sure you probably know this, but be careful using the gels during a race if you've never used them before as they can give you dreadful stomach aches/cramping. Its always best to try them out in training before hand, so your body id used to them.......thats just advice given to me!
Have you tried using the carb drinks? You get it in a powder & mix with water & can be at what strength suits you. I used to use it very diluted & would be great on a long run for that little boost or sip it all the way round x

Will certainly do some more research until I get one as do want a 3G one. The only disappointing thing about the Galaxy tab is doesn't have a HDMI connection which I wanted as at the moment we use my laptop to connect to the TV to watch off Netflix etc & just thought the tablet would be less cumbersome!

Im with Deb on this one, as not relying on those devil scales so much. Why dont you measure yourself now, go blind WI's for a few weeks, keep doing your training/races & then measure yourself in a months time & also try on a pair of jeans that might be quite snug now....that goes for you as well Deb.....& then see how they feel in a months time!

Can you believe it, Im taking a few days off now as have shopping, housework, gardening, going away on Sunday til Monday & then working on Tuesday, so still busy......wanted to go out on my bike today & its p*****g down!
So plan today is......Tabata training on my static bike, 150 situps & a Powerwalk...in the rain lol!
Have my food planned for the next week, but tonight Im going to make a lovely stuffed mushroom dish. Normally make it as a starter, but will adapt it slightly to make it as a main meal.

its like homeland all over again. addicted lol. Kim he is a rascal. he literally cries for me..i go thru to him, lie beside him and he is flat out again. its out of habit as he used to wake up every night for a drink...usually at set times til i just refused and after few days he didn't ask for a drink, proving my point..think he wakes looking for us. he can and does sleep through but my body clock wakes me up. think we are both in the habit but he wakes more than he sleep thru.
does catch up on you though.
decided today that i waste the two hours wee one is in nursery..going to start going home and doing workout or go a "run" from mum house. noticed some of mum's do this which would take the pressure off doing it at night once wee one in bed

donnna am taking Kim advice though am rubbish at measuring..never seem get same reading twice ha muppet i am

Cant really give you any advice on the child front Im afraid, apart from if you broke the habit of drinks can you not try to break the habit of going into him when he cries. Sounds harsh, but can you not ignore him crying & he will soon realise Mummy wont come into him , coz as you say it might be habit.

Oh my goodness! Im coming on here to calm my heart rate down as just done the Tabata training! I did a 10 min warm up on the static bike & then the 4 min Tabata. What a workout! Will see how I get on with it & hope I get fitter/stronger/toned!

I think thats why contracts are so high. Depending on the model the counter the cost in with the tariff. This phone is like £48 a month on contract but the same tariff with my mums galaxy is only £18. So technically you pay for your phone monthly.

Getting more and more tired every day and just counting dowb the days until i leave work now :) 15 days to go! Xx

Cant really give you any advice on the child front Im afraid, apart from if you broke the habit of drinks can you not try to break the habit of going into him when he cries. Sounds harsh, but can you not ignore him crying & he will soon realise Mummy wont come into him , coz as you say it might be habit.

Oh my goodness! Im coming on here to calm my heart rate down as just done the Tabata training! I did a 10 min warm up on the static bike & then the 4 min Tabata. What a workout! Will see how I get on with it & hope I get fitter/stronger/toned!

i try to but it continues and gets louder. not sure if he is frightened when wakes up and likes the comfort. either going try leaving him or put a light on in hall.
don't worry nikki not all babies wake up when they are 3 lol. you must be excited although hope you don't get bored finishing up so early. its a shame you couldn't use the hols at the end of maternity as it wd have given you more time with wee one plus more cash. am sure you will pass the time. feet up and enjoy i say

what workout is that Kim?

i try to but it continues and gets louder. not sure if he is frightened when wakes up and likes the comfort. either going try leaving him or put a light on in hall.
don't worry nikki not all babies wake up when they are 3 lol. you must be excited although hope you don't get bored finishing up so early. its a shame you couldn't use the hols at the end of maternity as it wd have given you more time with wee one plus more cash. am sure you will pass the time. feet up and enjoy i say

what workout is that Kim?

a light in the hallway or a little light in his bedroom might help like you say......hope it works for you.

It was Tabata training on the static bike.......20 secs high intensity, so pedal like mad & then 10 secs rest x 8 = 4 mins. Was shaking all over for about 5 mins afterwards.....lets see if it works lol!

Cant quote as on my phone and it doesnt seem to be playing along. I usedva gel last week, that wasvthe firat time which I know your not supposed to do in a race but I didnt have any training runs long enough and we sort of looked at last weeks race as training for this weeks, Im atickong with the same brand for now.

Not going to measure myself as I cant see myself getting any smallervthen what I am now, so it seems a bit pointless as althouggh im not expecting it I would get disheartened if I didnt loose inches then.... also im rubbiah at measuring and get different results, last time I measured I put inches on which didnt make sense but upset me.

Got little ones parents evening straight after school, then hoping ill have time to go to aldi and still have tea ready for 5-ish so I can run at 7. Only doing a short run today but going to test how much I can get away with having in my money belt without it annoying me when I run.

Back