Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Morning ladies. I feel horrendous today. My shoulder is giving me so much trouble at the moment. I cant sleep cos of it. Going on friday to see if im having surgery or not. I had an ultra sound on it last week n they said the muscle is getting stuck in the bone :-S
Anyways weigh in day for me today. Im my scales r right I have lost a lb but I doubt that very much with what I have eaten this week and I only did 1 3/4 fast days lol. Will have to wait and see tonight.

Hope everyone has a good monday :)

Sorry to hear your shoulder is giving you trouble :( but good luck for WI

I have doctors today about my eczema on my hands, hoping they'll give me some cream and some hand wash as well. It's freezing here... we have a blizzard.... but looking at the weather I think everyone does lol. Going to ask my doctor about my vitamin D as well, my nanna has osteoporosis and is wondering whether she can have too much vitamin D if not she's going to start using those calim plus yogurts or whatever they're called, but she's also worried about me as its hereditary and I'm a runner and I'm on the injection, so I just want a word with the doc even if its just to put nanna's mind at rest.

My legs are a little stiff today but not as bad as I thought as they started last night so I was worried I'd struggle walking today but they're not that bad... I can just really feel that I've had a good workout lol.

Sorry to hear your shoulder is giving you trouble :( but good luck for WI

I have doctors today about my eczema on my hands, hoping they'll give me some cream and some hand wash as well. It's freezing here... we have a blizzard.... but looking at the weather I think everyone does lol. Going to ask my doctor about my vitamin D as well, my nanna has osteoporosis and is wondering whether she can have too much vitamin D if not she's going to start using those calim plus yogurts or whatever they're called, but she's also worried about me as its hereditary and I'm a runner and I'm on the injection, so I just want a word with the doc even if its just to put nanna's mind at rest.

My legs are a little stiff today but not as bad as I thought as they started last night so I was worried I'd struggle walking today but they're not that bad... I can just really feel that I've had a good workout lol.

We have sun and the odd flake of snow!!! I was really hoping for a snow day :-(

School's still open so its just a nightmare getting about :( dreading having to go to the docs, going to set off early just in case it holds me up, but can see me being sat in the doctors waiting room for ages.

2 hours 40 seconds was my time for the half marathon :)

really annoyed, got what I wanted from the doctors, some creams and washes for my eczema and had a blood test for my Vitamin D, but the pharmacy don't do one of the creams anymore so I have to go try another one. The others are all over the place, hoping boyfriend gets home in time (as he's going to be late today) so we can pop out to one of the supermarkets with a pharmacy :(

well donna that is amazing. you are doing great!!

Kim starting my challenge today..going home before i collect wee one to do shred. wouldn't normally not pick him up straight away and hope guilt doesn't kick in. i need time for me as 8-9pm is too late for me to find motivation. its only 30 min later so going to see how i feel.x

Kim starting my challenge today..going home before i collect wee one to do shred. wouldn't normally not pick him up straight away and hope guilt doesn't kick in. i need time for me as 8-9pm is too late for me to find motivation. its only 30 min later so going to see how i feel.x

You go girl! :D x

Well done Donna.

Found some new work outs today had heard about ZWOW but never looked into it before. She posts a new workout each week and does it along with you on YouTube. So tough but really good and its all free :) I never want to do another burpee again!

What do you do for your tabata cycling Kim just stick the level up and pedal as fast as you can? How long did you go for? Thinking I might give it a try after the treadmill tomorrow at the gym.

Finding it hard to be good this week as I know I will gain anyway due to first week without fast days but other than Friday evening where I had a night off i have stuck to simply filling, hopefully just get a gain this week then start losing again. Targets only 5lb away and I want it!! X

Well done Donna on completing your Half....do you know your exact time yet?

Thanks Kim, sorry I posted at same time as you and didn't notice you'd posted this before.

Thanks, boyfriend made me laugh, I said how my only worry is next time I'll want to do it in less then 2 hours then and he replied with ''well you could, if you hadn't stopped to help that lady who fell down you might have been under 2 hours''

Well done on starting the challenge Deb, I think I may need to join as well, not sure what I would make my challenge though... maybe just as many 100% days as possible and keeping up the exercise.

Well done Donna.

Found some new work outs today had heard about ZWOW but never looked into it before. She posts a new workout each week and does it along with you on YouTube. So tough but really good and its all free :) I never want to do another burpee again!

What do you do for your tabata cycling Kim just stick the level up and pedal as fast as you can? How long did you go for? Thinking I might give it a try after the treadmill tomorrow at the gym.

Finding it hard to be good this week as I know I will gain anyway due to first week without fast days but other than Friday evening where I had a night off i have stuck to simply filling, hopefully just get a gain this week then start losing again. Targets only 5lb away and I want it!! X

Thank you

workouts sound interesting, I've never heard of it but sounds good how its a new one each week, means you can keep it fresh but also go back to ones you found you really enjoyed :)

Had a nightmare trying to get hold of my prescriptions, the first place I went said they didn't have one of them and wouldn't be getting it in, second said they had two but could order the other, so we went to a third which said one had been discontinued and they didn't have another in, so we went to the second again who changed their mind and said one had manufacturing problems and they didn't have another in, so I rang the docs who said to try one more (told me which one) but then they said to go back to the surgery and a doc would change the prescription, I went to the 4th pharmacy assuming I'd be told the same but they had two in and said that they didn't see why they'd have a problem with the third, so they've put an order in and it should be ready tomorrow as long as they're aren't any distribution problems, I'm going to leave it until Wednesday I think though as I need to go down to the post office to post some race entries for me and my mum, so if they don't have it at least it won't have been a completely wasted journey which we seem to have had today with all the others.

Well done Donna.

Laura is that what all you do...type that name in? going to have a look.was lucky and guilt free as oh managed to get wee one from nursery. no guilt and jillian complete all before dinner. going to do this every work night as i can do it better on a not so full stomach then enjoy dinner without clock watching when wee one goes to bed.
going to measure myself which for some reason i am rubbish at doing ha

Thanks Kim, sorry I posted at same time as you and didn't notice you'd posted this before.

Thanks, boyfriend made me laugh, I said how my only worry is next time I'll want to do it in less then 2 hours then and he replied with ''well you could, if you hadn't stopped to help that lady who fell down you might have been under 2 hours''

Well done on starting the challenge Deb, I think I may need to join as well, not sure what I would make my challenge though... maybe just as many 100% days as possible and keeping up the exercise.

Thank you

workouts sound interesting, I've never heard of it but sounds good how its a new one each week, means you can keep it fresh but also go back to ones you found you really enjoyed :)

Had a nightmare trying to get hold of my prescriptions, the first place I went said they didn't have one of them and wouldn't be getting it in, second said they had two but could order the other, so we went to a third which said one had been discontinued and they didn't have another in, so we went to the second again who changed their mind and said one had manufacturing problems and they didn't have another in, so I rang the docs who said to try one more (told me which one) but then they said to go back to the surgery and a doc would change the prescription, I went to the 4th pharmacy assuming I'd be told the same but they had two in and said that they didn't see why they'd have a problem with the third, so they've put an order in and it should be ready tomorrow as long as they're aren't any distribution problems, I'm going to leave it until Wednesday I think though as I need to go down to the post office to post some race entries for me and my mum, so if they don't have it at least it won't have been a completely wasted journey which we seem to have had today with all the others.

donna do you mind telling me what the doctor gave you? had really bad exczema since i was a child.always interesting to know what others get prescribed

I got double base gel, oilatum shower gel and what I've got on order is E45 junior hand and body wash. I also have some steroid cream which I've had in for ages for when it gets really bad. What do you get?

Laura....I follow the Tabata protocol of 20 seconds of go as fast/hard as i can, then 10 seconds rest & do that 8 times to equal the 4 minutes. Sounds quite easy doesnt it?! Believe me its not, its a real killer & I fall off the static bike afterwards! You can incorporate it into any exercise as long as you go all out in those 20 seconds

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I got double base gel, oilatum shower gel and what I've got on order is E45 junior hand and body wash. I also have some steroid cream which I've had in for ages for when it gets really bad. What do you get?

i get diprobase (its the older version of double base i am sure) i cant wear double base for some reason, doesnt feel right on my skin. I also use steroid when it is bad - my hands are really bad. The reason i wont wear a wedding ring. One for vanity reasons as i hate attention to them and two because i think a ring would irritate me. Not sure what i am going to do lol maybe wear it when they are not inflammed. Thats good you get the hand and body wash. To be honest i havent been to doctor in years for my skin as i know what helps it and it seems to be only the steriod. There is no reason for it to flare up. it just does. Nightmare - i share your pain lol

i get diprobase (its the older version of double base i am sure) i cant wear double base for some reason, doesnt feel right on my skin. I also use steroid when it is bad - my hands are really bad. The reason i wont wear a wedding ring. One for vanity reasons as i hate attention to them and two because i think a ring would irritate me. Not sure what i am going to do lol maybe wear it when they are not inflammed. Thats good you get the hand and body wash. To be honest i havent been to doctor in years for my skin as i know what helps it and it seems to be only the steriod. There is no reason for it to flare up. it just does. Nightmare - i share your pain lol

Its horrible isnt it, I get it all on my neck and scalp as well. I have to have a follow up appointment in a month and I might see if I can get the bath stuff instead of the shower... although they're probably about the same. Just ask for it, I think I shocked mine because I went in and said I want more cream and some hand wash (the shower stuff she added herself) this cold weather doesnt help either, hoping woth the creams I can get my hands looking normal again :(

Back