Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Feeling a bit down today. Been studying & realised I know nothing so gonna after get stuck into my book more.
Then logged into Facebook n discovered 1 of my school friends passed away this morning so completely shell shocked :-(

how awful..try to relax as being stressed won't help x

I have a celebrations tin filled with treats..... ranging from magic elves at 3.5 to double deckers at 14 syns.
Because its my syn box for some reason I never go for it when im going off plan.

Well done on the loss. Maybe reduce your target dor the dress fitting a little... rather then aiming for a certain weight aim for a loss each week as maybe your putting too much pressure on yourself.

I would but I bourght my dress when I was that weight and it doesn't fit now so need to get back down to that weight!! I cant afford a new wedding dress lol.

so day five of shred..why am i not fit for a bikini? lol seriously i want my legs and belly to stop moving. each exercise day seems more like a chore. not sure if am just not finding best time of day to do it that suits. liked last week when i came home and blasted it then had dinner but the guilt is too much when wee one is at nursery that extra half hour. can feel myself getting anxious when am doing it and clock watching.
need to get a grip.
oh i made little one chicken hot pot and put it in fridge for tom dinner. this is ok isn't it? just doubting myself as normally it goes in freezer ha am crazy today
how come we can feel all ok with body one day and not the next? weird

so day five of shred..why am i not fit for a bikini? lol seriously i want my legs and belly to stop moving. each exercise day seems more like a chore. not sure if am just not finding best time of day to do it that suits. liked last week when i came home and blasted it then had dinner but the guilt is too much when wee one is at nursery that extra half hour. can feel myself getting anxious when am doing it and clock watching.
need to get a grip.
oh i made little one chicken hot pot and put it in fridge for tom dinner. this is ok isn't it? just doubting myself as normally it goes in freezer ha am crazy today

Lol I dunno cos sometimes I think yeah I'm happy today n then next day I think mmmmmm I'm a whale n I give myself a stern talking to
I guess it's a bit like when u go clothes shopping I swear the clothes alter when u leave the shop cos when u get home it's like I am pretty sure that these didn't look like that when I put em on in the shop

I know what mean with the shred I'm a shred fan but not done it for ages so will be starting back at level 1, I will suffer for giving it a miss for so long too. Have u done it before or is this 1st time doing it?

So sorrt for your loss x

Thanks. Just feels weird even though I haven't seen her face to face for years since i moved away but we used to chat on Facebook n I used to see her statuses n chuckle at them cos I could just imagine her saying it. Then last night she posted a few things n was out in pub with another mate etc. then today my news feed was flooded with statuses saying she had died

Sorta pits things in perspective.....life is too short to worry about stuff, should be out having fun n I think to myself now that if I go over my syns it isn't end of the world so gonna stop carrying on like it is

I would but I bourght my dress when I was that weight and it doesn't fit now so need to get back down to that weight!! I cant afford a new wedding dress lol.

If your exercising more now as well though you may still fit in it even if not at that weight. Also you might get back to that weight if your not putting so much pressure on yourself, I never loose when I'm really stressing about loosing for a certain date.

need to get a grip.

If you can't find another time I'd stick with straight after work, little one will be fine for an extra half hour, especially if your happier for getting your work out done so you don't need to feel guilty, the food will be fine over night in the fridge as well :)

Thanks. Just feels weird even though I haven't seen her face to face for years since i moved away but we used to chat on Facebook n I used to see her statuses n chuckle at them cos I could just imagine her saying it. Then last night she posted a few things n was out in pub with another mate etc. then today my news feed was flooded with statuses saying she had died

Sorta pits things in perspective.....life is too short to worry about stuff, should be out having fun n I think to myself now that if I go over my syns it isn't end of the world so gonna stop carrying on like it is

I can understand how that got to you, I felt weird when I knew someone who I hadn't even seen on facebook for years died, so if you've had her on facebook and spoke to her that way it must be even more of a shock.

Yer I might stop stressing. I really need to go try it on at some point but got no petrol at the momemt x

When is your wedding?

Down 2lbs this week,now 8st 7lbs.Getting there,slowly.

Well done that's a fab loss, 2lbs at this stage isn't slow at all :)

I think I'd cry if I lost 2lbs this week

Wow Its getting close now Vic!

Sounds like you are doing well with the exercise again Deb well done!

I miss my bed! Dog sitting at the moment and I am not very good at sleeping in strange beds - hurry up Thursday I want my bed back :)

On the plus side totally back into the swing of simply filling after my fling with trying 5:2. Been consistent with exercise too - 3 runs and 2 workouts a week (doing ZWOW can't remember if I told you ladies about it really tough but awesome and its all free on YouTube!)

TOTM so needing chocolate - my saviour at the moment are mini galaxy ripples (89p for 5 at farmfoods not seen them anywhere else yet) only 90cals so 2pp on weight watchers and I guess 4.5syns? Amazing! X

Wow Its getting close now Vic!

Sounds like you are doing well with the exercise again Deb well done!

I miss my bed! Dog sitting at the moment and I am not very good at sleeping in strange beds - hurry up Thursday I want my bed back :)

On the plus side totally back into the swing of simply filling after my fling with trying 5:2. Been consistent with exercise too - 3 runs and 2 workouts a week (doing ZWOW can't remember if I told you ladies about it really tough but awesome and its all free on YouTube!)

TOTM so needing chocolate - my saviour at the moment are mini galaxy ripples (89p for 5 at farmfoods not seen them anywhere else yet) only 90cals so 2pp on weight watchers and I guess 4.5syns? Amazing! X

awe keep forgetting to look that up on Google and get those choc bars.
you sound as though you are doing really well....good for you x

ladies am doing shred but wanting to try six week six pack again..do you think i should wait til am done with shred or take turns with each one? means the shred will take longer but feel my stomach needs more work?

I get too bored so have never completed any of jillian michaels exercise DVDs like you are meant to I just do whatever workout I fancy that day Deb.

It's all exercise anyway and I reckon using different muscles is good? Just personal preference really x

ladies am doing shred but wanting to try six week six pack again..do you think i should wait til am done with shred or take turns with each one? means the shred will take longer but feel my stomach needs more work?

I agree with laura. Mix them up!! It will surprise your muscles and you wont get bored!!

So a little more on the hen do fiasco. I now have to pay a single person supplement because there's an of number of people going!! Im gonna make my sister pay it lol.

Just been to gym and totally ripped it. Burned 472 calories and lifted 6000kgs in total :) worked everything and even burnt 260calories walking to the gym. Feeling very good to be honest!

I agree with laura. Mix them up!! It will surprise your muscles and you wont get bored!!

So a little more on the hen do fiasco. I now have to pay a single person supplement because there's an of number of people going!! Im gonna make my sister pay it lol.

Just been to gym and totally ripped it. Burned 472 calories and lifted 6000kgs in total :) worked everything and even burnt 260calories walking to the gym. Feeling very good to be honest!

god that's rubbish about hen but great about gym. you will look great on wedding day x

well i did six pack dvd and finished it this time. think i enjoyed it. very fast paced at times esp when i was trying to keep looking at telly and get my positioning right....that's usually the case with a new routine though..so going to go back to shred tom then that one Thursday. was good to see that even jillian was out of breath lol

Back