Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Gem I know the feeling you think it'll be be easy to shift a small amount but its slowly slowly catchy monkey! If I'm not at target on Saturday I'll cry have worked so hard and even started doing bootcamp I'm that determined to get to target. When did you rejoin?

I went off track a few weeks ago , So im back to it , had just 4lb to target then piled a few back on:( I've just signed up for race for life so hopefully that training will help boost my loss !
How much have u got to shift to get to target ?

Hi everyone, wi today and down 1 from last week to 8st 9 so still maintaining. The weather very bad here, I went running on Monday but it was so windy! Hopefully the wind will die down soon.

Kim your birthday is approaching fast! Your outfit sounds great.
Donna great loss yesterday and good luck for your half marathon on Sunday, you're doing great with your running.

Hi everyone, wi today and down 1 from last week to 8st 9 so still maintaining. The weather very bad here, I went running on Monday but it was so windy! Hopefully the wind will die down soon.

Kim your birthday is approaching fast! Your outfit sounds great.
Donna great loss yesterday and good luck for your half marathon on Sunday, you're doing great with your running.

Well done, that's fab

Thank you, half marathon isn't this week its next week, but I won't be getting weighed until after then as I'm busy this week on WI day.

Gutted when I came in from my race today, as I was making my beans and egg on toast I got a wispa out as we didn't have flapjack after the race... I was all excited about it and then I remembered I got the last of those low syn muffins out of the freezer so should probably have at least one of those :( (stupid muffins) so had one of them and a curly wurly instead (did enjoy both though)

Thanks ladies. Yes im sure I'll post some pics if they're suitable to show lol!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Not able to WI tomorrow as don't finish nights til Saturday morning & don't like to weigh myself after nights, so will do it on Sunday....fingers crossed for a teeny loss, but wont hold my breath as virtually no exercise as been on nights all week!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Good luck on Sunday Kim, you never know. Has food been okay?

Had a really bad nights sleep last night and the weather is miserable here (although I won't moan too much at least its not freezing again) don't know why but I just kept waking up in the night, then little one came up as soon as he woke up to ask me about how my race had gone last night, I'm not bothered about that though, I love how interested he is in how I get on with my running even though he doesn't really understand it bless him. I hope he stays interested and possibly gets into it himself when he's a bit older, he was saying how he wants to join me on my races when he's a man, so I told him there are some races he can enter when he's a bit bigger. Would be lovely if he could do a fun run while I'm doing a bigger race in a few years :)

Morning ladies - feel like i havent posted for ages. Problem with my phone so need use laptop. Welcome to all the new girls, its always nice to have new folk to chat too. Well done on all the losses too everyone. Nikki not sure if you look but there are loads of places that give away free packs nappies or money off vouchers - i was stocked up on a lot before wee one arrived. Plus if you get your mum or someone else to also sign up to boots baby club etc you could potenitally get more. Loads of good baby bargains

Well iam rather proud to say i have FINISHED level one of the shred. Took me longer than i thought but i did 8 sessions in march before i ran out of motivation (that included 6week6 pack) but when i started afresh on the 2nd april i have finally done it. Think it has taken me 16 days so not too bad. I dont think i look that much better but that is my problem, i expect to be supermodel material after a few days excercise haha
will start level 2 probably on sat as i dont want to get fed up - must say i can do some things better on level 1 but not all - she still has me out of breath lol oh and the scales are showing a gain - not sure why but am not letting it make me binge or stop excericse - my size 10s are hanging off me so somthing must be changing somewhere

kim cant wait to see you outfit - you sexy *0 year old you ;o)

Morning ladies - feel like i havent posted for ages. Problem with my phone so need use laptop. Welcome to all the new girls, its always nice to have new folk to chat too. Well done on all the losses too everyone. Nikki not sure if you look but there are loads of places that give away free packs nappies or money off vouchers - i was stocked up on a lot before wee one arrived. Plus if you get your mum or someone else to also sign up to boots baby club etc you could potenitally get more. Loads of good baby bargains

Well iam rather proud to say i have FINISHED level one of the shred. Took me longer than i thought but i did 8 sessions in march before i ran out of motivation (that included 6week6 pack) but when i started afresh on the 2nd april i have finally done it. Think it has taken me 16 days so not too bad. I dont think i look that much better but that is my problem, i expect to be supermodel material after a few days excercise haha
will start level 2 probably on sat as i dont want to get fed up - must say i can do some things better on level 1 but not all - she still has me out of breath lol oh and the scales are showing a gain - not sure why but am not letting it make me binge or stop excericse - my size 10s are hanging off me so somthing must be changing somewhere

Well done that's fantastic, I'm sure your looking amazing :)

YIPPEE! Well done Deb, thats a great achievement as she's one mean beeeeathch lol! Keep it going, as no, your not quite that supermodel yet coz you is too short lol! If your size 10's are falling off you must be tightening those buns!

Me sexy! Cant see it myself, but DH doesn't complain lol! For some reason, Im feeling 'lighter' this week, so may brave the scales tomorrow when I get up, which technically isn't morning, but it is my morning after a night shift lol!

Good luck on Sunday Kim, you never know. Has food been okay?

Had a really bad nights sleep last night and the weather is miserable here (although I won't moan too much at least its not freezing again) don't know why but I just kept waking up in the night, then little one came up as soon as he woke up to ask me about how my race had gone last night, I'm not bothered about that though, I love how interested he is in how I get on with my running even though he doesn't really understand it bless him. I hope he stays interested and possibly gets into it himself when he's a bit older, he was saying how he wants to join me on my races when he's a man, so I told him there are some races he can enter when he's a bit bigger. Would be lovely if he could do a fun run while I'm doing a bigger race in a few years :)

Its great that you can encourage exercise at such an early stage, because it will become natural for him & always a good thing as kids spend too long indoors playing on computers/xboxes these days. In my day, we were always outside playing & it wasn't that long ago I might add lol!

Food has been no different this week Donna. Still doing EE with an added HexB which is always another slice of the Hovis seeded batch so I can make a lovely sandwich for nights......we shall see what WI shows!

Its great that you can encourage exercise at such an early stage, because it will become natural for him & always a good thing as kids spend too long indoors playing on computers/xboxes these days. In my day, we were always outside playing & it wasn't that long ago I might add lol!

Food has been no different this week Donna. Still doing EE with an added HexB which is always another slice of the Hovis seeded batch so I can make a lovely sandwich for nights......we shall see what WI shows!

I am so glad he is so interested for a couple of reasons, I'm really happy its got him wanting to do it too as like you say its good to have it just as a natural thing to do and also I think its sweet that he's so interested, I really didn't expect him to ask about all my races ect. (he is only 4)

I'm sure you might have has at least a little loss even without the exercise, but a maintain would also be good (you are on the maintenance plan lol)

I'm really sorry ladies, but I can't remember who does and who doesn't.... but don't a couple of you work in schools (I know you don't Kim) as either teachers or teaching assistants? I know most of you know, but for the newbies in case you also have an idea, I'm currently working in a primary school as a midday supervisor, last year I volunteered in a secondary school, working in the classrooms helping in maths and in a nurture English lesson. I do a bit of voluntary work at the school I work at now as well... I really want to get a job as a teaching assistant really, I need more hours and I love working with children and being in the school setting. I'm thinking of speaking to the head or school business manager about this as well, but I was just wondering if any of you know if it would be worth my while doing an at home teaching assistant course... or if schools don't really hold much value to them?

Decided it was time to way myself and start doing something positive a week and a half ago - weighed in at 10st 2lbs. Didn't have the best of starts as at mum's for 5 days but got back on this week. Really, really would love to be 81/2 st again but will be very chuffed with myself if my weight starts with an 8 again. I, too am only 5ft 2in
This is my first post on here and I just know having access to this site is really going to help me stay focused

I am so glad he is so interested for a couple of reasons, I'm really happy its got him wanting to do it too as like you say its good to have it just as a natural thing to do and also I think its sweet that he's so interested, I really didn't expect him to ask about all my races ect. (he is only 4)

I'm sure you might have has at least a little loss even without the exercise, but a maintain would also be good (you are on the maintenance plan lol)

I'm really sorry ladies, but I can't remember who does and who doesn't.... but don't a couple of you work in schools (I know you don't Kim) as either teachers or teaching assistants? I know most of you know, but for the newbies in case you also have an idea, I'm currently working in a primary school as a midday supervisor, last year I volunteered in a secondary school, working in the classrooms helping in maths and in a nurture English lesson. I do a bit of voluntary work at the school I work at now as well... I really want to get a job as a teaching assistant really, I need more hours and I love working with children and being in the school setting. I'm thinking of speaking to the head or school business manager about this as well, but I was just wondering if any of you know if it would be worth my while doing an at home teaching assistant course... or if schools don't really hold much value to them?

Depends on the area to be honest Donna. Where I am they value experience more than the course and I don't really know anyone that has done it but my step mum is wanting to go into been a teaching assistant and where she is (google) you HAVE To have the qualification so it might be worth asking the head :)

Depends on the area to be honest Donna. Where I am they value experience more than the course and I don't really know anyone that has done it but my step mum is wanting to go into been a teaching assistant and where she is (google) you HAVE To have the qualification so it might be worth asking the head :)

Well I thought that about the experience, if I wasn't working in the school and didn't have experience I wouldn't have considered the course because I imagine most places would say its no good having the qualification and not the experience, but I do have a little experience in the classrooms and school trips ect, a lot of experience in schools and if need be while doing the qualification I could also do a few mornings or afternoons voluntarily to get more experience. But I def need to ask about it as I don't want to waste my money on a course if I end up doing the wrong one or if they just won't think it holds any value.

Decided it was time to way myself and start doing something positive a week and a half ago - weighed in at 10st 2lbs. Didn't have the best of starts as at mum's for 5 days but got back on this week. Really, really would love to be 81/2 st again but will be very chuffed with myself if my weight starts with an 8 again. I, too am only 5ft 2in
This is my first post on here and I just know having access to this site is really going to help me stay focused

Welcome to SW & if you need any advice just holler as Im sure there will be someone on here who can help

Morning ladies - hope you are all good?
Donna am not sure to be honest, can you maybe speak to the school you are in or the teaching assistants at it what they think? i would love school hours doing anything - even applied as a postwoman in the hope it would would work better ;o)

well day 1 level 2 of the shred is going to start today - not sure whether before or after breakfast or not. Cant work out teh best time of the day for me though i do know that when i get up i sort of plan everything around it hee hee can only be a good thing surely? However the scales are showing a 0.5lb GAIN. I knew this as iweighed every day this week but still rather surprised. I am honestly not eating like i did before with crisps and chocolate at night. Not snacking during the day either. Is it remotely related too the small bits of excercise? i thought to gain when excercising you would need to be doing a LOT. Not 25 mins or so per day? Havent even had wine and you know how i love my wine.
Will keep going the way i am but being extra vigilant - maybe am just not eating enough? am not too concernced but know if the scales keep going up it will freak me out at some point - even though i dont feel as bad abouy myself as i did at the start of the month - strange. rambling now - have good day x

Thanks vikki - am trying hard to not let the scales bother me. I am concentrating on leading a "normal" type diet whatever that is but not thinking too much SW just now. My focus is on doing the excercise as i want to know if toning will change my mindset with regards to my body/weight

Just did level 2 - swear it was hellish. I found it difficult. Some bits fine but i was almost going to give up. Little one was about but not causing too much of a distraction so it wasnt him. It was just hard for me and felt like a big step up to level 1. i knew i didnt like level 2 but i am sure it wasnt as bad last time lol.........at one point doing some squat with v shaped weight movements i gave up on the weights and jsut did it without them. Am sure once i have did it a few times it will be easier but right now i am dreading tomorrow lol. Honestly i crawled on the floor at the end hee hee - lightweight that i am

Back