Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Haha - I've been suffering with too many social events as well. I'm tempted to just dump all my friends and family :p

I'm good thanks, started a new job (LSA at the secondary school I used to volunteer at) that's going well :) and yeah still running, 18 miles tomorrow (training for a marathon in October)

I know its absolutely mental..... really worried about the actual marathon, but just going to do my best not worry about a time and hope I enjoy it.

My mum was training with me as well but she's hurt her foot-she's still aiming to do the marathon but having to build her miles up a little slower now rather then doing the actual program we were following.

XMAS CHALLENGE

KIM - goal is to maintain at 8.7 - 8.10 (Fri 20th Dec)
RONNIE - goal is to be 9.7
NIKKI - goal is to be 9 - 9.7 (Mon 23rd Dec)
GA - goal is to be at target of 8.7 ( Mon 23rd Dec)
DONNA - goal is to be at target of 9.7
DEBBIE- goal is to maintain at 8.9 - 8.10
JO - goal is to be at target of 9.0
LAURA - goal to maintain at 9.0
JENNA - goal is to be at target of 8.10 (Sun 22ndDec)

So far so good girls, just wait for Debs and anyone else to join.......where's Vicky?......and then we'll get the Challenge started. What shall we call it, as the name Xmas Challenge is a bit dull lol!
What will all your last WI date be before Xmas......mine is Friday December 20th as I WI on a Friday

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Forgot to say that officially I weigh in on Mondays. So my last weigh in before Christmas will be 23rd Dec.
However, as I do SW at home that varies depending on when I go into town. I use the scales at Boots.
They`re more reliable than my bathroom scales. They always say I`m much heavier than the scales in Boots say.
The difference can be as much as 7lbs over. I know which I prefer!!:)

Eeech, I'd bin your home scales if I were you GA!

For a name maybe think about what we're doing it for.... Could be the ''not a Christmas pudding challenge'', party season challenge, mince pie challenge..... haha told you I was useless.

I'm getting so excited about Christmas, I want to go to lapland-trying to convince the boyfriend, but the day trip which we may be able to afford this year is half the price of a 4 day trip over Christmas, so he says we're better off waiting for another year when we can afford the four day one... can't look for prices for next year yet :( but I'm going to keep my eye out!

Mine will be the 22nd December Kim :) wish it was Christmas now...the sooner it's Christmas the sooner it is til I runaway for a year!!

I don't want Christmas to come because I go back to work in January :-(

For a name maybe think about what we're doing it for.... Could be the ''not a Christmas pudding challenge'', party season challenge, mince pie challenge..... haha told you I was useless.

I'm getting so excited about Christmas, I want to go to lapland-trying to convince the boyfriend, but the day trip which we may be able to afford this year is half the price of a 4 day trip over Christmas, so he says we're better off waiting for another year when we can afford the four day one... can't look for prices for next year yet :( but I'm going to keep my eye out!

Haha, I like ...Not a Christmas Pudding Challenge, because of the connotation of the word pudding?????

How about.....No Pies Smaller Thighs Challenge?

Haha, I like ...Not a Christmas Pudding Challenge, because of the connotation of the word pudding?????

How about.....No Pies Smaller Thighs Challenge?

Ooooo I like that one

Awww Nikki, that seems to have come round way too fast

Last day at centre parcs :-( had a lovely time and haven't really been to bad drink/food wise. Been doing on average 6000 steps and about 1 hour cycling a day along with bowling and swimming!

Rubbish Tablet not quoting for some reason this morning.....was trying to multi quote but dont think it likes Nikki's!

Haha I like the 'No Pies Smaller Thighs Challenge' as well..... it was Hubby's idea lol! :)

Well done Jenna, great result so near to target....you'll beat the challenge the rate you're going :)

Enjoy your last day Nikki and sounds of tho you've done plenty of exercise, so the scales should be kind to you :)

Well, the Moroocan Lamb was a huge success and tasted gorgeous. So, off we went to Iceland yesterday and bought 4 more legs lol! We got 10% off as well as hubby has a Forces discount card, so 4 whole legs of lamb only 36 quid!!! Get yourselves down to Iceland girls cos if you mooch around there are some great SW foods there!
Having a roast lamb dinner today as well!

First fire of the year!
Snuggled up catching up on Sky+

Attachments

• 1379254515387.jpg
    1379254515387.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 46
Jealous!!! We don't have a real fire :(

Thats the only reason we bought this house! We also found the exact same fire place in one of the bedrooms, it was boarded up! Shame its not our bedroom, cos it would be lovely to snuggle in bed with a fire on....could be a bit dodgy tho if you fell asleep lol! :D

Well, the Moroocan Lamb was a huge success and tasted gorgeous. So, off we went to Iceland yesterday and bought 4 more legs lol! We got 10% off as well as hubby has a Forces discount card, so 4 whole legs of lamb only 36 quid!!! Get yourselves down to Iceland girls cos if you mooch around there are some great SW foods there!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE]

Love going to Iceland (the shop not the country!!) loads of bargains there!!

Need to get two buses to get there tho.
Always get them to deliver. Free delivery if you spend £25. No other supermarket does that as far as I know.
Just need to get home in time before the delivery!! :)

Love going to Iceland (the shop not the country!!) loads of bargains there!!

Need to get two buses to get there tho.
Always get them to deliver. Free delivery if you spend £25. No other supermarket does that as far as I know.
Just need to get home in time before the delivery!! :)[/QUOTE]

We'd never shopped there before, but now we have another freezer thought we'd give it a go and voila, billy bargain central! They gave us a form to fill out for the bonus point card and saw about the free delivery, so might have to give it a go. Also bought a 12 pack of Cushelle loo rolls for 4 quid and its lovely, soft and thick. Im normally an Andrex girl, but for 4 quid you cant go wrong! Oh the joys of getting excited about loo rolls and lamb......I need to get back to work lol!

Back