Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Wi update sts this week so happy with that although I've stuck to plan my * week is awful this time so was just glad I didn't have a gain.
Off to bed feeling sorry for myself see you all tomorrow to begin again ...Xx

Well done on the sts this week Ronnie. I bet you'll have a good loss next week.....darn the old hormones! x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes I did Kim and I have mixed reviews :p had a lovely time and also put my name down for the next opportunity event (fingers crossed I can actually make this one) but I gained 2lbs, which may be because I haven't stuck to it (although I have stuck to it more then I have the 6 weeks before when I only gained 4lbs over the whole lot) could also be star week as although I'm still half way through my pill pack I came on today (which is really weird considering I came on half way through my pack when we were on holiday as well :/) luckily I'd brought my bag with me as I almost didn't and that had some lady things in it.

Anyway-I'm not really upset about my gain as it could be a number of things, those two I just said or the running.... and whatever it is, it can be fixed, if its me not sticking to plan eventually I will get my head back in it (should be 100% this week except for Sunday when I do a 20 mile race and Friday as me and boyfriend are off out for a meal), if its star week, that'll show next week and if its the running then after my marathon I'll be back down to normal miles (no more then a half marathon at a time) so we shall see.

Oh my goodness.... I am soooo happy!! I weigh every day to help keep me on track and voila 11st 2 this morning!!! Yippeeeee and still 5 days until weigh in x

Great attitude Donna. You really have no worries about your weight if you're running cos I bet you're really toned. Its more important to get those miles in before the marathon and get the glycogen stores stocked up. Do have a regime for food the week before?

Yay go Nikki, you'll be in the 10's very soon!

Donna, the days I run I am always starving. And I only run 6 miles compared to your 18s and 20s!!! Just concentrate on the milage and after the marathon you can get back to the plan 100%.
I am changing my wi day to a Friday. I find I always weigh heavier the day after I weight train, my muscles must retain water those days.
Nikki you are getting so close to the 10's!! Well done!
Kim I hope you and Charlie are keeping well.

My kids want to go for a walk so bye for now xx

Omg I love my heart rate monitor watch! Just took Millie for a walk and within 37minutes I had burnt 327 calories. Love how it works!

No set regime Kim.... just going to make sure I eat loads of pasta (and rice, possibly treat myself to things like bagels as well) but mainly just planning on eating loads of pasta.

well done Nikki on the weight and also the walk, the monitor seems like a great idea.

Love the name Kim, think its great

Haha about the being hungry when running, I'm always hungry :p I have times after runs when I'm even hungrier still.... but sometimes I think I actually seem to eat less :/ don't know why, suppose our bodies are funny things aren't they.

Looks as tho we're hoing with the name NO PIES SMALLER THIGHS then! Im going to need the Challenge at this rate as cant stop eating chocolate gggrrrrrrr!!! Not good cos I'm not so active what with me and Charlie being in the hurtlocker! At this rate I will have to start up my diary again, but really want to try and maintain without it.

Looks as tho we're hoing with the name NO PIES SMALLER THIGHS then! Im going to need the Challenge at this rate as cant stop eating chocolate gggrrrrrrr!!! Not good cos I'm not so active what with me and Charlie being in the hurtlocker! At this rate I will have to start up my diary again, but really want to try and maintain without it.

I've been good since Tuesday, which I was really proud of until I realised that means I've had two 100% days.... which isn't that amazing :/

Going out tomorrow with the boyfriend, think I'm going to try and make a really good choice with dinner.... they do half chicken and gammon steak so I might get that with a jacket as if I take the skin off it should be free but would feel like a massive feast... then I might treat myself to a pudding. Then on Sunday I have the 20 mile race, which means I'll have my gels and we might go for cake after and that evening I'm at an all you can eat... which might be okay as its mainly Asian so my plan so far is loads of grilled meat with rice and noodles, then maybe a little bit of some naughty things. Other then that rest of the week should be 100%. Really hoping I can manage a loss this week even with those two days :/

Oh and I'm torn now, I have ordered some trainers as my old ones have started to hurt my knee's, they tried to deliver them yesterday but couldn't so said they'd do it today, I left a message asking for them to leave them with a neighbour or in my green box (forgetting it was bin day) so I then messaged again saying it was bin day, got in today and I had another note just saying it wasn't safe to deliver.... so I left another message asking for them to either be left in the green box tomorrow or delivered Saturday morning, but now I don't know what to do, I should be at club tonight, but I want to do a short run in my new trainers before Sunday (as running 20 miles in brand new trainers isn't a good idea) so that would mean also doing a run tomorrow or Sat depending on when they come, or do I do pilate's tonight and then do a run tomorrow (hopefully-as I don't fancy running the day before my 20 mile either) .....

Nightmare, don't want to run in new ones for 20 miles and find they rub, but don't want to run in old ones as it will hurt my knee's :/

Really enjoyed my first day back on sw plan!!

Oh and we have just booked centre parcs for January!! Going with my best friend, her fiancé and their new baby boy Toby. He will be 4.5months and Millie will be 8 months! So excited!!!!

Oh dear Donna, what a predicament. Not a good idea to run that distance in new trainers, so probably best you stick with the old ones til you break the new ones in....when they arrive x

Gald you enjoying SW again Nikki. Think I need to get back to it seriously as well as being a bit lazy with it.....start Monday lol!
Another holiday! x

Ok so u need some ideas. I've been looking into child are for when I go back to work and it's £165 a week!!! Needless to say this is making me not want to return to work. So I have until the end of January to try and figure out how I can make an income from home!'

Can you not just be a stay at home mum Nikki? What about your midders?

Oh dear I've just squeezed into my size 8 boyfriend crops.....a wee bit tight eeeech :what: Lets get this weekend over with and then I need to concentrate 100%!

Can you not just be a stay at home mum Nikki? What about your midders? Oh dear I've just squeezed into my size 8 boyfriend crops.....a wee bit tight eeeech :what: Lets get this weekend over with and then I need to concentrate 100%! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I could be but really I need about £500 a month unless my OH gets his pay rise.

I'm sure you'll be back in those crops soon Kim! Your still in target range aren't you ? Xx

Im wearing them Nikki, just feel a wee bit snug lol!

Lets hope your fella gets his pay rise then! Childcare does seem to be rather expensive and you can understand why ladies dont go back to work unless they earn a fortune. Do you not know anyone, like family, that could do some child minding for Millie x

Im wearing them Nikki, just feel a wee bit snug lol! Lets hope your fella gets his pay rise then! Childcare does seem to be rather expensive and you can understand why ladies dont go back to work unless they earn a fortune. Do you not know anyone, like family, that could do some child minding for Millie x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My nan would have her for a day, my sister could and so could my mil. I just don't want to rely on them for it. If I get on my course then I need to figure out money and all sorts but I would get maximum bursary and child tax credits so I think we would be ok! X

Back