Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

How's everyone's WI today? Again, I couldn't face it as still very hormonal and not worth the risk of a miserable mood! I've been on plan all week, apart from Sunday night where I had a choccie fest, so I'll be glad when this hormanal stage passes lol! Fingers crossed I can go a whole week without chocolate!

I bought a billy bargain dress from Next, size 10, reduced from £75 to £23! We're going up to London to see the Queen in June and the dress I wanted to wear is a touche` snug, so treated myself. I still want to lose a wee bit more weight, but I'm not stressing about it, hence why I'm not jumping on the scales, I'm going more by how my clothes fit.

I saw a new Consultant today and having a CT scan next week, so hopefully I will get some answers.

Hope everyone has a good Bank Holiday :)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How's everyone's WI today? Again, I couldn't face it as still very hormonal and not worth the risk of a miserable mood! I've been on plan all week, apart from Sunday night where I had a choccie fest, so I'll be glad when this hormanal stage passes lol! Fingers crossed I can go a whole week without chocolate! I bought a billy bargain dress from Next, size 10, reduced from £75 to £23! We're going up to London to see the Queen in June and the dress I wanted to wear is a touche` snug, so treated myself. I still want to lose a wee bit more weight, but I'm not stressing about it, hence why I'm not jumping on the scales, I'm going more by how my clothes fit. I saw a new Consultant today and having a CT scan next week, so hopefully I will get some answers. Hope everyone has a good Bank Holiday :) Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm the same Kim. Trying not to the let the scales rule me and I'm eating and drinking things that aren't making me bloated. I think I'm still around the 9st13 - 10st marker so I'm hoping I can get it off slowly without stressing.

Hi girls, I didn't weigh either!!
I have gone from weighing every few days to not weighing at all.......RESULT :):)

I am eating well and doing my gym classes. I have started to eat an extra hex b as I do red days all the time. I was always feeling tired and like I was lacking something and I realise it's carbs! I feel so much better this week, I am able to exercise for longer without feeling tired. If I put on a fees lbs, so be it!! My clothes still fit and I feel better.

Everyone have a good weekend :)

Yay to not weighing today.....aren't we good clever girls :)

We all need a certain amount of carbohydrates Debbie, especially with the amount of exercise that you do, so no wander you were feeling like poo!

Hi everyone- I'm another none weigher this week! Had so much going on in work this week that I just didn't have the energy for class and like many of you, I've been rethinking my attitude lately! If this is going to be a life plan, then I'm going to have to lay off the obsession and find a happy medium that works for me!
X

SUMMER SLIM 'n' TRIM CHALLENGE
21st April - 25th August

RONNIE ~ maintain at 9st 10lbs (Tuesday)
Wk 1: 9st 8.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 3 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 5: ?

STEPH ~ maintain at 8st 9lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: 8st 9lbs TARGET! ~ Wk 2: No WI ~ Wk 3: 8st 13lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI

CARRIE ~ target 8st 10lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI

KIM ~ target 8st 13lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 3: No WI ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: No WI

DEB ~ target 8st (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 8.75lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 7.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 8lbs ~ Wk 4: ? ~ Wk 5:

DONNA ~ target 9st 7lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 10st 3.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI

DEBBIE ~ maintain at 8st 12lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 13lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI

ANNETTE ~ target 9st 4lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 9lbs

NIKKI ~ target 9st - 9st 7lbs (Saturday)
Wk 1: ? ~ Wk 2: 10st ~ Wk 3: 10st ~ Wk 4: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI

Last edited:
Just weighed in today.

STS for me this week, not sure why.
Not the end of the world!! :)

9st9lbs

Well done Annette.......better than a gain x

4 mile powerwalk done.......very much needed after last nights Reece' s Peanut Butter Cups extravaganza lol!

Gosh I'm awful updating here now. I've so engrossed in birthdays/christening a etc that the diet has gone on hold and I finally thought I'd check the scales and they are looking at a STS phew! Here's a few pics from the last couple of weeks..... A couple with my besties and the cakes I made and my baby girl <3

Attachments

• image-3672534099.jpg
    image-3672534099.jpg
    545.4 KB · Views: 51
  • image-953373683.jpg
    image-953373683.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 52
  • image-3408988173.jpg
    image-3408988173.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 52
  • image-2846840641.jpg
    image-2846840641.jpg
    594 KB · Views: 53
  • image-1244133684.jpg
    image-1244133684.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 53
  • image-4224219861.jpg
    image-4224219861.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 52
  • image-355021367.jpg
    image-355021367.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 57
  • image-4162051646.jpg
    image-4162051646.jpg
    395.1 KB · Views: 56
  • image-1479899787.jpg
    image-1479899787.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 56
  • image-1526835266.jpg
    image-1526835266.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 57
  • image-656226654.jpg
    image-656226654.jpg
    574.9 KB · Views: 55
  • image-1151340065.jpg
    image-1151340065.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 52
  • image-2111526083.jpg
    image-2111526083.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 56
Gosh I'm awful updating here now. I've so engrossed in birthdays/christening a etc that the diet has gone on hold and I finally thought I'd check the scales and they are looking at a STS phew! Here's a few pics from the last couple of weeks..... A couple with my besties and the cakes I made and my baby girl <3

Nikki, beautiful pictures. It's amazing to see how Millie has grown....she's gorgeous :)

Nikki Millie is beautiful, she looks like such a happy little girl, you look stunning too.

I'm signing up for open university, I talked about it a few months ago but def doing it now.... I'm seriously considering maths and physics, but I don't have a physics A-Level, I've been given some A Level books from the head of physics at Ash's school and she thinks I can do it, so I think it will be that one :) if not then I'll do just straight up mathematics.

I don't know when best to sign up though, I'm tempted to just do it now as then I can apply for a student loan to cover my tuition fee's and that gives me 4 months to read up on the A-level stuff which is relevant to my degree...

Nikki Millie is beautiful, she looks like such a happy little girl, you look stunning too. I'm signing up for open university, I talked about it a few months ago but def doing it now.... I'm seriously considering maths and physics, but I don't have a physics A-Level, I've been given some A Level books from the head of physics at Ash's school and she thinks I can do it, so I think it will be that one :) if not then I'll do just straight up mathematics. I don't know when best to sign up though, I'm tempted to just do it now as then I can apply for a student loan to cover my tuition fee's and that gives me 4 months to read up on the A-level stuff which is relevant to my degree...

I love my open Uni course! I started out doing English but I've now changed to an open degree and I'm hoping to do some event planning etc in it. They are so helpful and absolutely the way forward. It was also so easy to apply for student finance so I would highly recommend them!

Thanks Nikki, well I registered for the mathematics and physics course last night and applied for student finance this morning (couldn't do it last night as couldn't remember the information from last time) and couldn't believe how straight forward it was. I'm still looking through the physics books these next few months but the first module is a broad introduction to science so fingers crossed that should make it a lot easier for me. Going through the books will just help me get back into study mode :D

I'm really excited about it.

My friend is doing an events planning course.... I'm not sure what she's doing it through though, she wants to get into weddings when she's finished.

I did a science degree with the open university. Didn't know what I was going to do with it but fell into teaching and am now a chemistry teacher. And loving it. The OU degree was great but hard work. Good luck!

[QUOTE=Nikki your cakes are fab! I will be attempting one similar to the Millie one except Minnie Moise for my daughter christening! Would love your recipe and cake tin sizes etc!! Your little lady is a stunner :) well done on sts.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Nikki, well I registered for the mathematics and physics course last night and applied for student finance this morning (couldn't do it last night as couldn't remember the information from last time) and couldn't believe how straight forward it was. I'm still looking through the physics books these next few months but the first module is a broad introduction to science so fingers crossed that should make it a lot easier for me. Going through the books will just help me get back into study mode :D I'm really excited about it. My friend is doing an events planning course.... I'm not sure what she's doing it through though, she wants to get into weddings when she's finished.

I'm doing a wedding planning course but it's literally a "hobby" one as there is no official certificate or anything but it's still a head in the right direction!

When does your course start hun? X

I did a science degree with the open university. Didn't know what I was going to do with it but fell into teaching and am now a chemistry teacher. And loving it. The OU degree was great but hard work. Good luck!

Btw I'm not joining this thread...way too big yet! But thought I'd stick my nose in :)

Thank you, my fiance is a chemistry teacher and I am a LSA.... I think that would be once route I will go down, which is one reason the maths and physics will be good as could go into teaching maths or science if I did go down the teaching route. Feel free to pop in anytime btw :)
Great to hear someone who has done a science qualification with them as well as I've seen loads of people who have done English or Psychology qualifications with them.
I'm doing a wedding planning course but it's literally a "hobby" one as there is no official certificate or anything but it's still a head in the right direction!

When does your course start hun? X

It doesn't start until 11th October, but going to use the time before that to practice with the bits I have from Ash's school.... like you say with the wedding planning thing, will just head me in the right direction

SUMMER SLIM 'n' TRIM CHALLENGE
21st April - 25th August

RONNIE ~ maintain at 9st 10lbs (Tuesday)
Wk 1: 9st 8.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 3 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 5: ? ~ Wk 6: 9st 11lbs

STEPH ~ maintain at 8st 9lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: 8st 9lbs TARGET! ~ Wk 2: No WI ~ Wk 3: 8st 13lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: 8st 11lbs

CARRIE ~ target 8st 10lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: 9st 8lbs

KIM ~ target 8st 13lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 3: No WI ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: 9st 6.75lbs

DEB ~ target 8st (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 8.75lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 7.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 8lbs ~ Wk 4: ? ~ Wk 5: ? ~ Wk 6: ?

DONNA ~ target 9st 7lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 10st 3.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: 10st 4lbs

DEBBIE ~ maintain at 8st 12lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 13lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: 8st 12lbs

ANNETTE ~ target 9st 4lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 7.5lbs

NIKKI ~ target 9st - 9st 7lbs (Saturday)
Wk 1: ? ~ Wk 2: 10st ~ Wk 3: 10st ~ Wk 4: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: ?

Last edited:
Back