Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Morning sneaky peaks are bringing me in at 8st13.5lbs just need to translate this to a Tuesday evening now.

Thank you x

I think my problem is I don't think of myself as being small. I still feel Like I did 3.5 stone heavier, I still think of myself as being fat and don't think I look any different when I look in mirror. The intelligent part of me knows I must be slim, I have a bmi around 23, my new size 10's are s little too big for me and my old clothes drown me. I just need my self image to catch up.

Ditto.......you sound the same as me, as I virtually said those words to my DH last night!!! He looked at me & said "surely you must be a size 8!!!!!" Dont want to be as I've just bought size 10 clothes!!!

kim63 said:
STOP SNEAKING!!!!!!!!!!

I know, but I've been away and wanted to make sure I didn't put too much on as I haven't had a wi this week.

Almost there - 1lbs off this week and 2lbs left to go.

Good luck Babybuffy

Hi everyone,
I posted a while back to say I got in the 9's.
Now down to 9st 8lbs
I'm still not following sw 100% all the time, but the weight is slowly going down.
Have set my target for 8st, so still have a long way to go!
Really wont to have a good week, it would be great to lose more then 1lb in a week x x
Hope everyone is doing well x x

3 lbs off bringing me to 8 13 yippee

Congratulations - that's what I was wanting this week, but I was on holiday last week, so not really much change. Hopefully next week for me.

Hi everyone,
Now down to 9st 8lbs
I'm still not following sw 100% all the time, but the weight is slowly going down.
Really wont to have a good week, it would be great to lose more then 1lb in a week x x
Keep at it and you'll get there.

Thks Tibhareth, can i ask how I get my sotw avatar to go underneath my message because it has appeared in the side bar.Not used to these awards!!

Michelle

There is a thread which tells you how to do it, but if I remember rightly (I'm on my phone at the moment and can't check) if you have the http address of the sticky in your signature there is an icon for posting links to pictures (I think it looks like a mountain) this then gives you a box in which to put the url. Sorry if this isn't right as I do mine the ling way round trying to remember what to do.

Lost 2 lbs this week now at 9 stone 4 thinking off setting target next week for 8 stone 5 but not sure maybe see how I get on and decide then :)

Hi Babybuffy84
Im the same height as you & am 8.9 at the mo, 2lb off target! If you're anything like me, I noticed a huge difference in my body shape/sizing etc dropping from the 9's into the 8's. Like you say, see how you feel/look when you're near to target as you may be very pleasantly surprised with the results! :D

Hi everyone,
Now down to 9st 8lbs

Hi Daisykins.......dont be disheartened with your 1lb per week loss. I've taken since last November to get where I am now, so approx loss of 1lb pw, so you will get there in the end & dont forget 1-2lb pw loss is a healthy way to do it. Before you know it you'll be seeing your magic number! :D

Back