Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi Daisykins.......dont be disheartened with your 1lb per week loss. I've taken since last November to get where I am now, so approx loss of 1lb pw, so you will get there in the end & dont forget 1-2lb pw loss is a healthy way to do it. Before you know it you'll be seeing your magic number! :D
Still not sure about my 8st target, may be too low?
What target weight are you going for, is it easier to work it out when you get closer?
I'm going by my pre pregnacy weight but I was 18 then x

I'm nowhere near the 8's yet, and my target is currently 9stone, but I would love to get between 8.5-9 stone by November... It's taken me long enough to get this first stone off so I won'thold my breath!!

Still not sure about my 8st target, may be too low?
What target weight are you going for, is it easier to work it out when you get closer?
I'm going by my pre pregnacy weight but I was 18 then x

I started out at 11 stone 3lbs (my heaviest ever weight) & set my target at 8 stone 7lbs. I think I set that target, as its a healthy weight for my height & I weighed about 8 stone when I first met my DH 13 years ago! He doesn't want me to lose anymore, but I may see if I can drop down to 8.3, so I have a few pounds to play with.
I think you will know as you near target how you feel/look & what weight you're comfortable with.....so good luck x

Yay! Finally made it into the 9s! Started at 11stone 6 weeks ago. I have an 11 week old baby and I'm now 4lb under my pre pregnancy weight. Original goal was to get to 9st 5lb which would be my lowest weight since my first son was born in 2006, however now the weight is coming off I would love to see 8st something on the scales (was 8st 2lb pre preg the first time round). I don't want to ever be that low again as I was starving myself to maintain it. Slimming world has taught me healthy eating changes for life and I feel full of energy despite the sleep deprivation!!

I'm 9st3lb at the moment. I'm looking forwards to seeing the eights, it's been a while since I last saw them. I'm 5.2 so was thinking 7.12 - 8 for my target.

Very happy with todays wi, lost 3lbs! Now down to 9st 6lbs. Have lost 1st since I restarted in march.
Hope everyone is doing well x x x

Hello to Nik ck and R-girl.

Congratulations on the 3lbs Daisykins.

I put on 1lb this week so I'm not a happy bunny as although I was eating out for 4 days, I stayed within my syns (although just) and made on plan choices. Although it did mess a little with my digestive system and I've been feeling bloated. Just hope I can lose 3lbs this week and get to target.

Hello to Nik ck and R-girl.

Congratulations on the 3lbs Daisykins.

I put on 1lb this week so I'm not a happy bunny as although I was eating out for 4 days, I stayed within my syns (although just) and made on plan choices. Although it did mess a little with my digestive system and I've been feeling bloated. Just hope I can lose 3lbs this week and get to target.

Wow, only 3lbs left to target! Hope you get there this week. Sometimes I find that I lose more if I've been a little naughty the week before.
Hope this works for you too, your doing so well the last few lbs must be so tricky to shift x x

Can I join? I weighed in at 9st 12.5lbs yesterday. I started SW at 12st. I would like to see 8st something on the scales but I'm not sure what because I've never been below 9st 6lbs.
I'd like to be petite rather than chunky!! x

Wow, only 3lbs left to target! Hope you get there this week. Sometimes I find that I lose more if I've been a little naughty the week before.
Hope this works for you too, your doing so well the last few lbs must be so tricky to shift x x

Thank you Daisykins - I have lost 2lbs in the last 7 weeks - I'm beginning to feel like I'll never get there.

Yay! Weighed myself this morning and another 3lbs gone....I'm shockedthat this diet is working so quickly. Aiming to loose 2lb this week as that will take me to 9st 7lb and 1 1/2 stones off (my original aim). Lots of superfree food to ensure I get there....watch this space!

Nics.ck said:
Yay! Weighed myself this morning and another 3lbs gone....I'm shockedthat this diet is working so quickly. Aiming to loose 2lb this week as that will take me to 9st 7lb and 1 1/2 stones off (my original aim). Lots of superfree food to ensure I get there....watch this space!

Congratulations on your losses

So close - 2lbs off for me this week so I'm now 9 stone, just 1lb left to go.

Thank you Babybuffy - I think if I don't do it I'm going to have a little binge.

We're getting there Babybuffy

So close - 2lbs off for me this week so I'm now 9 stone, just 1lb left to go.

wow, only 1lb to go! congratulations on the 2lb loss. That's fab, you must be so happy! x
Im finding it hard to shift and still got 14-20lbs to go.
Tried ww last week and lost 3lbs. Stuck to the plan this week, but I have not lost anything and my weigh in is tomorrow morning. Dont know if I should stick with ww or go back to sw

Back