Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thank you daisykins this last stone has been a slog and taken since March.

Can I join? After been a faithful weight watcher I decided to give Slimming World a bash at my lowest I was 9 stone 6 joined last week at 9 stone 13 and lost 4 last night wanting to be just under 9 xxx

Hello chezzabell. Good luck with swimming world. Hopefully the 9's will fly off for you.

Can I join? After been a faithful weight watcher I decided to give Slimming World a bash at my lowest I was 9 stone 6 joined last week at 9 stone 13 and lost 4 last night wanting to be just under 9 xxx

Hi chezzabell81, :)
Hopefully sw will work well, I think it's an excellent plan. Helps you to eat a healthy range of foods, it's nice not to have to work out points for everything.
I'm now giving ww a go, so hope it's still ok for me to post here! x

Down to 9st 2.5 lbs woo getting quite close :D

Another sts for me after being good all week - I only want one little incy wincy lb. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase can I have it next week.

Hello there - I am 9 stone 7lbs and want to get into the high 8's - I started off at 10 stone 6 so it is coming off slowly. Would love to lose 5 lbs in the next 4 weeks before I go on holiday. On track to lose 2lbs this week so fingers crossed - I weigh on a Sunday - 2 days to go.

Hi, am exactly the same as suzienoz, spooky! Started at 10st6 lowest have been in 9st6 am 9st7 at the moment. Aim to get to 8st12 soon. Am off on my hols at the end of next week so am sticking to ss foods this week to see if I can shift a couple of pounds before getting in the dreaded bikini!

Good luck to both of you losing the weight before your holiday.

I have everything crossed that I'll lose my final lb this week.

Wow Tiphareth you have done so well - Congratulations. You must feel so different because I do after just losing nearly a stone

Im just into the 9s, 9 stone 13 and at the mo my target is to be 9 stone. I started at 10 stone 7.5 in jan, I haven't lost tons but around a pound a week but I am happy with that! I am 5ft 2 so I'm a shorty too! If I'm honest I could stick to the diet better than I do and loose quicker and also do more exercise but I'm happy that I've lost what I have lost so far!

I'm 4ft 11in lol So I definately want to be in 8s. Im hovering at 9st 12lb at moment and can get to 9st 6 then get stuck lol. Im losing inches rather than lbs at moment lmao.

susienoz said:
Wow Tiphareth you have done so well - Congratulations. You must feel so different because I do after just losing nearly a stone

Thank you.

I keep forgetting I've lost weight and pick up the wrong size as I don't think I'm going to fit the smaller ones. Than get giddy when I do.

2lbs off this week so now 9 stone 5. Closer to the 8's than the 10's now - Here's hoping for another 2lbs this coming week

susienoz said:
2lbs off this week so now 9 stone 5. Closer to the 8's than the 10's now - Here's hoping for another 2lbs this coming week

Congratulations and good luck for the coming week.

Can anyone give me advice? I am 9st10 bad have been 9st6 before can't seem to shift these last pounds I'm on EE and go to gym 4 times a week I am beginning to get really upset with it I'm sticking to about 5 syns a day eating all free foods can anyone give me any advice? X

2lb off for me which means I'm now 8 stone 12

Well done Tiphareth You are an inspiration XXX

Back