Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thank you. I got slimmer of the week as well.

Can anyone give me advice? I am 9st10 bad have been 9st6 before can't seem to shift these last pounds I'm on EE and go to gym 4 times a week I am beginning to get really upset with it I'm sticking to about 5 syns a day eating all free foods can anyone give me any advice? X

Maybe coz you are going to the gym quite often the fat is turning into muscle so you will not lose as much but measure yourself and you may find you have lost inches instead. I found this out a while back and it was a big relief to know I wasnt exercising in vain. I now measure myself every 2 weeks to see if Ive lost inches aswell :D

babybuffy84 said:
1.5 off this week now 9 stone 1 just got to decide my target weight now :)

You're getting there. How low are you thinking if going.

Chezzabell81 said:
Aw thanks I'm delighted thought I'd stayed same xx

Very well done then.

babybuffy84 said:
Was thinking 8 stone 5 maybe I'm only 5"1 so would like to be middle 8's rather than the higher 8's x

That's what I keep thinking - I say I'm 5 2 but that is possibly stretching it a little. But then I look at my bust which is a g cup and realise that under 9 is fine but I think less than 8st 7 could look silly. Plus I'm already an 8 at next.

Tiphareth said:
That's what I keep thinking - I say I'm 5 2 but that is possibly stretching it a little. But then I look at my bust which is a g cup and realise that under 9 is fine but I think less than 8st 7 could look silly. Plus I'm already an 8 at next.

Wow that's fab then I'm still in a 12 would love to be an 8/10 !!

I've lost my enthusiasm for sw.

I weighed in at 9.12 a few wks ago after starting at 12st but since then I've been losing and gaining the same 3 pounds.
I just keep falling off the wagon.

My target weight is 8st 10 but I don't see how I'll get there at this rate. I had pizza hut yesterday (pizza with no cheese but still bad enough!), a night out last Monday and we have Leeds festival next week and I know I won't drink vodka and d coke because its too expensive although I will try to smuggle vodka in but last time it was taken off me.

The food aspect of the festival won't be too bad because I'll have noodles, rice and jacket potatoes but I'm wondering wether to sack the diet off and start again on Sept.

I don't know what to do for the best. HELP!!!!

I weighed in at 9.12 a few wks ago after starting at 12st but since then I've been losing and gaining the same 3 pounds.

My target weight is 8st 10 but I don't see how I'll get there at this rate. I had pizza hut yesterday (pizza with no cheese but still bad enough!), a night out last Monday and we have Leeds festival next week and I know I won't drink vodka and d coke because its too expensive although I will try to smuggle vodka in but last time it was taken off me.

The food aspect of the festival won't be too bad because I'll have noodles, rice and jacket potatoes but I'm wondering wether to sack the diet off and start again on Sept.

Its a pain when you stick but don't try to get too upset about it :) Just keep up the good work. Try eating more superfree foods and increase your exercise. Ive been having side salads with most of my meals this week just to boost my weight loss lol. Been also doing the davina dvd cardio box 30 mins every other night :D
Keep smiling and if you need to chat just add me :D

MattsMum said:

Don't give up hope and you'll get there. You've done really well so far and you don't want to waste all that effort.

For the last stone took longer than the previous 3 but now I'm here it feels marvellous.

Rather than take time off relax a little and go for maintenance. This means when your focus comes back you still have just over a stone to lose rather than setting yourself back.

Good luck and enjoy Leeds festival.

Thank you both.

Yesterday I ate what I liked and woke up feeling guilty this am (even though it was only a few sweets and some crisps)

I have decided to try and maintain as you've said but not be too strict with myself at the festival otherwise I will ruin the weekend for myself.

I think I just need a little break from sw even if it's only in my head!!! Tbf I can't go that much off plan because everything we have in is sw friendly!!! :)

Thank you both.

Yesterday I ate what I liked and woke up feeling guilty this am (even though it was only a few sweets and some crisps)

I have decided to try and maintain as you've said but not be too strict with myself at the festival otherwise I will ruin the weekend for myself.

I think I just need a little break from sw even if it's only in my head!!! Tbf I can't go that much off plan because everything we have in is sw friendly!!! :)

I think maintaining is the best thing to do at the moment and I agree with you not to be too strict has it will only make you feel guilty. Enjoy Leeds festival and have fun hehe :D

Okay so I weighed myself this am and I'm now 9st 3lb aiming to be 9st by my birthday on 9th Sept (perhaps a tad unrealistic) but I am desperate to be 8st something. I have not be exercising to lose weight as i have been very busy with my 16 week old, I'm happy with the speed I have lost it, but am now getting impatient and just want to get to target....need a kick up the bottom I think to make some time to exercise (maybe if I spent less time on here!) watch this space for 3lbs off in 12 days...!

Nics.ck said:
Okay so I weighed myself this am and I'm now 9st 3lb aiming to be 9st by my birthday on 9th Sept (perhaps a tad unrealistic) but I am desperate to be 8st something. I have not be exercising to lose weight as i have been very busy with my 16 week old, I'm happy with the speed I have lost it, but am now getting impatient and just want to get to target....need a kick up the bottom I think to make some time to exercise (maybe if I spent less time on here!) watch this space for 3lbs off in 12 days...!

Good luck and it is possible. It's only 2 days less than 2 weeks and I've lost 3lbs in the last 2 weeks and I was trying to maintain for one of them.

Stick to it 100% and eat lots of superspeed food and you should make it.

Back