Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ive been 9'2 for nearly 3 weeks on Tuesday, I really want to keep dropping. Me and the bf can see the difference since I started SW. I was doing a food diary, but found it tedious. If I am still 9'2 at the next weigh in, I will go back to it, stubbonly.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im now 9st 6 :D really pleased has I have reached my mini target of getting down to 9.5 stone hehe.

Whilst I had every intention of sticking to plan this week I fell off the wagon badly!

I ate and drank EVERYTHING in sight.

I weighed myself this morning and i've gained 5lbs!!! But on the plus side I'm ready to get back on plan and have been super good today. I am actually sick of junk food!

Yaaaaaay! Well done you. It's so nice to see the first number change on the scales, so long as it's down! Xxx

another 2lbs off for me this week so getting to low 9s steadily. My target weight at moment is 8st 12lb which will make my BMI 25 but might lose a few more pounds just to get under 25 :)

Okay so I weighed myself this am and I'm now 9st 3lb aiming to be 9st by my birthday on 9th Sept (perhaps a tad unrealistic) but I am desperate to be 8st something. I have not be exercising to lose weight as i have been very busy with my 16 week old, I'm happy with the speed I have lost it, but am now getting impatient and just want to get to target....need a kick up the bottom I think to make some time to exercise (maybe if I spent less time on here!) watch this space for 3lbs off in 12 days...!

Boo! I've stayed the same even with superspeed soup this week. So no chance of being at my target in 5 days. Part of me thinks stuff it...where's the biscuits? But instead I'm going out for a run which will be my first exercise since I became pregnant a year ago....you never know maybe the scales might play catch up in a day or so?? :(

Started week 7 off abit rubbish so hoping for a least a 1lb off this week :) Have stayed 100% since monday so maybe I can lose that 1lb and a bit more :)

Hi All!!! :flowers:

Hopefully I will be able to join you lovely ladies in a few weeks...I was 10.2 last week but I weighed in today and have put 1.5 on :cry:ts ok though, I have been ill and have consumed about 2 bottles of cough mixture not to mention all the sweets and drinks!!! (For the cold I mean!)

But yes, when i'm in the 9's I will be wanting to see the 8's and so I shall be stalking this thread until I get into the 9's!!!

Hope to speak to you all real soon!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

I am doing SW at home, due to being a student, so I can't check anything on their site. I am 5'3, what is the recommended and lowest target weight I can reach, please? I started at 9'7, am now 9'1. Thanks.

dreamer1989 said:
I am doing SW at home, due to being a student, so I can't check anything on their site. I am 5'3, what is the recommended and lowest target weight I can reach, please? I started at 9'7, am now 9'1. Thanks.

Hey Hun they done recommend any weigh t for u it's up to u to set your own target u could have a search online though see what s a good number for your height in the Sw book it says my lowest acceptable weight for my height 5'1 is something like 7 stone 4 ?? I think I'm 9 stone now and started at 11 stone 7 I'm aiming for low 8's I think x

Hey girls any room 4 a newbie? I'm 9st at the mo & would like 2 get down 2 about 8st 4. I weighed 10st 3 after having my lil girl back in Feb. I lost loads in the 1st month but really struggled after that. The weight has just started coming off again now. I weigh on weds up the gym. Lost 2lbs last wk so not expecting much off if any this wk. How tall is everyone? I'm 5ft & find the weight really shows on my hips & thighs :eek:( xx

Oops I'm 9st 1 not 9st. I've just spent the last 40 mins reading the whole thread & now I'm pooped! Xx

As of this morning a surprise 2lb loss (birthday week) takes me to 9st 1lb too so are we going for 2lb loss this week to take us into the 8st bracket?? Come on Madmum5 I know we can do this!!!

Back