Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Madmum5 said:
wahay! Well done!

Well as 4 me I've gained a lb :(

Tiz my own fault though 4 being a greedy guts! Also my monthly is due. Maybe i'll have a big loss next wk when it's all over & done wiv.

I have weigh in in about an hour my scales are saying 1 lb gain but we shall see I think it will be more !! Whatever it is it will be gone next week for sure !! I will see the elusive number 8 lol !!!

Can I join please???

I weighed in today and I lost 3.5lbs taking me to 9s 13.5lbs. :D

I also got my stone award and club 10! I was so chuffed and then I got slimmer of the week for the 1st time and so that just pushed me over the edge!! ;)

Hope to get to know you all real soon.

x-x-x-x

2.5 on !!!! Fuming so angry withmyself !!!! Grrrrrrrrrr will be off next week that's for sure !!!

Oh no! At least you know why, and sometimes it's the kickstart you need to get re motivated! It is annoying at how much easier it goes on than comes off though!!

I would love to be in the 8's, even just 8 stone 13 lol!

I'm currently 9 stone 7 (but not officially because I weighed at home and not slimming world...have to wait till Sat before I update my weight).

Anyway...I hope I'll be joining soon xxx

babybuffy84 said:
2.5 on !!!! Fuming so angry withmyself !!!! Grrrrrrrrrr will be off next week that's for sure !!!

Oh dear poor u :eek:( I'd like 2 say I've learnt my lesson but I pigged out again last night....flipping hormones! Let's hope we can have a good loss next wk ;o)

Lucylu79 said:
Can I join please???

I weighed in today and I lost 3.5lbs taking me to 9s 13.5lbs. :D

I also got my stone award and club 10! I was so chuffed and then I got slimmer of the week for the 1st time and so that just pushed me over the edge!! ;)

Hope to get to know you all real soon.

x-x-x-x

Hi Lucy, well done on getting under 10st, bet your really chuffed! I've been hanging around the low 9's 4 months now....getting frustrated now lol. I'm usually in low 8's between pregnancies. My mum says cuz I've had 5 I'll never be really slim again....she said that after 3 & 4 & I proved her wrong. Watch me prove her wrong lol.

Madmum5 said:
Oh dear poor u :eek:( I'd like 2 say I've learnt my lesson but I pigged out again last night....flipping hormones! Let's hope we can have a good loss next wk ;o)

Oh I'm still fuming lol !!! So mad and angry and disappointed in myself !! Was 100% yesterday and have my meals all planned out for today I also had 13 speed foods yesterday I desperately want that 2.5 and more off this week !!! Gonna do everything I can normally only loose 0.5-1 lb a week so if I get it it will be my biggest loss ever :)!!
Fingers crossed !!!
Hope you get back on track today and silly hormones dont push u off track x

I've done it! I've done it! I've done it! Just had sneaky peek on the scales before my usual Sunday morning weigh in and I'm 8st 13lb!! Yay! Whoop whoop! This means I'm also at target although I may drop it by a couple of pounds! So pleased as I've had a slow couple of weeks!

Here's looking for a couple more of you to be joining me this week as there are a few of us nearly there's!!

Hi Lucy, well done on getting under 10st, bet your really chuffed! I've been hanging around the low 9's 4 months now....getting frustrated now lol. I'm usually in low 8's between pregnancies. My mum says cuz I've had 5 I'll never be really slim again....she said that after 3 & 4 & I proved her wrong. Watch me prove her wrong lol.

Oooh low 8's at 5ft I bet you look great!! I'd love to get that low, I've never set nor reached a target and looking at bmi etc I should be aiming around 8's to be within a healthy range. I'm absolutely determined to get below 9 as I weighed that one my wedding day and although I don't regret not getting lower as I love my pics i'd still like to get lower if you know what I mean. Besides I've got some size 10 trousers that i'd love to get in!!!:8855:

Nics.ck said:
I've done it! I've done it! I've done it! Just had sneaky peek on the scales before my usual Sunday morning weigh in and I'm 8st 13lb!! Yay! Whoop whoop! This means I'm also at target although I may drop it by a couple of pounds! So pleased as I've had a slow couple of weeks!

Here's looking for a couple more of you to be joining me this week as there are a few of us nearly there's!!

Yeah well done !!!!! :D!!!
Fabulous !!!!

Oh I have random questions how tall
Are u and what weight do u want to be

For me I'm 5'1 and want to be around 8 stone 3lbs and ideally a size 8/10 I'm a 12 at the mo and weigh 9 stone 2.5 lbs

Ooo good question!

I am only 4ft11 and I managed to get to 8.13 for my wedding through sw and running. I think because of the running I was very happy with my body.
This time I will only be doing sw and exercise bike as I hurt my knee running and so I won't be as toned.

I would love to get to under 9st and see about setting a target then but I have never been less than 8.13 and according to sw my ideal is about 8 which seems so out of reach to me.

I'm going to try though!!!!!!!!!!

Lucylu79 said:
Ooo good question!

I am only 4ft11 and I managed to get to 8.13 for my wedding through sw and running. I think because of the running I was very happy with my body.
This time I will only be doing sw and exercise bike as I hurt my knee running and so I won't be as toned.

I would love to get to under 9st and see about setting a target then but I have never been less than 8.13 and according to sw my ideal is about 8 which seems so out of reach to me.

I'm going to try though!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I can't remember being less than 9 stone 7 but want to be low 8's but my weight loss has been so slow am hoping to get there before Christmas !!!

Yeah I can't remember being less than 9 stone 7 but want to be low 8's but my weight loss has been so slow am hoping to get there before Christmas !!!

After my big loss last week my scales say i've stayed the same or gained 1lb this week :cry:

The only reason for it can be because of the loss (if thats even possible!!) or the fact that i've changed my pill.

I've stuck to the plan 100% and had less than 15 syns per day. I can only hope that my scales are wrong, even if I could loose 1lb i'd be happy!!!

I'm trying to keep my targets mini one's for now. I've got 5lbs to loose to be under my pre pregnancy weight so thats my mini goal whilst i'm on a 6 week countdown, hope I can do it!!!! :)

babybuffy84 said:
Oh I have random questions how tall
Are u and what weight do u want to be

For me I'm 5'1 and want to be around 8 stone 3lbs and ideally a size 8/10 I'm a 12 at the mo and weigh 9 stone 2.5 lbs

I'm 5ft & half an inch (very important that half inch lol) i'd like 2 be 8.4 by the gym scales that should allow me 2 fit into most size 10's, but my god don't they vary from shop 2 shop! New look's £15 jeans are weeny! Tried a 12 on last wk in there & had muffin top :eek:( they fit like dp's 10's. How have we all been doing the last wk? I've been really good since my binge last weds. I'm hoping 4 a 2lb loss 2 bring me under 9, trouble is my monthlys are still all over the place since having my lil girl & haven't arrived yet so I might not lose :eek:( craving crap big time but haven't caved :eek:)

Back