Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Lucylu79 said:
Hope i'm re-joining you all on wed's evening!!! Saying that though, eating Italian food isn't really the right way of going about it is it!!!

Oh I dunno, spag bol would have been ok.

Lucylu79 said:
Would have been if i'd of eaten that yeah....Munchies got the better of me and I had pizza!!
oh dear lol. Well I was off plan again yesterday. It will be a miracle if I sts on weds let alone a loss. Back 2 it 2day. Need 2 stay focused or I'll feel like crap on my girly night out.

oh dear lol. Well I was off plan again yesterday. It will be a miracle if I sts on weds let alone a loss. Back 2 it 2day. Need 2 stay focused or I'll feel like crap on my girly night out.

Oooh whens that???

Have you definately gone over syns for the week??

Lucylu79 said:
Oooh whens that???

Have you definately gone over syns for the week??

Umm just ever so slightly pmsl! Booze, maccy d's, chinese, BBQ, cakes....... So yea I reckon I have :eek:) it was my *wk & I was so fed up I comfort ate. My night out is on the 14th. I've bought a lil black dress & it's clingy. Reckon I'll have 2 buy some hold in granny pants at this rate lol

Umm just ever so slightly pmsl! Booze, maccy d's, chinese, BBQ, cakes....... So yea I reckon I have :eek:) it was my *wk & I was so fed up I comfort ate. My night out is on the 14th. I've bought a lil black dress & it's clingy. Reckon I'll have 2 buy some hold in granny pants at this rate lol

Hmmm, perhaps a slight gain should be expected then :8855:

Hope it was fun having it all though! I had my Italian fri night and I tell you what, I enjoyed every mouth full of it!!!!!!!!:D

When's your weigh in??

Lucylu79 said:
Hmmm, perhaps a slight gain should be expected then :8855:

Hope it was fun having it all though! I had my Italian fri night and I tell you what, I enjoyed every mouth full of it!!!!!!!!:D

When's your weigh in??

2moro eek! I weigh at the gym on wednesdays. Aww I had only just got in the 8's 2. Damn u hormones lol.

Yey.

Glad you made it.

I keep flitting between 8 11 and 8 13.

Not sure yet whether to make the effort and head for 8 7. Everyone keeps saying I don't need to lose anymore but I'm not quite happy where I am and don't if its just because I never will.

Yey! I'm back ladies!!!!!

2lb off for me so i'm back in the 9's, granted high end but I hope to see the 8's one day!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x-x-x

babybuffy84 said:
Yeah I did it 8 stone 13lbs !!!! :) soooo happy 2 lbs off for me this week !!!

Well done chick & little dinosaur 2 ;o) the scales weren't working at the gym! It's fate lol. Well good yesterday but off plan 2day as it's my birthday :eek:) 37yrs young.

Lucylu79 said:
Yey! I'm back ladies!!!!!

2lb off for me so i'm back in the 9's, granted high end but I hope to see the 8's one day!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x-x-x

Well done ;o)

Well done chick & little dinosaur 2 ;o) the scales weren't working at the gym! It's fate lol. Well good yesterday but off plan 2day as it's my birthday :eek:) 37yrs young.

Hope you had a nice birthday!

Just a quick question ladies....

Did any of you find that your weight loss slowed down the nearer you got to low 9's???

x-x-x

Lucylu79 said:
Just a quick question ladies....

Did any of you find that your weight loss slowed down the nearer you got to low 9's???

x-x-x

Yes I got stuck around 9.4 for about a month even though I was sticking 2 plan & going 2 the gym. Turns out though it was my body building bk up the muscle I lost when preg. Getting some nice toned up thighs now ;o) my arse is a different story though lol.

I tried harder this week and have dropped 1lb. It has been difficult, as all I can thinkabout atm is bloody food

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back