Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

9 weigh in's until Xmas....I've set my Xmas sticker wish as "to get to wedding weight"
.............so 9lbs to loose, hope I can do it?!?!?!?!?!?

x-x-x-x

Tiphareth said:
Glad to hear it, I'm still bubbling away between 8st 11 and 8st 13, although I am wondering about taking it down a little, just need to decide if I want to be 8st 7 to 9st (so target at 8st 10) or around 8st 7. I just know I don't want to be 9st stone something so my target range at the moment is only 3lbs.

Hey Hun if it would make you feel better than I would move it just so u have a wider range to work with too x

Snap I have about 9/10 pound till target so would like to get that x

Oh I wish I had only 9lb till target!!!

When I get to 9st i'm going to set my target, I just don't know what to set it at yet.

I've been 8st 10 and still had really big legs and so I was thinking more under 8st 7.

My head won't let me imagine me that weight but I really want to get there!!

x-x

Lucylu79 said:
Oh I wish I had only 9lb till target!!!

When I get to 9st i'm going to set my target, I just don't know what to set it at yet.

I've been 8st 10 and still had really big legs and so I was thinking more under 8st 7.

My head won't let me imagine me that weight but I really want to get there!!

x-x

I was thinking 8'7 but am 8'13 now and still in a 12 really want to be an 8/10 so am hoping 8'3 will get me to that goal !!

I was thinking 8'7 but am 8'13 now and still in a 12 really want to be an 8/10 so am hoping 8'3 will get me to that goal !!

I think when I got sown to 8'13 I too was in a 12 bottom but 8/10 top.

I have some size 10 jeans that I have deliberately kept (for years mind!) and I too would love to get into them.

My mum is the same height as me 4"11 and she only weighs 7'7 but she is far too skinny and scrawny for me, besides i've always had child bearing hips!!

I'm worried about setting my target too adventurous and yet too high also.

I think i'll hold off for as long as possible but 8'3 sounds like a dream weight!

Do you find your weight loss is lowing down now your near target or does it still come down to sticking to the plan???

x-x-x

Lucylu79 said:
I think when I got sown to 8'13 I too was in a 12 bottom but 8/10 top.

I have some size 10 jeans that I have deliberately kept (for years mind!) and I too would love to get into them.

My mum is the same height as me 4"11 and she only weighs 7'7 but she is far too skinny and scrawny for me, besides i've always had child bearing hips!!

I'm worried about setting my target too adventurous and yet too high also.

I think i'll hold off for as long as possible but 8'3 sounds like a dream weight!

Do you find your weight loss is lowing down now your near target or does it still come down to sticking to the plan???

x-x-x

Mine has slowed and now I have to stock to plan rigidly to see losses can't really cut corners any more !!! Have had a bit off a hit and miss week this week, am full off cold so Somedays have hardly ate and some things I have ate have been very bad !!

Crikey your mum sounds a bit like mine my mum is 5'2 though but she weighs 7 stone 7 my mum is like a 8/10 so scrawny !!!

Snap im worried about setting a target that I either cant reach or struggle to maintain at when I get there !!

I would love to go into river island and buy a size 10 !! I always think river island is a skinny shop for skinny people !! Lol

I am really upset- gone back to 9. I graduated this week, and had chest pains running up to it, so clearly stressed. Also, my ibs has flared up badly, with bad stomach pains all the time. This just sounds like im making excuses for putting on weight, which makes me more depressed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, can I join this? Even though I'm a WWer (trying to debate attempting SW again or not).

I'm 5' 3.5" and would like to weigh 122 lbs, currently 135 lbs.
Seem to float between 134 and 136 lbs. Previous 'floating' was around 160 lbs then 150 lbs so I know I should be able to break through this.

:)

I am really upset- gone back to 9. I graduated this week, and had chest pains running up to it, so clearly stressed. Also, my ibs has flared up badly, with bad stomach pains all the time. This just sounds like im making excuses for putting on weight, which makes me more depressed

Aww, sorry to hear your so stressed out, hope your feeling a little better by now???

x-x

Hi, can I join this? Even though I'm a WWer (trying to debate attempting SW again or not).

I'm 5' 3.5" and would like to weigh 122 lbs, currently 135 lbs.
Seem to float between 134 and 136 lbs. Previous 'floating' was around 160 lbs then 150 lbs so I know I should be able to break through this.

:)

:welcome:

How we all feeling this week???

I haven't stuck to plan 100% - Not been weighing my milk for starters, tut tut!!!

I've exercised like the previous weeks and not gone over syns for the week but i'm not feeling slimmer, you know that feeling you get when your trousers feel looser than the week before and you just know you've lost?? Well I actually feel heavier this week.

I also have missed my HEB a few times this week. Must must try harder next week if i'm going to reach my 9lb Xmas challenge!!!

x0x

I don't feel any better really, had a better eating day, but the tummy is still painful and sore, and a bit bloated. im just feeling low in that it can go back on so quickly

dreamer1989 said:

(((hugs))) don't worry hun u'll get bk under in no time.
Well I've been off plan 4 nearly 2wks & been naughty. I spose I had my night out & thought bugger it after that lol. Weighed on mon & I'm still 8.12 so happy days! I've got my parents over from Ireland until nxt tues so I'm going 2 get bk on plan after that. Pointless dieting cuz there's always munchies in the house when mums here plus I've got a meal out planned 4 our 11th wedding anniversary on thurs :eek:)

How we all feeling this week???

I haven't stuck to plan 100% - Not been weighing my milk for starters, tut tut!!!

I've exercised like the previous weeks and not gone over syns for the week but i'm not feeling slimmer, you know that feeling you get when your trousers feel looser than the week before and you just know you've lost?? Well I actually feel heavier this week.

I also have missed my HEB a few times this week. Must must try harder next week if i'm going to reach my 9lb Xmas challenge!!!

x0x

Not too great here! Missed my weigh in tonight but tomorrow is the start of a new week. I even dug out my old SW book because I DO like the plan (even though when I last did it I lost 1 lb in two months) and am wondering whether to attempt again or try WW other programme that is very similar- as in eat until full from a list of food. Choices!

Evening All,

1lb off for me, just goes to show that if I stick to the plan 100% I can pull off 2lbs and if I don't weigh and have my healthy extras properly I can only expect to see the 1's!!

Never mind, I'm very happy as I got Slimmer of the Month!!!! First time ever!!!!

Back