Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Tiphareth said:
Thought I'd pop in and hi.

I'm officially still bubbling away under 9 stone, but thought I'd end up back in here after seeing some 9's in my sneaky peaks.

How do u stay under 9??? Fair play. Well I've been a total pig! Im bk up to 9.3 & gutted :eek:( I just can't do it, not been going 2 the gym either. I really need a big kick up the bum! Went out 4 a meal the other night wiv some friends & felt so self conscious of my tummy. Anyone else struggling at the mo?

How do u stay under 9??? Fair play. Well I've been a total pig! Im bk up to 9.3 & gutted :eek:( I just can't do it, not been going 2 the gym either. I really need a big kick up the bum! Went out 4 a meal the other night wiv some friends & felt so self conscious of my tummy. Anyone else struggling at the mo?

I didn't think I was but last night I had a 'blip'

Hubby had his works do and so I got all organised with nice 'night in' food. It all went wrong after I eat the 2nd wholemeal roll thinking I was on red when i'd already had beans and potatoes for brunch and i'm afraid I had one of them "Oh i've buggered it now, i'll eat something else" moments.

I thought I was stronger than this but the choc's under the tree just called my name and I gave into temptation. Its been so long since I was naughty that I kinda feel ok about it this morning, but I eat 7 tiny toblerone's whilst catching up on Grey's.

Dam you toblerone!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news is that I didn't have any alcohol thought so I think in the end I went over syns by a days worth so perhaps a bit of lower syns for the next few days may help me sts.

Really wanted my christmas star challenge which is only 1/2 to go but with a works meal lunch time on the day I weigh and an ecg at the doctors I'm just expecting the stress and worry to do something.

Sorry, long rant!!! No need in the morning is there!!!:p

Last edited:
I'm joining you all :). Well actually I'm hovering because I weighed myself this morning and I was 9st13 and a half, but obviously that could easily go up to the 10s. I would love to get to the low 9s, I think it might prove difficult because it's not exactly fallen off so far and I've been fairly good!

Madmum5 said:

I spoke too early as I was 9 1 on Tuesday after two party weekends.

Before that I just have a week of 100% on plan whenever I got over 8 12 which would take me back down.

Its taken me a loooooooooooooooong time, but I have finally squeezed into the 8's! :party0011:

Woohoo Walter Bishop! :D

I think this week I may just have broken under 9st 7 for the first time :)

I did all my cards last night, and wrapped a few presents. Made me feel a bit better. Just feel really bloated today, not a star related thing, as I dont have them, just mej

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just feel really bloated today, not a star related thing, as I dont have them, just mej

/QUOTE]

Know what you mean - I went to a party last night with a beige food buffet (tasted delicious but so syntastic) and today my stomach is complaining. Thankfully I don't get weighed till Tuesday, but I do have a three course meal to go to Saturday.

Lucylu79 said:
Yey!!! 8st 13.5 at last!!!!!!!!!

Yay well done! I've lost 2lbs since Sunday :eek:) there was me thinking I couldn't do it! Hubby tagged me in a pic on Facebook, he super imposed my face onto a skinny min in a Santa outfit lol. I looked fab & thought right that's it I want my slim figure bk!!

Madmum5 said:
Yay well done! I've lost 2lbs since Sunday :eek:) there was me thinking I couldn't do it! Hubby tagged me in a pic on Facebook, he super imposed my face onto a skinny min in a Santa outfit lol. I looked fab & thought right that's it I want my slim figure bk!!

Girls how do I put a profile piccy up from my iPhone?

Back in the 9's and 9 st 3.

Can't believe how much I let it slip over Christmas.

I weighed on monday, was 9'1, which is not unexpected. I am trying to remember that it was Christmas and my birthday, and also, I think it may be a star week soon. Just disappointing I guess

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I won't be dissapointed with a gain, I totally deserve one!!

I'm back on plan until NYE when my family are here and I promised to make my cheesecake (sorry but low fat just doesn't cut it, i'd rather have a small piece!!)

Lets see what happens, weigh in at 10!!!

Back