Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Just popping in to say hello and I'm after a little bit of advice...

Is their anybody in the 8's that is around 5ft 6ins? I am currently under my target of 9st 6lbs and I am thinking of lowering it to 8st 13lbs which would still mean I am within my healthy BMI however Im not sure if i want to put myself under preasure to lose another 5.5lbs. I've never been in the 8's before and i am still not happy with what I see when I look in the mirror so Im thinking about lowering it...

Would be lovely to hear from somebody who is a similar hight...

BeckyT said:

Is their anybody in the 8's that is around 5ft 6ins? I am currently under my target of 9st 6lbs and I am thinking of lowering it to 8st 13lbs which would still mean I am within my healthy BMI however Im not sure if i want to put myself under preasure to lose another 5.5lbs. I've never been in the 8's before and i am still not happy with what I see when I look in the mirror so Im thinking about lowering it...

Hi Becky. I'm 5ft 7 and weigh 9st 5 and a size 8. I keep fluctuating between 9st 5 and 9st 8. Im still not 100% happy either, my target keeps changing and would love to 8st 13, but I think at our sort of BMI a couple of lbs shows quite a lot so I'm aiming for 9st 3 I think and will asses later.

Do you go to the gym? I find that staying this weight but with toning up makes me look loads smaller, so I'm off to the gym again hehe!

Xxx

Hi Becky. I'm 5ft 7 and weigh 9st 5 and a size 8. I keep fluctuating between 9st 5 and 9st 8. Im still not 100% happy either, my target keeps changing and would love to 8st 13, but I think at our sort of BMI a couple of lbs shows quite a lot so I'm aiming for 9st 3 I think and will asses later.

Do you go to the gym? I find that staying this weight but with toning up makes me look loads smaller, so I'm off to the gym again hehe!

Xxx

Hi ya! No i dont go to the gym however I walk a lot with the dog and I have a vibration plate. My next WI is saturday morning and I've been sad and been a little angel over christmas so Im hoping for a loss! I have any more than 1.5lbs and i will be out of my target range so maybe I'll see how I feel when Im another 2lbs lighter!

Hubby doesnt really comment however my best friend says not to lose any more however I guess she doesnt know what I'll look like if I was 8st 13lb!

BeckyT said:
Hi ya! No i dont go to the gym however I walk a lot with the dog and I have a vibration plate. My next WI is saturday morning and I've been sad and been a little angel over christmas so Im hoping for a loss! I have any more than 1.5lbs and i will be out of my target range so maybe I'll see how I feel when Im another 2lbs lighter!

Hubby doesnt really comment however my best friend says not to lose any more however I guess she doesnt know what I'll look like if I was 8st 13lb!

Don't you just hate it when people say don't lose any more. My OH says he won't be happy with me if I go down to any lower than 9st 3 but then he doesn't know how happy it will make me to see that on the scales!

A vibration plate sounds excellent! Would love a go on one of them. Fingers crossed for WI on Saturday! I had a STS yesterday which I was chuffed with!

Xxx

Yeah I know exactly what you mean... as long as i dont lose it on my face then I'd doubt they'd be able to tell :p

Nikki<3 said:
Don't you just hate it when people say don't lose any more. My OH says he won't be happy with me if I go down to any lower than 9st 3 but then he doesn't know how happy it will make me to see that on the scales!

Xxx

Know what you mean, my husband says he doesn't want me to lose any more, so I'm not telling him I'm lowering it. Hope it's not a bad sign.

Tiphareth said:
Know what you mean, my husband says he doesn't want me to lose any more, so I'm not telling him I'm lowering it. Hope it's not a bad sign.

Ooo that's a plan! I might just change target and then one day call him in the mornig of WI and prove to him it's not a lot of difference. Off on holiday on 24th feb so would love love to be at 8st 13 then!

BeckyT said:

I'm 5ft 3 and weigh 9st 7 at the mo, my original target weight was 9st but I want 8 13 now so I can be in the 8's
I'm a size 8/10 top and a 10 bottom.

I think I can go down as low as 8st 6 and still be healthy bmi wise, but I would have lost all my boobs at that weight lol!!!

BeckyT said:
Good idea!! I think I'll change mine and not mention it!!

Everyone keeps telling me not to lose anymore, lowest I've been is 9st 3lb but Xmas just got in my way!

I bet if all of these people were in our shoes they would want the gratification of gaining a personal target that made them happy!!! Ggggggrrrr!!! They get on my nerves!!!

babybuffy84 said:
Well
After 3 weeks off indulgence and meals out etc in back up to 9'7 but have been back on plan since wed weigh in an having party food tonight so will have some off that but will be in track all day today and then back on plan tomorrow x

I hate how quickly and easily it goes back on. Wish it came off with the same effort.

0.5lb off for me so that puts me 2lb under my target so I have another lb before I need to make a decision about lowering my target to 8st 13lb

Well done Becky to lose whilst its Christmas. Its a pain isnt it that you can only alter your target weight by 7lbs either up or down. Sometimes that band isnt where you want to be. Good luck on whatever decision you make hun, what does your c say?

hollys nan said:
Well done Becky to lose whilst its Christmas. Its a pain isnt it that you can only alter your target weight by 7lbs either up or down. Sometimes that band isnt where you want to be. Good luck on whatever decision you make hun, what does your c say?

Thank you sooooo much! She's just asked me to think about it. I'll still be within my healthy BMI. I think I will end up changing it however I've not made the commitment yet!

There was only one other person that lost at group and she doesn't celebrate Christmas so I felt embarrassed which is wrong.

Aw you shouldnt feel like that Becky. If its any consolation at my group this week the hooter (the w i lady hoots a hooter when anyone achieves a milestone) was going all night. My friend lost 2 lbs and got her 1.5 stone award, and another lady lost 4.5 lbs. The losses were amazing, my c was pretty staggered tbh. As for re setting target, you still have a little while to make the commitment. Its hard though isnt it, you have to know its the correct weight for you as like me being on the social team and at target you probably still w i every week.

Hi all!!

I used to be 12stone, but managed to get down to 10 over a year ago...where I have stayed! So have joined slimming world to hopefully help me get my last stone and a half off before my sisters wedding in June!!

I was wondering if any of you are following EE? I really can't get my head around red days as I love my stodge, but surely they are the ones that will make you lose the most?

Thanks!

sophieella said:
Hi all!!

I used to be 12stone, but managed to get down to 10 over a year ago...where I have stayed! So have joined slimming world to hopefully help me get my last stone and a half off before my sisters wedding in June!!

I was wondering if any of you are following EE? I really can't get my head around red days as I love my stodge, but surely they are the ones that will make you lose the most?

Thanks!

I started at 12 10.5 and have mostly followed ee with the occasional green day and it took me 43 weeks to reach 8 13 and have not had a problem with the carbs.

Thankfully back to 9 stone so should be back in the 8's next week.

Back