Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Tiphareth said:
You'll be there before long.

Thanks. Really hope so. Haven't seen any change in my body yet, thought I would've after 9lbs :/

Beautiful.XTC said:
Thanks. Really hope so. Haven't seen any change in my body yet, thought I would've after 9lbs :/

There probably is a difference that you can't see as its a slow change. Even after almost 4 stone I couldn't see a difference in the mirror. It wasn't until I saw two pictures of me in the same outfit (1 before, 1 after) that I thought "wow you can actually tell".

Hi guys! Can I join you?

Started at 13st 3lbs over a year ago, currently 9st 4 and a size 8 in most shops (5'6"). I've not been this small in a long time, and would really appreciate chatting with you guys as we all are in the same boat! I would like to be less than 9 stone but not really set an official target - just got some more flab to lose from thighs and hips really.

-2lb loss last week, weighing in tomorrow morning! After reading the last few posts it seems that you're all doing so well!

Good luck,

C x

Nearly in the 9's

Hi There, I'm completely new to SW. Went to my first group meeting on Monday and I weighed in at 10st 1lb so with any luck I'll hopefully be joining you in the 9's next Monday!

My Club 10 target is 9st 1lb so i'll aim for that to begin with but I would love to be back to 8st 7lb like the good old days!

Looks like you're all doing so well. It's very inspirational. Hope I can stick with it like the rest of you!

Hello Charliemm and renster1

Good luck in getting through the 9's.

Hey girls I am tempted to join u. I'm 9.11 at the moment - not following any particular diet but u all seem to be doing so well I'm tempted to give sw another go. Would love to see 8.13 but not sure if that's possible - I'm five foot six

Just wondering how many syns you all use a day/week and still maintain a loss? Last week I used all my syns (105 flexi syns) and lost 2lbs which is the most I've lost for a while.

I've gotten slack on making 1/3 of my plates super free too... But it still seems to be working?

C x

Hey girls I am tempted to join u. I'm 9.11 at the moment - not following any particular diet but u all seem to be doing so well I'm tempted to give sw another go. Would love to see 8.13 but not sure if that's possible - I'm five foot six

Hi Whitney, I'm 5 foot 6 too, but I'm still hoping to see 8 stone 13...even if its just for one week lol! I'm 9 stone 3 at the moment xx

charlotte1985 said:
Hi Whitney, I'm 5 foot 6 too, but I'm still hoping to see 8 stone 13...even if its just for one week lol! I'm 9 stone 3 at the moment xx

Ps do u have a food diary I can look at?

charliemm said:
Hi guys! Can I join you?

Started at 13st 3lbs over a year ago, currently 9st 4 and a size 8 in most shops (5'6"). I've not been this small in a long time, and would really appreciate chatting with you guys as we all are in the same boat! I would like to be less than 9 stone but not really set an official target - just got some more flab to lose from thighs and hips really.

-2lb loss last week, weighing in tomorrow morning! After reading the last few posts it seems that you're all doing so well!

Good luck,

C x

Hello and course you can :)

Well done on your weight loss so far. You have done so well x congratulations and we will happily support you on here x

charliemm said:
Just wondering how many syns you all use a day/week and still maintain a loss? Last week I used all my syns (105 flexi syns) and lost 2lbs which is the most I've lost for a while.

I've gotten slack on making 1/3 of my plates super free too... But it still seems to be working?

C x

I use under 10 a day. Most days only have around 2-4. I don't always use the 1/3rd rule however I eat a lot of extra fruit as snacks. X

Tiphareth said:
There probably is a difference that you can't see as its a slow change. Even after almost 4 stone I couldn't see a difference in the mirror. It wasn't until I saw two pictures of me in the same outfit (1 before, 1 after) that I thought "wow you can actually tell".

I really hope so, I've taken measurements so that I can check those. I would really like to see change to my problem areas like my thighs, stomach and the tyre under my boobs. Hurry up body .... ;)

I use under 10 a day. Most days only have around 2-4. I don't always use the 1/3rd rule however I eat a lot of extra fruit as snacks. X

Thanks! Am very happy to be here!

Do you find that you're still maintaining a loss with minimal syns? I see that you had a massive loss in your first week - was this your first week of slimming world ever?

I found in the past that I pretty much lose however many syns I have, as long as I don't go over 15 a day. I've been 100% for the last 2 weeks so I'm hoping for another loss this week. My other half has hidden the scales as I got into the terrible habit f weighing myself every day... Official weigh in is tomorrow.

Do you follow the plan online/class or on your own?

C x

charliemm said:
Thanks! Am very happy to be here!

Do you find that you're still maintaining a loss with minimal syns? I see that you had a massive loss in your first week - was this your first week of slimming world ever?

I found in the past that I pretty much lose however many syns I have, as long as I don't go over 15 a day. I've been 100% for the last 2 weeks so I'm hoping for another loss this week. My other half has hidden the scales as I got into the terrible habit f weighing myself every day... Official weigh in is tomorrow.

Do you follow the plan online/class or on your own?

C x

I haven't found a difference from eating more or less syns tbh. But i feel I don't always need then as I'm filling up on fruit and veg etc.

I did slimming world the year before last and lost some weight then. But restated the other week and got a fantastic loss which was really good. :)

I follow it at home as I cannot afford to go to class with work commitments and family. How about you? X

Beautiful.XTC said:
I haven't found a difference from eating more or less syns tbh. But i feel I don't always need then as I'm filling up on fruit and veg etc.

I did slimming world the year before last and lost some weight then. But restated the other week and got a fantastic loss which was really good. :)

I follow it at home as I cannot afford to go to class with work commitments and family. How about you? X

I can't resist a mini Choc bar or slimming world cupcake in the evening to use up my syns!

When I first started last year I joined online for 3 months, but since then I've been going it alone for the same reasons as your really, but the support, syn values and recipes on here have been a godsend!

What day is your WI day?

C x

charliemm said:
I can't resist a mini Choc bar or slimming world cupcake in the evening to use up my syns!

When I first started last year I joined online for 3 months, but since then I've been going it alone for the same reasons as your really, but the support, syn values and recipes on here have been a godsend!

What day is your WI day?

C x

I've been having the odd biscuit to keep me sane these past few days.

I def find this forum a godsend for info, ideas and support. It's a genuinely nice place which is hard to come by these days.

I weigh in Sundays. When do you Wi?

Beautiful.XTC said:
I've been having the odd biscuit to keep me sane these past few days.

I def find this forum a godsend for info, ideas and support. It's a genuinely nice place which is hard to come by these days.

I weigh in Sundays. When do you Wi?

Tomorrow morning! Have been so good, keeping my fingers crossed for a good loss!

C x

Back