Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

charliemm said:
Tomorrow morning! Have been so good, keeping my fingers crossed for a good loss!

C x

Ooh :) best of luck to you. X keep me informed x

Beautiful.XTC said:
I really hope so, I've taken measurements so that I can check those. I would really like to see change to my problem areas like my thighs, stomach and the tyre under my boobs. Hurry up body .... ;)

:-I I hate the tyre under the boobs!! I've lost 3st and that little blighter is still there regardless of exercise or diet! Grrrr!!!

Weigh in this morning puts me at 9st 2.75lbs, so lost 1.5lbs this week! Super excited, that's a big loss compared to my usual.

Hoping another couple of weeks of being good will put me in the 8's!

C x

Last edited:
lollypop1985 said:
i did it, im in the 9's :)
i am now 9.13 so can i join you lot to help me get into the 8's please

Excellent news! I was so happy when I saw the 9's!

Well done!

Well done Charliemm and lollypop! I hope I have some success at my weigh in on Monday.

I'll report back Tuesday morning and let you all know. Hopefully I'll be in the 9's club too.

Charliemm - you won't be in this club for much longer by the sounds of it - you'll be joining the 8's.

Well Jell!

renster1 said:
Well done Charliemm and lollypop! I hope I have some success at my weigh in on Monday.

I'll report back Tuesday morning and let you all know. Hopefully I'll be in the 9's club too.

Charliemm - you won't be in this club for much longer by the sounds of it - you'll be joining the 8's.

Well Jell!

Good luck renster! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

C x

lollypop1985 said:
thanx guys lets see how i get on. i think the 10s were cursed

10's were insanely hard for me too, harder than the 9's have been!

C x

charliemm said:
Weigh in this morning puts me at 9st 2.75lbs, so lost 1.5lbs this week! Super excited, that's a big loss compared to my usual.

Hoping another couple of weeks of being good will put me in the 8's!

C x

Yay!!! So happy for you :) well done

missflips said:
Can I join in too please?
Started at 10st 3lb - lost 7lb so far so CW is 9st 10lb.
Hoping to get to 8st 7lb (and may need lots of motivation to get there!!)

Course you can x I'm aiming for 8.7 too ;) lets get there together. X

Course you can x I'm aiming for 8.7 too ;) lets get there together. X

sounds good to me!

I'm struggling this week. Had my wisdom tooth out on friday and so my diet has been quite limited the past few days and to top it all off I'm feeling rather crap cos my blood pressure is in my boots.

I'm trying very hard not to console myself with lots and lots of chocolate :(

Hello everyone. Newbie (to this group) here. Don't want to jinx it but just made it into the 9s this morning (9 13.48) 10 is usually my sticking point so hopefully won't jump back up a group next week. Hoping to make it down to 8 13 eventually :-D

sounds good to me!

I'm struggling this week. Had my wisdom tooth out on friday and so my diet has been quite limited the past few days and to top it all off I'm feeling rather crap cos my blood pressure is in my boots.

I'm trying very hard not to console myself with lots and lots of chocolate :(

Oh no poor you *hugs* i hope that you start to feel better soon. Are you making sure your drinking lots as that will help your Bp?

Ignore the chocolate mrs ;) Theyre evil.

Evil but oh so nice lol.
I'm drink lots anyway but even more so at the minute - helps wash the food down.
Woke up with horrendous jaw pain this morning so today's food plan includes soup, soup and more soup as biting anything is proving near impossible :-(
I'm off to London this weekend so fingers crossed I'll be better by then else OH will have a miserable time for his birthday treat :-/

missflips said:
Evil but oh so nice lol.
I'm drink lots anyway but even more so at the minute - helps wash the food down.
Woke up with horrendous jaw pain this morning so today's food plan includes soup, soup and more soup as biting anything is proving near impossible :-(
I'm off to London this weekend so fingers crossed I'll be better by then else OH will have a miserable time for his birthday treat :-/

Hello!

Soup is good though - packed full of veg! Maybe try a fat free yogurt, baked beans or mushy banana?

Hope you're feeling better soon!

snowwhite85 said:
Hello everyone. Newbie (to this group) here. Don't want to jinx it but just made it into the 9s this morning (9 13.48) 10 is usually my sticking point so hopefully won't jump back up a group next week. Hoping to make it down to 8 13 eventually :-D

Hello!

I got really stuck around the 10 stone marker too, was so happy to see the 9's. I'm aiming for 8.13 too, just to see the 8's. Would love to be around 8.7 though eventually :)

Good luck!

Had my weigh in last night and was amazed to find I've lost 5 pounds! That was my first week on SW ever, and I can't believe the success!

That means I'm officially in the 9's - 9st 10lb to be exact. Aiming for my club 10 - 9st 1lb to begin with but would love to be 8st 7lb if it's possible.

I've been raving to everyone who'll listen about how great SW is, it really doesn't feel like I'm depriving myself of anything. Suppose the novelty's not wore off yet though!

I'm not expecting such a big loss next week as I know it's easier to have a bigger loss the first week, so just looking to take it slow and steady from now on.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Had my weigh in last night and was amazed to find I've lost 5 pounds! That was my first week on SW ever, and I can't believe the success!

That means I'm officially in the 9's - 9st 10lb to be exact. Aiming for my club 10 - 9st 1lb to begin with but would love to be 8st 7lb if it's possible.

I've been raving to everyone who'll listen about how great SW is, it really doesn't feel like I'm depriving myself of anything. Suppose the novelty's not wore off yet though!

I'm not expecting such a big loss next week as I know it's easier to have a bigger loss the first week, so just looking to take it slow and steady from now on.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Thats a great loss, well done :) Keep it up :D

Back