Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Nikki<3 said:
I love it, but you need hand weights too.... I tried with Tins of beans and it had no effect at all.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Luckily OH bought me a dumbbell set for Xmas haha!

icklerockchick said:
Great loss well done you especially with all your essays going on x

Thank youu, has been very stressful. But i'm still trying to control myself with food at least a little haha x

MidnightPrincess said:
It's an exercise DVD, kind of like circuits of strength, abs and cardio. It's supposed to be amazing for losing inches and getting very toned. I have it but haven't had the time to do it everyday yet =)

I weighed in at 9st 12 yesterday which means 1.5 loss. Not quite doing my challenge for the week but considering the week i've had it's an amazing loss haha. Hope everyones good! x

Well done on the loss! Especially after a stressful week! You must be feeling so pleased?

I'm going to have to dig out my 30 ds DVD! Perhaps I'll give it one more go!

Just off for a long walk. The sun is still shining! We're off to the local country park, by the sea. Then we're going to treat the children to chips (I'm taking a flask of soup!). I will enjoy having a good sniff! X

Right ladies, you are all going to hang me soon.... i've been talking to mum whilst staying at my parents, just general about weight loss etc and talking about what makes me go off the rails. So we have come to the conclusion that:

A) My night out to my nans on a Thursday and our weekly night out on a Saturday

B) Not going to the gym

So outcome is... the best day I have to WI is a Thursday and the gym we are going to start running together and i'm going back to the gym on Monday :)

With that in mind.... tonights WI showed 9st 7!!! Yipppppeeee can you believe it was only a 0.5lb gain! Sorry there isnt a pic but my phone batt died!

Please update this as this week WI and who knows what next week might bring!

xx

Yaay thats great after the expected gain, I'll change you to a Thursday WI. Hows WW going? x

In group at the moment!
pleased to report a 2lb loss. Yipppeeee! X

Cor blimey missus, whats your secret? Well done Shellie a brilliant loss & so near to target x

It's an exercise DVD, kind of like circuits of strength, abs and cardio. It's supposed to be amazing for losing inches and getting very toned. I have it but haven't had the time to do it everyday yet =)

I weighed in at 9st 12 yesterday which means 1.5 loss. Not quite doing my challenge for the week but considering the week i've had it's an amazing loss haha. Hope everyones good! x

Thats great Claire, but bit confused with the stats?! Last week you lost a pound taking you to 9.11, so if you've lost another 1.5 that would take you to 9st 9.5lbs! x

Morning girls. Well, as expected a 2.5lb gain!!! I hate hormones as I blow up like a balloon & I think that 2.5lbs is water retention in my little finger! Im sure some of the gain is from last weekend, but 2.5lbs would equate to consuming 8750cals which I certainly did not! Im not concerned at all as its like this every month on my stats, Im just one of those unfortunates that does retain water! But thank you for all your words of support.....you guys are bloody brilliant! x

I saw the physio yesterday (who's the second physio, as the first one bumped me to this one as I think she was a bit nervous of my neck surgeries!) & she now says she thinks 'something' is going on! She did initially think it was my shoulder, as well as referred neck pain, but now says its 'neck' as Im still getting neurological symptoms like numb/pins & needles in fingers that can last up to an hour at a time......bizarre! I have my theories, but just have to wait for the dreaded MRI in 13 days & counting!

Anyway enough of my woes, on to nicer things.......Dirty Dancing was FANTASTIC! We were sat up in the Gods, so couldn't really see the actors features, but Baby was the spit of Jennifer Grey & Johnny looked a skinnier version of Patrick Swayze! I must have seen DD about 30 times as it was my old Intensive Care Units mascot film & if we were ever quiet we would watch it! So, I virtually knew the script word for word as it was so like the film. Shellie, you will love it & if any of you girls can, get & see it x

Not sure what we're up to tonight, as you know we seem to have a naughty drinkie on a Friday! Im going to leave it up to DH, as he's been dealing with a fatality the last 2 weeks & the funeral was yesterday & sometimes he just needs a great big blow out.
Hope you're all having a lovely day xxx

Thanks for changing me Kim. Ww is going fabulous I love it! So excited to try and cook a korma tonight hehe x

Kim don't worry about your gain it will be water like you said. Glad you enjoyed dirty dancing! We are off to see grease tomorrow night yay!! Xxx

Claire...ignore my raamblings as you gained a pound taking you to 9.13, then lost 1.5 so should take you to 9st 11.5....are you diddling yourself out of half a pound? x

Kim don't worry about your gain it will be water like you said. Glad you enjoyed dirty dancing! We are off to see grease tomorrow night yay!! Xxx

Thanks chick, not bothered as Im like this every month & its been going on for the past 30 odd years & wont change now!!!!
Nikki what have you got in your mouth lol!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? x

Hey Kim, boooo to the gain but at least u know the cause so you'll have it off probably in a day or two. I know weekly weighing is good as you don't get obsessed about it but sometimes when you wait all week and have a bad wi it can really affect me but if you weighed again in a day or two when the hormones had calmed down it would all be fine!

Anyway, sorry for the ramble!! X

kim63 said:
Claire...ignore my raamblings as you gained a pound taking you to 9.13, then lost 1.5 so should take you to 9st 11.5....are you diddling yourself out of half a pound? x

No no i was 9st 13.5 last week, i think the half must've got lost through conversation haha. I'm definitely 9st 12 =). Which is also my club 10!

DH just rang to ask how WI went & said he was surprised at the gain, as he said I looked slim last night getting into bed & could knock on my ribs when we were cuddling! Dont you just love 'em!!! When I said *week, he understood & said I would lose loads next week.....I do love his confidence! x

kim63 said:
DH just rang to ask how WI went & said he was surprised at the gain, as he said I looked slim last night getting into bed & could knock on my ribs when we were cuddling! Dont you just love 'em!!! When I said *week, he understood & said I would lose loads next week.....I do love his confidence! x

Ah you sound like you've got a good 'un there x

kim63 said:

I think it's great he's so supportive of you and even phoned to see how WI went! My OH doesn't even know when mine is!

I think you're right - you expected a gain due to * week and bloating, and I agree with your DH I'm sure you'll have a good loss next week! Xx

kim63 said:
Thanks chick, not bothered as Im like this every month & its been going on for the past 30 odd years & wont change now!!!!
Nikki what have you got in your mouth lol!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? x

Hahaha I think I'm sucking on a straw!! Was a night in the cruise and I was very drunk lol! X

Has anyone heard from Annie yet? I PM'd her, but haven't heard back. Sure she's OK & having a lovely time with OH x

My oh doesn't like me going to weigh in. he doesn't want me to lose anymore but i'm really not happy.

2.5lbs will be off i'm no time Kim!

I think Annie follows me on twitter, shall I message her? X

Back