Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Well just had a v depressing lunch. Went to house of Fraser to try a dress on and it looked awful! Think I could easily lose a good stone and a half without looking too thin :(

Hi ladies,

I'm here, although I don't feel I should be. Had the most stressful couple of weeks and yet again, I turn to food to cope. I was so good until Easter Sunday evening, and then it all just completely fell apart. Lots of arguing, lots of tears, lots of eating and now I'm so far off the wagon that I think I've been left behind.

I didn't go to WI on Wednesday, couldn't face it, but weighed at home in the morning and lost 1.5, but I don't know how accurate that is compared to the group scales.

I'm going to start weighing from home on a Saturday, but please don't change my day yet, I'm going to go for the two more Wednesdays before my countdown runs out.

Feeling like such a fraud right now. I see you amazing girls with your incredible losses and here's me. Stuck in a rut and don't seem to be able to get out of it.

Hate my job, questioning my relationship right now (although I'm sure it'll pass), just so so so fed up with everything :'(

On a positive note, my placement at the hospital is starting again next week and my mentor has said that she's going to help me find a job there. Could be just what I need :)

Bear with me guys, I will be back with you, everything just seems to be falling apart at the moment and I don't know what to do xo

downtownsuzie said:
Hi ladies,

I'm here, although I don't feel I should be. Had the most stressful couple of weeks and yet again, I turn to food to cope. I was so good until Easter Sunday evening, and then it all just completely fell apart. Lots of arguing, lots of tears, lots of eating and now I'm so far off the wagon that I think I've been left behind.

I didn't go to WI on Wednesday, couldn't face it, but weighed at home in the morning and lost 1.5, but I don't know how accurate that is compared to the group scales.

I'm going to start weighing from home on a Saturday, but please don't change my day yet, I'm going to go for the two more Wednesdays before my countdown runs out.

Feeling like such a fraud right now. I see you amazing girls with your incredible losses and here's me. Stuck in a rut and don't seem to be able to get out of it.

Hate my job, questioning my relationship right now (although I'm sure it'll pass), just so so so fed up with everything :'(

On a positive note, my placement at the hospital is starting again next week and my mentor has said that she's going to help me find a job there. Could be just what I need :)

Bear with me guys, I will be back with you, everything just seems to be falling apart at the moment and I don't know what to do xo

Awwww Annie big hugs. We r here if you need us x

downtownsuzie said:
Hi ladies,

You're absolutely not a fraud! Things are hard for you right now but they will get better, you have all of us on here if you ever need to get anything off your chest. I'm also always a PM away =).

It can be hard not to turn to food when nothing seems to be getting any better. I know i've felt that way do many times this year. I can feel myself falling into a rut but it will get better. Rely on those around you who want to give you support, don't try to deal with everything on your own because it won't make anything better and you'll just isolate yourself in your rut.

Look forward to the good things coming your way and try and keep yourself happy. No matter how the damage is to your weight we're not letting you go anywhere anyway. So better get comfortable!

Hugs x

Well just had a v depressing lunch. Went to house of Fraser to try a dress on and it looked awful! Think I could easily lose a good stone and a half without looking too thin :(

Hate it when that happens! Wasn't a very nice dress anyway lol! x

Annie, we're all here to support & look out for each other. SW is a part of our lives, but its not the be all & end all. You just look after yourself & fantastic news about your placement xxx

Sorry to hear you are having a rubbish time lately Annie *hugs* think we all get times like that I was so down when I was stick inside all the time when I broke my ankle and turned to food as well, but it feels nice to get back in control even if it's only one part of your life! The rest will sort itself out, you have done so well and will get any gain off again in no time! X

downtownsuzie said:
Hi ladies,

Oh no Annie, so sorry to hear you're having a bad time. I think you've got to just do what you need to to get yourself through and don't beat yourself about food. I can imagine its the least of your worries.

Don't think of yourself as a fraud. I think this little group is about a lot more than the number on the scales.

Keep your chin up lovely. Things always have a way of sorting themselves out xx

kim63 said:
Hate it when that happens! Wasn't a very nice dress anyway lol! x

I am trying to see it as a kick up the bum... And a money saving opportunity ;) x

downtownsuzie said:
Hi ladies,

So sorry to hear that you are having a tough time. The most important thing right now is looking after yourself.
Don't stop coming here though. I did and I regret it so much. I put on more and more weight. I hated my job and life felt so hard.
When you are in a better frame of mind, it will come back to you. We are all here to support each other. X

Just back from our trip out. Had a lovely time. Think I was drooling as they ate their chips, but my soup was lovely!!

Kim, sounds as though you are fine with the gain. Good for you. You know the reason and you are still so motivated! Your oh sounds so supportive! Mine is like that too! He is my 2nd time around man, couldnt ask for better!!
I'm not sure how I manage to keep losing! Mind you, my losses were much bigger last time around. I'm being more realistic this time. It's for life and not a quick fix! I think I'm just 'lucky' when it comes to losses (famous last words!!!).

We're having BBQ again tonight. I'm a huge BBQ fan! I'm having venison and homemade melting burgers. Can't wait!! X

downtownsuzie said:
Hi ladies,

So sorry to hear you're having a tough time honey, and you're totally not a fraud - its easy to see why SW is not at the top of your priorities at the minute, completely understandable!

1.5 lbs loss is great, even if they are different scales they're not showing a gain so very promising!

There have sometimes been times when I wonder if I'm in the right relationship or doing the right thing by living with my OH but they pass. If things are meant to be they will be :)

Fantastic news about the mentor and possible new job, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! You deserve to do what makes you happy right now :)

*hugs*

Whitey27 said:
Any recommendations for a low syn red day dinner? I'm tempted by either chicken wrapped in bacon or the melt in the middle burgers!

I'm having chicken wrapped in bacon tonight! My parents love the stuff and i'm treating them to a week of cooking dinner xD x

Awwww Annie big hugs. We r here if you need us x

Thank you honey. As soon as I get a chance to nip on the computer, I'll accept your follower request on Twitter. Which team do you support? xo

You're absolutely not a fraud! Things are hard for you right now but they will get better, you have all of us on here if you ever need to get anything off your chest. I'm also always a PM away =).

It can be hard not to turn to food when nothing seems to be getting any better. I know i've felt that way do many times this year. I can feel myself falling into a rut but it will get better. Rely on those around you who want to give you support, don't try to deal with everything on your own because it won't make anything better and you'll just isolate yourself in your rut.

Look forward to the good things coming your way and try and keep yourself happy. No matter how the damage is to your weight we're not letting you go anywhere anyway. So better get comfortable!

Hugs x

Thanks my lovely! Things just get too much sometimes, but it's been nice to get it off my chest. You know when you're being strong for everyone else, yet don't know how to be strong for yourself? Feeling like that atm and it's not very nice! Need a hol!

Well done on your essay, Missy :) Got much more to do? xo

PS: I'm comfy, not going anywhere x

Annie, we're all here to support & look out for each other. SW is a part of our lives, but its not the be all & end all. You just look after yourself & fantastic news about your placement xxx

Thanks Kim x

Sorry to hear you are having a rubbish time lately Annie *hugs* think we all get times like that I was so down when I was stick inside all the time when I broke my ankle and turned to food as well, but it feels nice to get back in control even if it's only one part of your life! The rest will sort itself out, you have done so well and will get any gain off again in no time! X

Thanks lovely! I think it was the 6lb gain that started it lol

Making a food plan and getting back on it. Looking forward to weighing from home actually, not sure group is doing much for me atm xo

Back