Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

So it's 1/4 gain for me, brings me to 8 stone 5.75 lbs. more than happy with this after my collossal binge Saturday night! Will update with measurements later!

Has anyone got plans for the weekend? It's my cousins 4th birthday party tonight so to avoid a repeat of last week, I'm going to eat dinner before I go (I'm slow cooking some beef stew!) and save my syns for a slice of birthday cake!

Morning Charlie. Well done I'd be v pleased with that! Am so impressed you're at target and good plan for tonight. Are u running today?

My oh is away in Peru on a charity trek so I'm having a v girly weekend - mani, pedi and then night out and shopping tomorrow. Off for a run now - love weekends :) :)

Charlie you must be very please with that tiny gain!

I did day 1 of 30ds yesterday and really weirdly it's my butt that aches!! Just trying to get out of bed at the moment to do day 2!

I keep meaning to look into the 30DS! I'm going for a 6.5km run before lunch :) I love how it sounds as if I'm actually going for a run when really I just pop into our garage!

Your girly weekend sounds fantastic! I could do with one of those!

charliemm said:
I keep meaning to look into the 30DS! I'm going for a 6.5km run before lunch :) I love how it sounds as if I'm actually going for a run when really I just pop into our garage!

Your girly weekend sounds fantastic! I could do with one of those!

I could do with a girly weekend too! My nails r in desperate need of attention.

I would love to have a treadmill think I would run a lot more. I'm joining gym with my mum on payday so that should be good. We r thinking of going Tuesdays, Wednesdays then swimming on a Friday x

lilprincessvic said:
I could do with a girly weekend too! My nails r in desperate need of attention.

I would love to have a treadmill think I would run a lot more. I'm joining gym with my mum on payday so that should be good. We r thinking of going Tuesdays, Wednesdays then swimming on a Friday x

That sounds like a plan :) I love swimming but my local pool adult swim is at 9:30 a night and always full of teenagers hanging around at the end of the lanes chatting to the life guards :( x

charliemm said:
That sounds like a plan :) I love swimming but my local pool adult swim is at 9:30 a night and always full of teenagers hanging around at the end of the lanes chatting to the life guards :( x

Weirdos lol. My local pool have length swimming 4-5 on a Friday so that's good.

Day 2 of 30ds done :) just doing some yoga now :)

Girls, so active already!

Well done Charlie, 0.25 gain is nothing! You could trim your toenails & lose that lol!
Shellie, love Winchester it has some nice shops....is James Martin's deli still there do you know? I lurve him!!!!!
Fab day planned Lynica x

We've not got much planned for today, probably a long Charlie walk, might take her to the forest or beach. Hope you all have a good day x

Dont know the actual recipe but, I would think you would make your burger mix, poke a hole in the middle, add the cheese & cover the hole! x

Mmm, I love a good burger & DH makes the best! Extra lean mince, grated carrot, onion, mushrooms & garlic. Bind together with an egg, worcester sauce & a blob of tom puree & sometimes a chilli if we fancy a bit of heat x

Haha! When I started the 30DS, my calves were that painful the next day, I had to go up/down the stairs on my bum & I thought I was fairly fit from walking & cycling! x

kim63 said:
Haha! When I started the 30DS, my calves were that painful the next day, I had to go up/down the stairs on my bum & I thought I was fairly fit from walking & cycling! x

I've done it before but I think I have got out of practice of strength exercises cos my butt and shoulders are killing!

Hi ladies
D2L1 done !! I got out of bed and every part ached, think my rollerskating worked every part, so thinking 30 shred was impossible but once I got started I started to feel looser and so glad I push through my stiffness ( must be my age ha ha) feel great now.
I've also had a massive spring clean in the conservatory,taken over an hour, it was so dusty oops. really fancy moving dinning room table into it for the summer ?? Just need convience hubby have planted the seed he's reply was" don't do anything till I get home".....as if I would ;-) he he

Hope you all having a lovely Saturday sun is shining here so nice xx

Oh well done Charlie !! Great maintain enjoy your party x

kim63 said:

Yep had to walk down stairs sideways as they were so sore but not as bad second time round lol. My arms feel nice and sore today. Going try fit it in today and hoping to get a walk in too x

Me and my mum were about how tall we were as she reckons she's 5 foot (she's not she's 4 foot 11) and I'm 5foot3 not 5 2 Woop! That's makes my bmi better!

Just picked up the 30DS for a fiver from tesco. No run scheduled for tomorrow so will give it a go, sounds like my cup of tea with it being only 20 mins and circuits - wont get bored!

charliemm said:
Just picked up the 30DS for a fiver from tesco. No run scheduled for tomorrow so will give it a go, sounds like my cup of tea with it being only 20 mins and circuits - wont get bored!

You certainly won't be bored. You don't have time to breath let alone be bored lol x

Sounds like everyone's having a productive day on the exercise front! Got my nails done and had a good catch up with my bestie. Also had an sw friendly lunch as am out tonight and want to save my syns!

Now sat with my hair in foils looking like a twit! It's hard work being a girl...

Got a massive craving for melt in the middle burgers from reading this thread and definitely going to have a red day tomorrow so I can have a fry up with bacon too. Nom Nom!! Bought some extra lean mince earlier. Hadn't thought about putting tomato purée or Worcester sauce in them. Would u recommend?? Xx

Back