Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

My wi Monday ritual is big breakfast, little dinner then no food till after WI! When I get to group I always go for a wee then take off everything I can before getting on the scales before anybody else!

My wi Monday ritual is big breakfast, little dinner then no food till after WI! When I get to group I always go for a wee then take off everything I can before getting on the scales before anybody else!

Thats one advantage of weighing in at home.....you can be naked as a jay bird! x

lilprincessvic said:

I have to wear my 'lucky' pants!!!
It does tickle me when people take their glasses and jewellery off before they weigh!
I agree Kim, naked weighing is the way to go!
It still amazes me that people come to group in their jeans!!!
I love the whole ritual side of it! I go to group with a friend. (I'll admit) that we both have a pre weigh in, weigh in and spend the journey in the car moaning about it!

Right, early night, as work in the morning. I won't be around as much as have a really busy job, but will catch up as soon as I can.
A BIG thank you for keeping me company this week. X

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
I have to wear my 'lucky' pants!!!
It does tickle me when people take their glasses and jewellery off before they weigh!
I agree Kim, naked weighing is the way to go!
It still amazes me that people come to group in their jeans!!!
I love the whole ritual side of it! I go to group with a friend. (I'll admit) that we both have a pre weigh in, weigh in and spend the journey in the car moaning about it!

Right, early night, as work in the morning. I won't be around as much as have a really busy job, but will catch up as soon as I can.
A BIG thank you for keeping me company this week. X

Have fun back at work!
I'm back too :-( should really be planning lessons!

So went shopping but was quite good - bought a new dress from Mango - its in some of the adverts at the moment with Kate Moss and is really pretty. I also wanted a mac style coat and saw one in Banana Republic which I really liked but decided to wait til I go to the States as know it will be a lot cheaper there!

Just had the made in the middle burgers for dinner (2 - I am a little piggy!!) - they were really nice. Made four so got them again tomorrow night! Had them with butternut squash chips and it felt like a proper naughty treat.

Not really looking forward to work tomorrow. Monday is always lots of meetings but I guess if I am away from my desk I cant snack as much!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday night. I am sad to say I am missing my OH already.... Oh well, have had a nice girlie weekend so cant really complain too much :( xx

After weigh in on Friday I'm going to move to the dark side to give it a try eek! Going to try the weight watchers simply filling plan for 2 weeks and see how it goes, it's a lot like sw in that there's a list of free foods, excited as it includes ww wraps, pitta, bagels, bread, some cereals,milk , tinned fruit etc :) just fancy a bit of variety really! On top of that get 49 weekly points to use as you wish. X

icklerockchick said:
After weigh in on Friday I'm going to move to the dark side to give it a try eek! Going to try the weight watchers simply filling plan for 2 weeks and see how it goes, it's a lot like sw in that there's a list of free foods, excited as it includes ww wraps, pitta, bagels, bread, some cereals,milk , tinned fruit etc :) just fancy a bit of variety really! On top of that get 49 weekly points to use as you wish. X

Let us know how you get on as will be interested to see the comparison x

Morning ladies
Had the most exhausting day yesterday and fell into bed knackered but do have a lovely new dining room, hubby got a new office and we now have a spare room so great result but felt like we'd moved house not just 2 rooms :).

Getting up now to shred read shellies diary and she's already done her shred today so must join her, I know I will loosen off once I start.... It's just starting that's the hardest bit ;-) right up I get wish me luck I ache all over
No pain no gain !!!!

lynica said:
Morning ladies
Had the most exhausting day yesterday and fell into bed knackered but do have a lovely new dining room, hubby got a new office and we now have a spare room so great result but felt like we'd moved house not just 2 rooms :).

Getting up now to shred read shellies diary and she's already done her shred today so must join her, I know I will loosen off once I start.... It's just starting that's the hardest bit ;-) right up I get wish me luck I ache all over
No pain no gain !!!!

Morning All!
Well done on getting up to do your day 4!!!
Think that d3 was a little easier this morning. However, it may be because I was still half asleep. I'm not going to be able to get up at 5am every morning!

Have a wonderful day everyone. Going to miss you lot today :-(. X

Morning. I cannot do day 4 this morning. Had all the intentions of getting up early to do it but didn't sleep very well :-( plus I gotta walk 2.5 mile to work n think it would take ages after doing shred lol x

I cycled to work instead of walk today!!!! Blumming killed my thighs as its all up hill but the ride home will be a doddle. Tracked it on my cardio trainer and it said I only burned 83 calories :( normally when I walk up i burn 280 summat. Am I better walking?

So energetic this time of the morning & before work.....admirable ladies! Hope you all have a lovely day at work ......wish I was there lol! It will be quiet here today! x

Morning girls! I really need to sort my alarm out - I had a long run planned this morning but it didn't go off. Did drag myself out for 2 miles though and felt better for it.

It's sunny here but freeezing! X

Morning girls! I really need to sort my alarm out - I had a long run planned this morning but it didn't go off. Did drag myself out for 2 miles though and felt better for it.

It's sunny here but freeezing! X

I found that. Set off on my bike and had leggings, jumper n body warmer on. Didnt think bout gloves and my hands were FREEZING!

Everyone certainly seems very active this morning! I've decided to do my exercise when I get home from work Around 4:30 as this is the time I would usually get the munchies. Running 6.5km and sound L1 of the shred tonight - really working hard to limit the damage I did on sat!

I felt fine yesterday but my arms and bum are killing today from the shred - no pain no gain! :)

Mushroom risotto from slimmingeats.com for dinner tonight - cant wait! What's on everyone else's menu? Xx

lilprincessvic said:
I found that. Set off on my bike and had leggings, jumper n body warmer on. Didnt think bout gloves and my hands were FREEZING!

Extra incentive to peddle faster I guess....

defo was!!!
I am staying at my mums tonight. Me and the OH have had a massive argument so i am staying at my mums to let us both cool down and then gotta think about what I want to do anyways ill leave that rant for my besti lol.
Fingers are crossed for weigh in tonight just eaten my dinner so nothing else until weigh in!! Then will depend what wonders my mum has in the fridge as to what i have to eat.
Hope everyones having a better day than me it looks absolutley gorgeous outside x

Everyone certainly seems very active this morning! I've decided to do my exercise when I get home from work Around 4:30 as this is the time I would usually get the munchies. Running 6.5km and sound L1 of the shred tonight - really working hard to limit the damage I did on sat!

I felt fine yesterday but my arms and bum are killing today from the shred - no pain no gain! :)

Mushroom risotto from slimmingeats.com for dinner tonight - cant wait! What's on everyone else's menu? Xx

The pain seems to move! It is my stomach muscles today! Legs feel fine now.
I'm feeling really down in the dumps. Can't seem to get my positive head on today. I sometimes really, really miss being at home and doing the school run (two years ago, I took voluntary redundancy to stay at home as I've always worked full-time). There have been tears.
Not looking forward to going away tomorrow. I know that it is only one night, but I cherish my family and home life.

Right, going to do some work now! I'm sure that it will all be better in the morning (or when I get home!). Decided to finish early tonight. x

PS - sorry for the negativity.

Back