Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

lilprincessvic said:
defo was!!!
I am staying at my mums tonight. Me and the OH have had a massive argument so i am staying at my mums to let us both cool down and then gotta think about what I want to do anyways ill leave that rant for my besti lol.
Fingers are crossed for weigh in tonight just eaten my dinner so nothing else until weigh in!! Then will depend what wonders my mum has in the fridge as to what i have to eat.
Hope everyones having a better day than me it looks absolutley gorgeous outside x

Oh no Hun, that's rubbish r u ok? Good idea to get some space. It's always easier to think if you're not in each others way. How long have u guys been together?

I've got my fingers crossed for a good wi for u xx

Oh no Hun, that's rubbish r u ok? Good idea to get some space. It's always easier to think if you're not in each others way. How long have u guys been together?

I've got my fingers crossed for a good wi for u xx

2 1/2 years. supposed to be getting married next year. I spent like 2 hours crying then just rung my mum n said i was going to hers. shes coming to pick me up after work. luckily my sister goes on holiday in morning so I can have her car this week otherwise I wouldnt be able to get to work and back from my mums.
My OHs mate has been with us two weeks now which doesnt help with stuff cos I havent been able to talk to him bout whats bothering me which is why i think its just exploded. Hate it though cos im a comfort eater and now just really want to stop and buy loadsa choc but will resist!!!!

defo was!!!
I am staying at my mums tonight. Me and the OH have had a massive argument so i am staying at my mums to let us both cool down and then gotta think about what I want to do anyways ill leave that rant for my besti lol.
Fingers are crossed for weigh in tonight just eaten my dinner so nothing else until weigh in!! Then will depend what wonders my mum has in the fridge as to what i have to eat.
Hope everyones having a better day than me it looks absolutley gorgeous outside x

So sorry to read this - hopefully things will cool down.
Everything crossed for tonight for you. x

Oh no Vicky sorry to hear you and OH are having problems,hope you can sort it out. Good luck for WI!

My WI is in the morning and I think I'm in for a small gain of 0.5 or 1lb maybe due to water retention. I've been soooo good after my day off plan tuesday aswell AND pushed myself on my runs too :( stupid body! I've decided that I'm definatley aiming for 9 stone but not gonna tell my consultant, I'm gonna just get to my 9.7 target then instead of maintaining just keep losing (hopefully!) ..wont have to pay...untill I get to 9.4 (3lbs under target) then I'll lower target to 9st and start paying again untill I lose the 4lbs. Hopefully by that weight I will have lost some fat off of my stomach and will be happy with my body. xx

Sorry to hear that vic *hugs* definitely doesn't help my OHs friend moved in with us for a "couple weeks" til he got things sorted and ended up staying for a year! Was much better when he finally moved out so hope you get rid of your lodger soon :) xx

lilprincessvic said:
2 1/2 years. supposed to be getting married next year. I spent like 2 hours crying then just rung my mum n said i was going to hers. shes coming to pick me up after work. luckily my sister goes on holiday in morning so I can have her car this week otherwise I wouldnt be able to get to work and back from my mums.
My OHs mate has been with us two weeks now which doesnt help with stuff cos I havent been able to talk to him bout whats bothering me which is why i think its just exploded. Hate it though cos im a comfort eater and now just really want to stop and buy loadsa choc but will resist!!!!

That's really crappy and must be rubbish with his mate there. Good you've got your mum to support u. Just take a bit of time and concentrate on what you want. I think it's really easy to forget that.

Hope you have a fab wi. Resist the chocs til afterwards and then u can always have a bar or something if u feel like it later.

Chin up chicken x

Sorry to hear that vic *hugs* definitely doesn't help my OHs friend moved in with us for a "couple weeks" til he got things sorted and ended up staying for a year! Was much better when he finally moved out so hope you get rid of your lodger soon :) xx

Yer this is the third time he has een with us in 1 1/2 years. last time he stayed for 7 months!

charliemm said:
Everyone certainly seems very active this morning! I've decided to do my exercise when I get home from work Around 4:30 as this is the time I would usually get the munchies. Running 6.5km and sound L1 of the shred tonight - really working hard to limit the damage I did on sat!

I felt fine yesterday but my arms and bum are killing today from the shred - no pain no gain! :)

Mushroom risotto from slimmingeats.com for dinner tonight - cant wait! What's on everyone else's menu? Xx

Well done shredding and running wow I could never do it the day after running !!!
My legs are sore today :-( but no pain no gain it's fear leaving the body he he
I've got a chicken dinner from yesterday your risotto sounds yummy let us know how it works out x

lilprincessvic said:
defo was!!!

Oh no vicky sorry you having a crap time huni:-( men ah never work them out, maybe if you have a chill at mums then you can chat without tempers flaring up. Keep smiling babe and good luck at wi (don't go on a food bender cause you doing so good don't want regret it). Big hugs xx

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
The pain seems to move! It is my stomach muscles today! Legs feel fine now.
I'm feeling really down in the dumps. Can't seem to get my positive head on today. I sometimes really, really miss being at home and doing the school run (two years ago, I took voluntary redundancy to stay at home as I've always worked full-time). There have been tears.
Not looking forward to going away tomorrow. I know that it is only one night, but I cherish my family and home life.

Right, going to do some work now! I'm sure that it will all be better in the morning (or when I get home!). Decided to finish early tonight. x

PS - sorry for the negativity.

I'm like you shellie love being at home with my girlies, but needs must, and need to work :-(
Glad you aching all over too lol thought it was just me it keeps moving from legs to stomach must be working, we can do this no pain no gain It will ease as we get through the 30days and hopefully some inch loss will make up for the pain ;-) xx

Sorry to hear your having a rough time Vicky, there seems to be a lot of it about at the moment! It certainly sounds as tho your 'lodger' isn't helping matters....cant you or OH ask him to leave & give you some space? Im sure things will settle once you both have time to cool down & giving yourself some 'you' time can sometimes get things sorted in your own head. Good luck with WI tonight chick x

Ooh, you girls are well mad doing the 30 DS. I got really bored with it for some reason, I think Im more of an 'out doorsie' type of gal & like to sweat! To me the TV is for pleasure, so standing in front of some scrawny American woman skwaaking at me, does me no favours lol.....sorry to be so down about it, you go girls! x

kim63 said:
Sorry to hear your having a rough time Vicky, there seems to be a lot of it about at the moment! It certainly sounds as tho your 'lodger' isn't helping matters....cant you or OH ask him to leave & give you some space? Im sure things will settle once you both have time to cool down & giving yourself some 'you' time can sometimes get things sorted in your own head. Good luck with WI tonight chick x

Ooh, you girls are well mad doing the 30 DS. I got really bored with it for some reason, I think Im more of an 'out doorsie' type of gal & like to sweat! To me the TV is for pleasure, so standing in front of some scrawny American woman skwaaking at me, does me no favours lol.....sorry to be so down about it, you go girls! x

Lol I always put music over top of her. Her voice does my head in n the things she says makes me want to punch the tv!

Had a chat with oh gunna tell his mate to do one but easier said than done. Also cleared up some other issues too.

Thanks for been there ladies, as always :)

Lol I always put music over top of her. Her voice does my head in n the things she says makes me want to punch the tv!

Had a chat with oh gunna tell his mate to do one but easier said than done. Also cleared up some other issues too.

Thanks for been there ladies, as always :)

Ooh glad someone else agrees with me about her! I watch Americas Biggest Loser & her & Bob are the trainers....does my nut in!

Glad you managed to have a chat with OH & get things sorted & the 'lodger' will have to sort himself out, its obvious he's out stayed his welcome, especially if its causing you & OH grief! x

Sort to hear that you and OH have had an argument, I know what it's like when there's a friend in the situation! Glad to hear that he's doing something about your lodger though! Good luck for wi, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Shellie, sorry to hear that you're down in the dumps and please don't ever apologise for being negative - having down days is what makes us human and we all have them in some form or another. Sometimes a good cry is what we need! I'm sure you'll be feeling more upbeat in no time. I'd be the same if I had to go away for a night too, complete homebird!

Lynica - the best made plans and all that... No run or shred! I've got back from work and slept for the past half an hour! I've got that horrible fuzzy feeling you get before flu - tingling at the back of the throat and a cloudy head :( also remembered why I ran in the morning - definitely more motivated to do it then so provided I'm feeling well enough tomorrow I will run in the morning before work!

The pain seems to move! It is my stomach muscles today! Legs feel fine now.
I'm feeling really down in the dumps. Can't seem to get my positive head on today. I sometimes really, really miss being at home and doing the school run (two years ago, I took voluntary redundancy to stay at home as I've always worked full-time). There have been tears.
Not looking forward to going away tomorrow. I know that it is only one night, but I cherish my family and home life.

Right, going to do some work now! I'm sure that it will all be better in the morning (or when I get home!). Decided to finish early tonight. x

PS - sorry for the negativity.

Sorry to hear your feeling low Shellie, its a common theme I think at the moment. Families are very precious & need to be cherished & it sounds as tho you're a loving caring family. Don't apologise for the negativity, its good to off load sometimes & feel free to do it here anytime. Try to keep smiling x

Sort to hear that you and OH have had an argument, I know what it's like when there's a friend in the situation! Glad to hear that he's doing something about your lodger though! Good luck for wi, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Shellie, sorry to hear that you're down in the dumps and please don't ever apologise for being negative - having down days is what makes us human and we all have them in some form or another. Sometimes a good cry is what we need! I'm sure you'll be feeling more upbeat in no time. I'd be the same if I had to go away for a night too, complete homebird!

Lynica - the best made plans and all that... No run or shred! I've got back from work and slept for the past half an hour! I've got that horrible fuzzy feeling you get before flu - tingling at the back of the throat and a cloudy head :( also remembered why I ran in the morning - definitely more motivated to do it then so provided I'm feeling well enough tomorrow I will run in the morning before work!

Oh dear hope your not getting a nasty bug Charlie. See how you feel in the morning, as sometimes a good run can blow the cobwebs away so to speak! If not dose up on Paracetamol & Brufen, as they work wonders taken alternately x

Thanks Ladies. Your replies are so much appreciated.
Charlie-take care. Your body is obviously telling you something.
Vicky-good that you have cleared the air.
Lynica-it's an emotional business being a full time working mum! Thanks for the words of support
Kim-:)

Absolutely shattered! Going for a quick walk, then I have a date with the sofa, blanket and tv! Feeling fat tonight, think it is definitely associated with my mood.

Decided to pack in the morning! There is a gym at the hotel, so I will make use of that. X

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Thanks Ladies. Your replies are so much appreciated.
Charlie-take care. Your body is obviously telling you something.
Vicky-good that you have cleared the air.
Lynica-it's an emotional business being a full time working mum! Thanks for the words of support
Kim-:)

Absolutely shattered! Going for a quick walk, then I have a date with the sofa, blanket and tv! Feeling fat tonight, think it is definitely associated with my mood.

Decided to pack in the morning! There is a gym at the hotel, so I will make use of that. X

I feel fat tonight too :-( you'd think we would be feeling skinny all this shredding, maybe it's muscle ha ha
Going for a walk in 5 mins, girls got swimming so walking down to leisure centre that should hopefully loosen legs
And your welcome Hun, us mums have to stick together xx

Glad your sorting things out Vicky xx

Charlie :-( take care rest up xx

lilprincessvic said:
Evening all. Just weighed in at 9 13 so gained a half from my unofficial weigh in but got my 3 stone at group :)

3 stone gone forever amazing well done chick!

*hugs* for everyone requiring them at the moment, I'm also feeling fed up at the moment and really craving junk to eat. Did consider going round the corner for a takeaway but would be silly as would waste money that I don't really have and certainly wouldn't help me get a loss. So instead I made lots of sw chips and had it with a whole tin of Asda chickpea Dahl! Not exactly healthy food but zero syns woohoo! X

Evening ladies. Crikey your all super busy with you 30ds and have motivated me to pull mine out. Last tablet is tomorrow and so feeling much better and looking forward to Wednesday and getting some exercise.

Had a fan Dabby dozy weekend and so finishing off with yummy pizza tonight! Hehe.

Life is far too short for arguments, missing out on things, getting depressed about weight, getting depressed about money, falling out with your family, and mainly saying NO!

Sorry for that lol just feeling positive and better about things.

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back