Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Nikki<3 said:
Evening ladies. Crikey your all super busy with you 30ds and have motivated me to pull mine out. Last tablet is tomorrow and so feeling much better and looking forward to Wednesday and getting some exercise.

Had a fan Dabby dozy weekend and so finishing off with yummy pizza tonight! Hehe.

Life is far too short for arguments, missing out on things, getting depressed about weight, getting depressed about money, falling out with your family, and mainly saying NO!

Sorry for that lol just feeling positive and better about things.

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad your feeling better Nikki x

lilprincessvic said:
Evening all. Just weighed in at 9 13 so gained a half from my unofficial weigh in but got my 3 stone at group :)

Yay for 3 stone award! Well done you!

I think there must be something in the air!

Lynica, hope the walk worked? It's a cold and windy evening here, walked very quickly! It's weird about feeling fat :-D. Have you noticed and changes yet? I've just noticed that my legs no longer meet....anywhere (apart from my ankles). Good feeling!

Nikki. Your positivity has made me smile!

On the sofa, with pjs on and a mug of White tea. Chill out time! X

lilprincessvic said:
Evening all. Just weighed in at 9 13 so gained a half from my unofficial weigh in but got my 3 stone at group :)

Well done that is amazing, good for you x

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Yay for 3 stone award! Well done you!

I think there must be something in the air!

Lynica, hope the walk worked? It's a cold and windy evening here, walked very quickly! It's weird about feeling fat :-D. Have you noticed and changes yet? I've just noticed that my legs no longer meet....anywhere (apart from my ankles). Good feeling!

Nikki. Your positivity has made me smile!

On the sofa, with pjs on and a mug of White tea. Chill out time! X

Hehe just want everyone to smile because being in my job makes you realise that any day your time can be up.

Then I always think about my cousin who got kicked by a horse at 20 in 2007 and died on the spot and it makes me realise life is soooo precious so why waste it.

Ooops sorry again for the sold depression tone!

Xxx

Evening ladies. Crikey your all super busy with you 30ds and have motivated me to pull mine out. Last tablet is tomorrow and so feeling much better and looking forward to Wednesday and getting some exercise.

Had a fan Dabby dozy weekend and so finishing off with yummy pizza tonight! Hehe.

Life is far too short for arguments, missing out on things, getting depressed about weight, getting depressed about money, falling out with your family, and mainly saying NO!

Sorry for that lol just feeling positive and better about things.

Xxx

It sure is..I lost my mum almost 3.5 years ago and weve just been told my husbands mum has cervical cancer :(

I don't think it was a depressing tone at all. My uncle dropped dead at 40 with a 2 year old n a 1 year old n it really does make u appreciate what you got!

lilprincessvic said:

Well done vicky that's fantastic !!!! Well deserved 3 stone amazing :)

icklerockchick said:
3 stone gone forever amazing well done chick!

*hugs* for everyone requiring them at the moment, I'm also feeling fed up at the moment and really craving junk to eat. Did consider going round the corner for a takeaway but would be silly as would waste money that I don't really have and certainly wouldn't help me get a loss. So instead I made lots of sw chips and had it with a whole tin of Asda chickpea Dahl! Not exactly healthy food but zero syns woohoo! X

Well done Hun for resisting a takeaway it's so not worth it and I bet your yummy tea was gorgeous :) x

Back from girls swimming, walk was great loosened legs off, just having a green tea do feel really bloated?? Hope it settles my stomach might be an early night for me xx

Thanks for all the replys feel good for it. Treating myself with some chocolate lol. Then I'm gunna get on to planning this week, thinking of trying a green week to trick my body. What do we think?

lilprincessvic said:
Thanks for all the replys feel good for it. Treating myself with some chocolate lol. Then I'm gunna get on to planning this week, thinking of trying a green week to trick my body. What do we think?

I definately think shaking things up helps. On my diary I was challenged by the lovely Dawn to have a different breakfast everyday, I always have grapes, mullerlight and weetabix. It's been hard but i've enjoyed having different things. Do you normally do EE ??

lilprincessvic said:

Well done on your 3 stone award :) I've never done green days so can't really help you there! maybe mix it up with red and green?

Feeling loads better than earlier - did 30 min run and level 1 of 30ds and feel better for it. Have decided to stop 10km training as got bored and go back to running for 30+ mins a day :)

OH has gone to pub so gonna chill in bed with a cup of peach and cherry blossom green tea while watching made in Chelsea (guilty pleasure!) hope everyone is having a good night!

Hope everyone is ok and yes life is for living and we need appreciate it more. Was on the verge of self pity before I came on here. Managed four mile walk which was mostly up hill but didn't do day 3 of the shred then ate lint chocolate bunny. Should learn to take each day as it comes, that way I won't feel guilty. Glad I read the posts now as puts things into perspective .....night all x

lilprincessvic said:

Well done on your loss Hun. Hope you're feeling a bit better xx

I wanna b a loser! said:
It sure is..I lost my mum almost 3.5 years ago and weve just been told my husbands mum has cervical cancer :(

Oh Hun :-( such big hugs for you :-( such a horrible thing to ever have :-( certainly makes you realise that you sure have to live life to the max xxx

Hope you and you husband are ok. Hugs cxx

Sorry everyone a bit sad at the mo. We all seem to have sad things to tell. It just goes to show life is for the living as we're here for such a short time & life can be snatched away so quickly. 3 people we know have died in as many weeks - a 5yr old, 35yr old & an 80 yr old. The last one you can understand but not the first two. Doesn't make sense sometimes.
On a lighter note well Vicky 3 stone is a brilliant loss you must be well cuffed x
We've just finished watching the 2nd series of The Tudors .....King Henry VIII is well fit! Well the actor that played him Jonathan Rhys Meyers is delicious definitely my guilty pleasure ! X

lynica said:
I definately think shaking things up helps. On my diary I was challenged by the lovely Dawn to have a different breakfast everyday, I always have grapes, mullerlight and weetabix. It's been hard but i've enjoyed having different things. Do you normally do EE ??

I used to do ee but have done red for past 3 Weeks x

kim63 said:
Sorry everyone a bit sad at the mo. We all seem to have sad things to tell. It just goes to show life is for the living as we're here for such a short time & life can be snatched away so quickly. 3 people we know have died in as many weeks - a 5yr old, 35yr old & an 80 yr old. The last one you can understand but not the first two. Doesn't make sense sometimes.
On a lighter note well Vicky 3 stone is a brilliant loss you must be well cuffed x
We've just finished watching the 2nd series of The Tudors .....King Henry VIII is well fit! Well the actor that played him Jonathan Rhys Meyers is delicious definitely my guilty pleasure ! X

I ADORED him when I was in my early teens after I saw Bend it Like Beckham! He was my heartthrob! Hehe xx

charliemm said:
I ADORED him when I was in my early teens after I saw Bend it Like Beckham! He was my heartthrob! Hehe xx

Well you should see him now in The Tudors Charlie .....men definitely get better looking with age! Google him to see what he looks like now......wow!!! X

kim63 said:

:-o I totally agree on this. Things can happen in a split second and it can tear you apart.

And vicky 3st is amazing!! Well done...

Ooo and Jonathan Rhys Meyers need I say more?!?
X

Om Nom Nom. Wouldn't say no! Hehe xx

Mushroom risotto was fantastic by the way, and oh loved it too. I think it might be one of my new favourite meals!

Back