Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

In a bit of a pickle for WI. My scales are at OH's house and I didn't stay over last night as he wasn't well. Might use the tesco scales (like the boots ones) but then I can't be naked! Haha x

Morning ladies :)

I ache soooo much this morning! Last night it got to 8.30 and I thought - I'm going on just dance for 1/2 hour. So 9pm came round and I'd been bouncing round like a loon for 30 mins and I said to OH, just 15more mins and ill shower and we can sit and chill out. 9.15 an OH said "why dont you try the just sweat part of the game" so I go onto it and OH said "do the middle one at 7000 sweat points because that's like doing a 30 minute jog a day" so I clicked on it and started dancing away.... Turned out the sweat of 7000 was an aim for the whole week... Not 1 day!! 10.30 I came off it having achieved a sweat rating of 6040 equivalent to 6, 30 mins jogs! OH found it all rather amusing but this morning I can't move!! Haha!

This made me laugh! Well done you! And well done on only needing 5 points! I had 13 weeklies left if you want those ;)

Shellie, glad you enjoyed Dirty Dancing - I cried at the end too!!

Deb, glad you're enjoying your break x

downtownsuzie said:
This made me laugh! Well done you! And well done on only needing 5 points! I had 13 weeklies left if you want those ;)

Haha I'd love them! I only used 23 of my dailies yesterday. Wish they carried over!

Nikki<3 said:
Morning ladies :)

I ache soooo much this morning! Last night it got to 8.30 and I thought - I'm going on just dance for 1/2 hour. So 9pm came round and I'd been bouncing round like a loon for 30 mins and I said to OH, just 15more mins and ill shower and we can sit and chill out. 9.15 an OH said "why dont you try the just sweat part of the game" so I go onto it and OH said "do the middle one at 7000 sweat points because that's like doing a 30 minute jog a day" so I clicked on it and started dancing away.... Turned out the sweat of 7000 was an aim for the whole week... Not 1 day!! 10.30 I came off it having achieved a sweat rating of 6040 equivalent to 6, 30 mins jogs! OH found it all rather amusing but this morning I can't move!! Haha!

When I'm back home u think I might treat myself to just dance. It sounds like fun

downtownsuzie said:
In a bit of a pickle for WI. My scales are at OH's house and I didn't stay over last night as he wasn't well. Might use the tesco scales (like the boots ones) but then I can't be naked! Haha x

Nightmare! You could always use the tesco ones and take off a clothing allowance?
Nikki-that sounds mad!! No wonder you are sore this morning!!
Do you think ww is working for you? X

I might weigh my clothes before I go!! I'm nervous, because although I feel slimmer, I don't feel lighter. Starting to think I should have taken the bigger number last week :/

Weighed the clothes I will be wearing - 376g, so will take around 0.75lbs off my tesco weight x

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Nightmare! You could always use the tesco ones and take off a clothing allowance?
Nikki-that sounds mad!! No wonder you are sore this morning!!
Do you think ww is working for you? X

I think it is working its just I'm so used to going to the gym 4-5 times a week and with being poorly this is the first week I've worked out 3 times in nearly 6 weeks! So feel a little squishy around the edges. Hoping to get to 126 and a lot more toned by my holiday on the 3rd of June!

downtownsuzie said:

This made me laugh. Can imagine u stripping down in middle of tesco!

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
The caravan sounds great! We have a touring one, but the boys don't like it as they think we're like gypsies! Only one more year and we can go away without no1 son!
Is it weekends that trigger your binges? Is it like a celebration or treat?
I really understand that. For us, it is Friday nights in the pub and winding down.
Do you have anything to aim for? A special occasion or an outfit that you want to look good in?
Going to group is not a bad idea. Have you got a friend that you can take? I go with a friend and we have a real giggle. It is the only evening when I do something for me!
Drinking peppermint tea at the moment. Starting to feel a little better! X

We want a touring caravan, though we would live in it. My oh would live to be a gypsy!

Positives for today.....
1. Our lodger has gone so I didn't have to get dressed before u went to the toilet!
2. I feel a lot better about dieting now
3. Even though u was naughty last night I stayed within my syns!
4. I have a lot of parcels coming today......rest of my materials for my wedding invites, my grazebox, my glossybox aaaaaand my free clothes :)

Those are some very good positives :-D

Positives for today.....
1. Our lodger has gone so I didn't have to get dressed before u went to the toilet!
2. I feel a lot better about dieting now
3. Even though u was naughty last night I stayed within my syns!
4. I have a lot of parcels coming today......rest of my materials for my wedding invites, my grazebox, my glossybox aaaaaand my free clothes :)

Those are some very good positives :-D

Amazing positives! Especially the lodger!

Lol! I let the side down too!! Dd was amazing! I cried at the end! Anyway, hubby picked us up and we went straight to the pub! My poor mum got quite drunk (she's only 17 years older than me, so still in her 50's and quite a party animal!). We came home and then had an impromptu boogie! The children were not amused at our antics!
Needless to say, my head is a little sore this morning :).
As someone (?, sorry!) said earlier, life is for living!
Great idea Vicky. Sometimes having a break is really good. Should take that advice myself! I have ww electronic scales.
Hope that you all had a great evening? Off to have my hair chopped off this morning and then I will be taking it very easy :).

Deb. Your break away sounds wonderful! Are you in a static caravan? X

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That made me LOL!!!!!!!!! I am so happy now! Dont feel so bad about letting the challenge down now!
Glad you enjoyed DD, brilliant wasn't it x

Good luck for WI Annie x
You is well mad Nikki & I have all sorts of images in my head of you dancing around! x
Enjoy your weekend away Deb x
Good positives this morning Vicky & I bet your glad the lodger has gone! Glad you feel better about making the decision of having a break & you never know you may start to lose weight! x

kim63 said:
Good luck for WI Annie x
You is well mad Nikki & I have all sorts of images in my head of you dancing around! x
Enjoy your weekend away Deb x
Good positives this morning Vicky & I bet your glad the lodger has gone! Glad you feel better about making the decision of having a break & you never know you may start to lose weight! x

My OH found my coordination shocking ad says I'll be the one needing dancing lessons :-/ xx

lilprincessvic said:
I'm 10 stone 1 :-(

Hey hun, smile. We are all here to help motivate each other ad we have all struggled recently, probably because we are all so close to target and the last stone to go. *hugs* xxx

Back