Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks for all your support ladies :) I think when not obsessing about it you just lose the weight without thinking about it.

I'll still be here and I'll let you all know this week when my folksy shop is back open for the jewellery.

Me and OH went to see salmon fishing in the Yemen yeterday and went to TGI Fridays, it was such a good day we are doing it all again today. Obviously different film an different place to eat lol xx

Nikki<3 said:
Thanks for all your support ladies :) I think when not obsessing about it you just lose the weight without thinking about it.

I'll still be here and I'll let you all know this week when my folksy shop is back open for the jewellery.

Me and OH went to see salmon fishing in the Yemen yeterday and went to TGI Fridays, it was such a good day we are doing it all again today. Obviously different film an different place to eat lol xx

Sounds a great day. Good luck with it all. It does get to you doesn't it? Am the same. Keep comin in to chat tho x

Right ladies, I am sick of myself and doing everything half heartedly and then moaning.

Decided my new weigh in day will be a Monday. Finding myself slacking over the weekend after doing so well during week. Weigh in used to be a Tuesday. Not sure if it matters but from tom I am starting afresh.
I will weigh in when I get home and put everything else behind me. Will be reading my sw mag tonigt to refresh my brain and will plan meals based on what I have to eat at home.
I will keep up the shred and walking and have to admit I have missed it over the weekend.
Tom is a new day and my first ever day at slimming world. I won't look at calories and will eat what I am allowed. I lost more weight in six weeks the first time round than I have this whole year.
Time to crawl out the self pity hole. Only i can give myself the body I am lookin for.
Kim can I change my wi on here?
Star week due next week but won't let it effect me.
Onwards and upwards ladies x x x

I want to get down to 7 stone 12 pounds but I'd be happy with 8 stone. :) It's hard being a little overweight and petite.. we can't carry extra pounds as well as taller people lol

So true :) I'm hoping to lose 10lbs to get down to 7st12 too, but I'll be happy with 8 stone if I manage to build a bit of muscle in the meanwhile. I'm aiming for 1lb a week which should be doable. I dont have a scales at the moment though so I'm just having to judge in the mirror! No change as of yet :(

debtin said:
Right ladies, I am sick of myself and doing everything half heartedly and then moaning.

Decided my new weigh in day will be a Monday. Finding myself slacking over the weekend after doing so well during week. Weigh in used to be a Tuesday. Not sure if it matters but from tom I am starting afresh.
I will weigh in when I get home and put everything else behind me. Will be reading my sw mag tonigt to refresh my brain and will plan meals based on what I have to eat at home.
I will keep up the shred and walking and have to admit I have missed it over the weekend.
Tom is a new day and my first ever day at slimming world. I won't look at calories and will eat what I am allowed. I lost more weight in six weeks the first time round than I have this whole year.
Time to crawl out the self pity hole. Only i can give myself the body I am lookin for.

Sounds good deb. I have done the same. Started a fresh yesterday morning. Was ok yesterday cept I had a choci cupcake! Gunna be extra good this week as I NEED to get back into the 9s!

Sounds a fab weekend, very jealous. I want to go & see the new Jonnie Depp film where he's a vampire, looks very funny
Glad you're feeling more positive Nikki, will you still WI once a week? x

Well done Deb on making that decision. We all seem to be in the same boat at the moment & cant seem to think how to sort it out.
Start afresh & see how you get on x

So true :) I'm hoping to lose 10lbs to get down to 7st12 too, but I'll be happy with 8 stone if I manage to build a bit of muscle in the meanwhile. I'm aiming for 1lb a week which should be doable. I dont have a scales at the moment though so I'm just having to judge in the mirror! No change as of yet :(

Good luck with your weight loss....we're all a bit slow in that dept at the mo but Im sure we'll get our mojo back soon

Deb....for some reason this stupido site isnt letting me change the signature, so I'll try later. Do you want to do a new weight for tomorrow & ignore the 0.75 gain or do another new weight from tomorrow? x

debtin said:

I find as with most people I eat worse at weekends but my weigh in was Monday's as like most people I started the diet on a Monday, new week fresh start etc!

Then I realised that I weigh in from home I should really have WI when it suits me best which for me is Friday as then I have my naughtiest days Friday and Saturday then calm down a bit for the rest of the week- for me weighing right after the naughtiest days didn't suit, maybe that would suit you better too? Just an idea it's whatever works best for you but I feel less guilty at weekends now knowing that I have all week to eat better before WI! X

I find as with most people I eat worse at weekends but my weigh in was Monday's as like most people I started the diet on a Monday, new week fresh start etc!

Then I realised that I weigh in from home I should really have WI when it suits me best which for me is Friday as then I have my naughtiest days Friday and Saturday then calm down a bit for the rest of the week- for me weighing right after the naughtiest days didn't suit, maybe that would suit you better too? Just an idea it's whatever works best for you but I feel less guilty at weekends now knowing that I have all week to eat better before WI! X

Ditto, thats why I changed to a Friday! x

kim63 said:
Sounds a fab weekend, very jealous. I want to go & see the new Jonnie Depp film where he's a vampire, looks very funny
Glad you're feeling more positive Nikki, will you still WI once a week? x

Well done Deb on making that decision. We all seem to be in the same boat at the moment & cant seem to think how to sort it out.
Start afresh & see how you get on x

Good luck with your weight loss....we're all a bit slow in that dept at the mo but Im sure we'll get our mojo back soon

I think I'll just WI monthly. The whole weekly WI is what throws me off. So my next official WI I'm doing the day I go to France and see just how it compares :) x

Hi Kate. Nice to chat with you again & see you've called target for a while. We're all struggling a bit here & not sure what the answer is really. You've done so well you must be so pleased.
Mmm Devon clotted cream you can't beat it....memories! The Plume always sold luscious real ale as well!
How are you finding maintaining? X

Getting my head around the fact I'm no longer fat is taking more effort than the losing weight.

I know struggling problem, I moved my target down to 8 3 as I wasn't comfortable at 8 13, once I got to 8 8 I just didn't seem able to lose any more weight and so after a discussion with my C I called target 5 lbs early and we're going to see how I go, if lose more we'll lower it, if I struggle to stay here then we'll increase it. I had started to put too much pressure on myself to lose the weight I was in danger of it making me ill. Plus I know where I'd like my BMI to be, but it doesn't mean there'd be clothes to fit me at that size.

It must be 13 years since I last went to the plume just before my brother left the marines.

Tiphareth said:
Getting my head around the fact I'm no longer fat is taking more effort than the losing weight.

I know how you feel my oh keeps telling me I am thin but when. I look in mirror I look exactly the same!

I think I'll just WI monthly. The whole weekly WI is what throws me off. So my next official WI I'm doing the day I go to France and see just how it compares :) x

Good luck with resisting the scales for a month! x

I know struggling problem, I moved my target down to 8 3 as I wasn't comfortable at 8 13, once I got to 8 8 I just didn't seem able to lose any more weight and so after a discussion with my C I called target 5 lbs early and we're going to see how I go, if lose more we'll lower it, if I struggle to stay here then we'll increase it. I had started to put too much pressure on myself to lose the weight I was in danger of it making me ill. Plus I know where I'd like my BMI to be, but it doesn't mean there'd be clothes to fit me at that size.

It must be 13 years since I last went to the plume just before my brother left the marines.

Are you not happy with the weight you are now then Kate?
My DH is still in the Marines & I wander if they ever knew each other as we cant seem to go anywhere without him knowing somebody & it can be anywhere in the world, not just the UK lol! x

Tiphareth said:

Agree with this completely! I've put myself under a stupid amount of pressure. But I'm trying to stop that now!
It really does take a long time to get used to changes in your body and shape. Part of me acknowledges that I am quite small now, but there is still the desire to get even smaller!
I can't help but compare myself to others! For goodness sake :). X

Quick question. We've been bought some Ikea giftcards to buy some furniture with, but we can't use them online and we live about 3 hours from the nearest one! Would anyone be interested in them? There are 3 of them, each with £30 on. They're on eBay, but thought I'd ask, just in case. We're only going to use the money to buy Ikea things online - how ridiculous that you can't use giftcards to buy on the website!

Welcome to our new ladies x

It says on the website "• The card(s) cannot be used towards purchases in the IKEA Restaurant, Sweden Shop, Bistro or Shop Online."

Wish we'd known, we'd have asked for the money instead! Or at least giftcards for a different shop!

Quick question. We've been bought some Ikea giftcards to buy some furniture with, but we can't use them online and we live about 3 hours from the nearest one! Would anyone be interested in them? There are 3 of them, each with £30 on. They're on eBay, but thought I'd ask, just in case. We're only going to use the money to buy Ikea things online - how ridiculous that you can't use giftcards to buy on the website!

Welcome to our new ladies x

Could you not make a day of it or stay overnight & go to an Ikea shop. I would help out but have a houseful of furniture etc already. Hope you get it sorted x

We can't afford the petrol, it's at least 3 hours away :( Neither of us drive, so we have to rely on people that can take us.

Back