Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

That's so stupid of them, silly ikea! I love ikea and there's one nearby if I had spare cash I would have bought them from you, they should go
Well on eBay though vouchers are pretty popular on there. X

Could you not make a day of it or stay overnight & go to an Ikea shop. I would help out but have a houseful of furniture etc already. Hope you get it sorted x

Reminds me of my one and only trip to Ikea, I thought I was going to be there all night.......... I couldn't find the exit, haven't dared to go back.

Tiphareth said:
Reminds me of my one and only trip to Ikea, I thought I was going to be there all night.......... I couldn't find the exit, haven't dared to go back.

I don't know how it passed fire safety. I live near one so have been many a times but still couldn't show you the way out if I had to!

I have been tracking calories for yesterday and today and I have realised that I don't eat anywhere near as much as I should on a Sunday! I do 30 mins Zumba on a morning n usually have some fruit for breaki but today I had a pancake then don't eat until my in laws Sunday lunch which is a massive plateful but when I have worked out my calories for today I have only used 715!! That is ridiculously low. No wonder I can never go to the loo on a Monday. So that said I am currently making some sw chips and some curry mayflower curry sauce to eat while the voice is on x

lilprincessvic said:
I have been tracking calories for yesterday and today and I have realised that I don't eat anywhere near as much as I should on a Sunday! I do 30 mins Zumba on a morning n usually have some fruit for breaki but today I had a pancake then don't eat until my in laws Sunday lunch which is a massive plateful but when I have worked out my calories for today I have only used 715!! That is ridiculously low. No wonder I can never go to the loo on a Monday. So that said I am currently making some sw chips and some curry mayflower curry sauce to eat while the voice is on x

Eek get eating missus! ;-) ooh chips and curry sauce sounds so good right now, totally my chat today! Could literally just eat constantly damn totm makes me soooo hungry! X

Not liking the tall blond bloke on The Voice....didn't sophistication talking & there's something creepy about him....hope he goes! X

Mine is when i'm ovulating.
I've had a massive plate of sw chips n curry sauce n my flapjack from my grazebox. Gunna do day 3 of shred when my boy goes to bed too x

Nikki<3 said:
Thanks for all your support ladies :) I think when not obsessing about it you just lose the weight without thinking about it.

I'll still be here and I'll let you all know this week when my folksy shop is back open for the jewellery.

Me and OH went to see salmon fishing in the Yemen yeterday and went to TGI Fridays, it was such a good day we are doing it all again today. Obviously different film an different place to eat lol xx

Sounds lovely

debtin said:
Right ladies, I am sick of myself and doing everything half heartedly and then moaning.

Decided my new weigh in day will be a Monday. Finding myself slacking over the weekend after doing so well during week. Weigh in used to be a Tuesday. Not sure if it matters but from tom I am starting afresh.
I will weigh in when I get home and put everything else behind me. Will be reading my sw mag tonigt to refresh my brain and will plan meals based on what I have to eat at home.
I will keep up the shred and walking and have to admit I have missed it over the weekend.
Tom is a new day and my first ever day at slimming world. I won't look at calories and will eat what I am allowed. I lost more weight in six weeks the first time round than I have this whole year.
Time to crawl out the self pity hole. Only i can give myself the body I am lookin for.
Kim can I change my wi on here?
Star week due next week but won't let it effect me.
Onwards and upwards ladies x x x

Good luck sometimes we all need to start afresh

Dohnuts said:
So true :) I'm hoping to lose 10lbs to get down to 7st12 too, but I'll be happy with 8 stone if I manage to build a bit of muscle in the meanwhile. I'm aiming for 1lb a week which should be doable. I dont have a scales at the moment though so I'm just having to judge in the mirror! No change as of yet :(

You have to change your profile pic! I'm craving Krispy Kreme :(

icklerockchick said:
I find as with most people I eat worse at weekends but my weigh in was Monday's as like most people I started the diet on a Monday, new week fresh start etc!

Then I realised that I weigh in from home I should really have WI when it suits me best which for me is Friday as then I have my naughtiest days Friday and Saturday then calm down a bit for the rest of the week- for me weighing right after the naughtiest days didn't suit, maybe that would suit you better too? Just an idea it's whatever works best for you but I feel less guilty at weekends now knowing that I have all week to eat better before WI! X

I WI on a Tuesday. Personally I find if I use a lot of syns in the first few days I want to use even more and sometimes I struggle to stay within range. If in good the first couple of days I find it much easier.

downtownsuzie said:
Quick question. We've been bought some Ikea giftcards to buy some furniture with, but we can't use them online and we live about 3 hours from the nearest one! Would anyone be interested in them? There are 3 of them, each with £30 on. They're on eBay, but thought I'd ask, just in case. We're only going to use the money to buy Ikea things online - how ridiculous that you can't use giftcards to buy on the website!

Welcome to our new ladies x

Most places do this I had the same problem with boots and mother are when my DS was born

Well the party went really well. I can finally chill!
Here's a cheeky picture of the birthday boy.
Don't think I can resist the birthday cake though:(

Attachments

• image-3238982875.jpg
    image-3238982875.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 33
Geobar said:

Aww his outfit is so cute did he enjoy his party? X

lilprincessvic said:
He looks very happy that your taking a pic of him lol. He's clothes are adorable!

icklerockchick said:
Aww his outfit is so cute did he enjoy his party? X

I loved the outfit! He really enjoyed his party and he's been a happy little boy all day thankfully. I did think that after the excitement of the party he might have been a little grumpy but he's been wonderful.

Geobar said:

Ah brilliant and gorgeous boy. You need to have little bit of your sons first birthday cake. Won't do you any harm. Glad it went well, I dread to think the effort involved when they get older. I had teddy bears picnic for my little one and phew.....harder than the labour ha

lilprincessvic said:
Sounds good deb. I have done the same. Started a fresh yesterday morning. Was ok yesterday cept I had a choci cupcake! Gunna be extra good this week as I NEED to get back into the 9s!

I just need to try to be 100% on plan without gettin caught up in it too much. Will keep shredding, how are you finding it?

debtin said:
I just need to try to be 100% on plan without gettin caught up in it too much. Will keep shredding, how are you finding it?

Good, just done day 3 of level 2 with my boy :) getting a lot easier and my stomach is feeling good, still has a layer of fat over it :)

kim63 said:
Deb....for some reason this stupido site isnt letting me change the signature, so I'll try later. Do you want to do a new weight for tomorrow & ignore the 0.75 gain or do another new weight from tomorrow? x

THanks Kim. MMmmm what would normally happen? Think its best to do weigh in tom as my official starting weight. Not lookin forward to it after a greedy weekend and know it can take til next week to catch up on me but rather just wipe slate clean and go from there.
The reason I changed from Tuesday to Friday weigh in was same reason as you ladies. To give me more time to claw the weekend back but its not working.am eating fairly ok after weigh in then gradually it gets worse and lasts til Monday morn. Hope it has effect on me. Thanks ladies x

Back