Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

lilprincessvic said:
Good, just done day 3 of level 2 with my boy :) getting a lot easier and my stomach is feeling good, still has a layer of fat over it :)

Ha! That's where I carry my fat.....around my middle! I'm quite happy with everything else as I feel in proportion, but this darn belly fat is always the last to go! X

kim63 said:
Ha! That's where I carry my fat.....around my middle! I'm quite happy with everything else as I feel in proportion, but this darn belly fat is always the last to go! X

Well I've never got small before. I've always been big so guess i'm the same lol. My waist is now quite small n my hips are always gunna be big but there's no fat on them. I've always had scrawny arms n don't have a bum so maybe I will never have a flat tum lol x

debtin said:
THanks Kim. MMmmm what would normally happen? Think its best to do weigh in tom as my official starting weight. Not lookin forward to it after a greedy weekend and know it can take til next week to catch up on me but rather just wipe slate clean and go from there.
The reason I changed from Tuesday to Friday weigh in was same reason as you ladies. To give me more time to claw the weekend back but its not working.am eating fairly ok after weigh in then gradually it gets worse and lasts til Monday morn. Hope it has effect on me. Thanks ladies x

Tomorrow is the start of a fresh new challenge for you Deb & we're here to support you. WI first thing, toileted & naked so you get a true reading & go from there. Why don't you post your daily meal plan so we can check for you that you're on track.....come on girls we can do it!
I've got 3 months to shift this last stone so really need to knuckle down & stop these weekend naughties! I do think it will get better as DH has his ride early July & will be doing his long training rides at the weekend so the drinking will be stopping as I don't want to be Billy no mates & drink on my own! In fact I would really like to be near target by then as I'll be support crew for him in a motorhome & can't see us eating SW food somehow! X

lilprincessvic said:
Well I've never got small before. I've always been big so guess i'm the same lol. My waist is now quite small n my hips are always gunna be big but there's no fat on them. I've always had scrawny arms n don't have a bum so maybe I will never have a flat tum lol x

Think Im with you there.....I'll never have a sixpack! X

kim63 said:
Tomorrow is the start of a fresh new challenge for you Deb & we're here to support you. WI first thing, toileted & naked so you get a true reading & go from there. Why don't you post your daily meal plan so we can check for you that you're on track.....come on girls we can do it!
I've got 3 months to shift this last stone so really need to knuckle down & stop these weekend naughties! I do think it will get better as DH has his ride early July & will be doing his long training rides at the weekend so the drinking will be stopping as I don't want to be Billy no mates & drink on my own! In fact I would really like to be near target by then as I'll be support crew for him in a motorhome & can't see us eating SW food somehow! X

Kim your so inspirational!
We all need a massive kick up the bum. I have started again yesterday, debs tomorrow!
I NEED to be skinny for summer....I wanna be hot in shorts :) if we ever get a summer lol

Annie.... When you come to Nottingham use them in our ikea?! Xxx

lilprincessvic said:
Kim your so inspirational!
We all need a massive kick up the bum. I have started again yesterday, debs tomorrow!
I NEED to be skinny for summer....I wanna be hot in shorts :) if we ever get a summer lol

Ha you're too kind!
Yes your right Vicky we do need a great big kick up the jacksee! I won't be drinking this weekend as my mums down & she doesn't drink, so no drinkies no munchies!
If you don't mind, I'm going to post my daily meal plans for you to all look at....could you all scrutinize & see if I'm doing ok? I think I am but there maybe something I'm over looking.....thanks in advance girls & I'm happy if anyone else wants to join me in this & maybe we can get out of this yo-yo slow weightloss! X

Feeling rather proud I was really munchy today and had already had 2 bowls of dinner. Did 2 days of shred, then hadn't done it since Thursday as totm came and felt horrible! Was putting it off until tomorrow but to avoid the snacking I just went and did the shred instead! Most unlike me and feeling quite smug now haha! :) x

icklerockchick said:
Feeling rather proud I was really munchy today and had already had 2 bowls of dinner. Did 2 days of shred, then hadn't done it since Thursday as totm came and felt horrible! Was putting it off until tomorrow but to avoid the snacking I just went and did the shred instead! Most unlike me and feeling quite smug now haha! :) x

So you should be! Exercise always curbs my hunger so next time I get a case of the munchies I should jump on my exercise bike! X

icklerockchick said:

That is good. Apparently doing everyone when it's * week Burns loads more calories than normal so well done!

I don't know how it passed fire safety. I live near one so have been many a times but still couldn't show you the way out if I had to!

Is that the one in Birstall? That was the place of my nightmare, I work the otherside of the motorway to where your location.

Good luck with resisting the scales for a month! x

Are you not happy with the weight you are now then Kate?
My DH is still in the Marines & I wander if they ever knew each other as we cant seem to go anywhere without him knowing somebody & it can be anywhere in the world, not just the UK lol! x

Worse mistake he ever made coming out.

He was in 42 Commando, was an Engineer based at Stonehouse and also worked in the stores before being transferred to Arbroath. It was after one of his trips to Norway that I was introduced to Baileys and got a shock in a pub to find it wasn't served in half pint glasses, this is also what lead to the start of my weight gain.

Don't think I'll ever be happy with my weight, I keep comparing myself to others (insert skinny celebrity of your choice) and thinking I can get as low, but I need to stop this thinking and accept myself as I am, after all I can't afford to go designer for small sized clothes if I want to spend all my money on belly dance costumes.

Tiphareth said:
Worse mistake he ever made coming out.

He was in 42 Commando, was an Engineer based at Stonehouse and also worked in the stores before being transferred to Arbroath. It was after one of his trips to Norway that I was introduced to Baileys and got a shock in a pub to find it wasn't served in half pint glasses, this is also what lead to the start of my weight gain.

Don't think I'll ever be happy with my weight, I keep comparing myself to others (insert skinny celebrity of your choice) and thinking I can get as low, but I need to stop this thinking and accept myself as I am, after all I can't afford to go designer for small sized clothes if I want to spend all my money on belly dance costumes.

Small world as my DH left Stonehouse 11yrs ago & before that was in Arbroath! Didn't the lads drink vodka & baileys mixed in Norway as it was so cheap!
You must be very slim now at your weight & doesn't belly dancing keep you trim? We're never happy are we?! X

Small world as my DH left Stonehouse 11yrs ago & before that was in Arbroath! Didn't the lads drink vodka & baileys mixed in Norway as it was so cheap!
You must be very slim now at your weight & doesn't belly dancing keep you trim? We're never happy are we?! X

It is small, you'll have to see if he remembers someone nicknamed Troll. I don't remember him telling me about mixing it with vodka, but definitley it being so cheap.

I'm a size 6-8 now, so yes I guess I'm small, the dancing does help, especially with the thought of skimpy costumes.

Tiphareth said:
It is small, you'll have to see if he remembers someone nicknamed Troll. I don't remember him telling me about mixing it with vodka, but definitley it being so cheap.

I'm a size 6-8 now, so yes I guess I'm small, the dancing does help, especially with the thought of skimpy costumes.

Ill ask him about your brother.
Wow a size 6-8 is tiny & you surely don't want to lose anymore!? X

Ill ask him about your brother.
Wow a size 6-8 is tiny & you surely don't want to lose anymore!? X

That's why I've been having words with myself. My brain keeps thinking about vanity sizing and is convinced that's the equivalent of a size 12 really, I just wish I still had my original size 10 wedding dress from the early 90's to try on so I could check for definite.

Nikki, we can't really wait til then hun, we need to buy furniture with it. Good idea though,and now I know where I'm dragging Adam, haha!!

Hospital day today - exciteddd!

Back