Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

vodka and baileys is lethal xD but lush mmm

And another grey and dull day to start the week with!
Walked in this morning. Had to carry in my laptop, so slightly slower this morning - felt like it weighed a ton by the time that I got here.
Walking to the dentists this evening and then will take the dog out for a ramble - definitely have got my body magic in today!

Really looking forward to our trip away - it will be nice to take a slow drive down to Devon on Friday, although if the weather doesnt change, we wont be stopping off like we usually do. Hope that you all have a happy day! x

Flipping' beautiful morning here - definitely no coat weather! Wasn't annoyed in the slightest when my alarm went off as the sun was streaming through my curtains!

Swimming with the kids second lesson so should get a bit of a workout, but having a rest day from running.

Hope you all have a lovely day! What's for tea? X

kim63 said:
Tomorrow is the start of a fresh new challenge for you Deb & we're here to support you. WI first thing, toileted & naked so you get a true reading & go from there. Why don't you post your daily meal plan so we can check for you that you're on track.....come on girls we can do it!
I've got 3 months to shift this last stone so really need to knuckle down & stop these weekend naughties! I do think it will get better as DH has his ride early July & will be doing his long training rides at the weekend so the drinking will be stopping as I don't want to be Billy no mates & drink on my own! In fact I would really like to be near target by then as I'll be support crew for him in a motorhome & can't see us eating SW food somehow! X

Morning Kim..I can't do a true weigh in reading cos am not home til nearer lunchtime but would be able to next Monday. Do you think I should wait til tom morn so I get true reading or will it matter?
3 months is a great time, almost 1lb per week. You can do it x

I have swapped to true readings debs. Measuring on a morning now :)

It's glorious here too got one of my new maxi dresses on :)

Fish in sauce with mash n veg for me tonight :)

Nikki, we can't really wait til then hun, we need to buy furniture with it. Good idea though,and now I know where I'm dragging Adam, haha!!

Hospital day today - exciteddd!

let us know how you get on! x

And another grey and dull day to start the week with!
Walked in this morning. Had to carry in my laptop, so slightly slower this morning - felt like it weighed a ton by the time that I got here.
Walking to the dentists this evening and then will take the dog out for a ramble - definitely have got my body magic in today!

Really looking forward to our trip away - it will be nice to take a slow drive down to Devon on Friday, although if the weather doesnt change, we wont be stopping off like we usually do. Hope that you all have a happy day! x

Fingers crossed the weather holds up for the wedding.....unfortunately it always seems to rain in Devon as you must know if you've lived there! x

Flipping' beautiful morning here - definitely no coat weather! Wasn't annoyed in the slightest when my alarm went off as the sun was streaming through my curtains!

Swimming with the kids second lesson so should get a bit of a workout, but having a rest day from running.

Hope you all have a lovely day! What's for tea? X

Twice baked potato for dinner today as still on green, will post my food plan for today so everyone can comment what they think of it & if I can improve in anyway! x

Morning Kim..I can't do a true weigh in reading cos am not home til nearer lunchtime but would be able to next Monday. Do you think I should wait til tom morn so I get true reading or will it matter?
3 months is a great time, almost 1lb per week. You can do it x

Up to you really, but I think if it was me I would WI tomorrow morning & then go from Mondays from then on. If you think it will help curb your munchies over the weekend, it should help you x

I have swapped to true readings debs. Measuring on a morning now :)

It's glorious here too got one of my new maxi dresses on :)

Fish in sauce with mash n veg for me tonight :)

Its blowing a hoolie down here but at least its not raining - yet! Im still wearing winter clothes! x

kim63 said:
let us know how you get on! x

Fingers crossed the weather holds up for the wedding.....unfortunately it always seems to rain in Devon as you must know if you've lived there! x

Twice baked potato for dinner today as still on green, will post my food plan for today so everyone can comment what they think of it & if I can improve in anyway! x

Up to you really, but I think if it was me I would WI tomorrow morning & then go from Mondays from then on. If you think it will help curb your munchies over the weekend, it should help you x

Its blowing a hoolie down here but at least its not raining - yet! Im still wearing winter clothes! x

Good plan Kim. Ended up with horrible toast for breakfast which wasn't wholemeal as still at caravan. Will stay on track as much as I can til I get home and organised. Looking forward to it. Feel sluggish but positive.
Lookin forward to your meal plans its good to see what everyone else does.
Have a sw mag that I got while back, going to read it now to refresh my brain.
Have good day everyone x

OK, this is my food plan for today, a Green day. Can you see if its alright & be honest!

Breakfast.......0% Greek Yogurt, berries & banana
Lunch.....homemade superfree soup
Dinner.....twice baked potato & baked beans. The potato will be mashed with light phili cheese, LF cheese, tomatoes & red onion

HexA... ss milk & phili
HexA...45g LF cheese
HexB...2 Alpen Lights
HexB...2 ryvita

Syns...Snack mars bar (8) & Choc phili (4) = 12.....subject to change!

Snacks....fruit

Sounds good Kim, esp the potato. I do like green days and must get stocked up on cereal bars. Lookin good tho, enjoy it
How do you make your soup? Is it the one from here?

Sounds good Kim, esp the potato. I do like green days and must get stocked up on cereal bars. Lookin good tho, enjoy it
How do you make your soup? Is it the one from here?

Soup is really easy & I just tend to use any leftover veg from the fridge, but its normally....

Onions, leeks, carrots, BNS, broccoli, celery & 2 veggie stock cubes......stir fry it all up in a big pot with some fry light to caramalise, add hot water, cook til tender & then whizz til smooth. I dont add potato as it means I can have it on all plans x

Think I will make some soup today too so cheap and easy. It will use up the random veg that's about. Love how you can stick almost anything into soup :-D

Will have a cheese toasty with it I think yum! :)

Menu looks good Kim how are you liking green days? X

kim63 said:
OK, this is my food plan for today, a Green day. Can you see if its alright & be honest!

Breakfast.......0% Greek Yogurt, berries & banana
Lunch.....homemade superfree soup
Dinner.....twice baked potato & baked beans. The potato will be mashed with light phili cheese, LF cheese, tomatoes & red onion

HexA... ss milk & phili
HexA...45g LF cheese
HexB...2 Alpen Lights
HexB...2 ryvita

Syns...Snack mars bar (8) & Choc phili (4) = 12.....subject to change!

Snacks....fruit

Your menu looks fab! I always avoid green days as pasta really doesn't agree with me but this is a fab menu - think I'll give some days a try. This is a stupid question but how long do u bake sweet potatoes for? X

Think I will make some soup today too so cheap and easy. It will use up the random veg that's about. Love how you can stick almost anything into soup :-D

Will have a cheese toasty with it I think yum! :)

Menu looks good Kim how are you liking green days? X

Am enjoying them as used to be a veggie many moons ago & its nice having a rest from meat. I tend to mix my weeks up so makes a nice change sticking to one plan x

Your menu looks fab! I always avoid green days as pasta really doesn't agree with me but this is a fab menu - think I'll give some days a try. This is a stupid question but how long do u bake sweet potatoes for? X

Thanks Emma, you should try some Green days as you dont have to have pasta all the time
Would think about the same time as a normal potato...stick into an oven for an hour, stick a knife into it & see if its cooked! x

Hey peeps!

I'm up bright and early at the airport (it's 4.00 am here) as off to Chicago for my last stop and then home on Thursday.... San Fran was fab - really loved it and told my oh I was going to move ;) food hasn't been great but yesterday I was staying in a gorgeous hotel and it was connected to a huge gym. I ran 4 miles in the morning to golden gate bridge before I checked in, then hit the shops for a good few hours and then went to the gym and worked out for nearly 2 hours!! Was absolutely pooped by the end of it but was determined not to sit around eating crap and had succumbed to pancakes for breakfast so needed some serious body magic!

Lots to catch up on here - sounds like more people r going to go it alone. I'm thinking of doing the same so will be good to see how everyone does!

Kim - loved the motivational message last night. I've got six weeks til hols. Would love to get rid of half a stone :) xx

Hey peeps!

I'm up bright and early at the airport (it's 4.00 am here) as off to Chicago for my last stop and then home on Thursday.... San Fran was fab - really loved it and told my oh I was going to move ;) food hasn't been great but yesterday I was staying in a gorgeous hotel and it was connected to a huge gym. I ran 4 miles in the morning to golden gate bridge before I checked in, then hit the shops for a good few hours and then went to the gym and worked out for nearly 2 hours!! Was absolutely pooped by the end of it but was determined not to sit around eating crap and had succumbed to pancakes for breakfast so needed some serious body magic!

Lots to catch up on here - sounds like more people r going to go it alone. I'm thinking of doing the same so will be good to see how everyone does!

Kim - loved the motivational message last night. I've got six weeks til hols. Would love to get rid of half a stone :) xx

Sounds as tho you're having a fabulous time & sounds all very exciting....anything is better than here with the miserable weather!
I can imagine it must be very hard to resist all the lovely food, especially in a hotel where all the food is cooked for you, but well done on all the exercise! x
I manage very well on my own as didn't really enjoy classes & get all the inspiration I need on here! x

Soup is simmering away do rather than sit on my bum waiting on it I shall do the shred! :) x

Woop well done Laura. Im going to do day 4 when I get home I think. My son enjoyed doing it so much last night he wants to do it again :)

Stressful day at work today but the sun is shining and i finish in half hour!

lilprincessvic said:
Woop well done Laura. Im going to do day 4 when I get home I think. My son enjoyed doing it so much last night he wants to do it again :)

Stressful day at work today but the sun is shining and i finish in half hour!

Aww how cute you have a workout buddy :)

Sun shining? It's absolutely freezing here I had to have a hot choc when I got back from my walk I was frozen even though I was all wrapped up! X

Back