Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi everyone :)

Well I have another lonely week, OH is away alll week and so tonight is a typical "all by my selllllffff" night in. but on a bright note I couldnt help but come and tell you my inch loss!

So my waist is now 26.5in from 27, my thighs have lost 1.5in EACH, my chest....my bra line thankfully not my actual chest, has lost 1.5 in. Hips have stayed the same and then I always measure just below my belly button because thats my "bloat spot" and a whopping 2in gone! So chuffed because even though my weight fluctuates by 7lb from 1 day to the next, it goes to show that exercising and eating what I like I am actually losing inches!

I missed talking to you all soooo much his weekend!

xx

Well I have another lonely week, OH is away alll week and so tonight is a typical "all by my selllllffff" night in. but on a bright note I couldnt help but come and tell you my inch loss!

So my waist is now 26.5in from 27, my thighs have lost 1.5in EACH, my chest....my bra line thankfully not my actual chest, has lost 1.5 in. Hips have stayed the same and then I always measure just below my belly button because thats my "bloat spot" and a whopping 2in gone! So chuffed because even though my weight fluctuates by 7lb from 1 day to the next, it goes to show that exercising and eating what I like I am actually losing inches!

xx

Whoopadeedoo Mrs! Thats a brilliant inch loss & you're right it just goes to show that the dreaded scales should be BANNED!!!
How are you getting on off plan?
Miss you on here too, so there is no reason why you cant come & chat now is there, as half the time in fact most of the time we dont talk about weight.....I must admit I'd rather not talk about it lol! x

Nikki<3 said:

xx

Wow good for you, that is amazing!!! You must be chuffed to bits. Over how long a period is that? Your thighs must be teeny Weeny and your waist certainly is. Fab stuff x

It is small, you'll have to see if he remembers someone nicknamed Troll. I don't remember him telling me about mixing it with vodka, but definitley it being so cheap.

I'm a size 6-8 now, so yes I guess I'm small, the dancing does help, especially with the thought of skimpy costumes.

Just checked with DH, but he cant recall your brother
Also, it wasn't baileys & vodka it was Baileys & Tia Maria.......yummy! x

I'm new to this thread, I'm currently at target well my target is 9 and I was 9 stone 1/2 lb last week, I really want to get below 9 stone though, I don't know whether I'll be happy at around 8 stone 12 or if I'll change my target to 8 1/2 but I def want to get into the 8's. Expecting a gain or maintain this week though as just started the 30 day shred so although I have been 100% on plan I'm expecting water retention, would be great if I did loose though.

Can I just ask though, how tall are you all and how far into the 8's do you want to be?

I'm 5 ft 3 and a half (to be exact lol) and currently fit into size 8's, I don't want to go down a size, but I do still have a bit of a tummy I'm not happy with, which is why I'm doing the shred, hoping it will tone me up :) I haven't told anyone I'm considering loosing a little more weight though as I know people will kick off, my mum and a lot of other people think I'll be too skinny if I loose anymore... (that's why I'm just curious about other people's heights)

kim63 said:
Just checked with DH, but he cant recall your brother
Also, it wasn't baileys & vodka it was Baileys & Tia Maria.......yummy! x

There are alot of them there, and it would have been too spooky if he did.

Now tia maria and baileys sound like something he would have introduced me to and I love it, it's nice with amaretto too.

donna88 said:

I'm new to this thread, I'm currently at target well my target is 9 and I was 9 stone 1/2 lb last week, I really want to get below 9 stone though, I don't know whether I'll be happy at around 8 stone 12 or if I'll change my target to 8 1/2 but I def want to get into the 8's. Expecting a gain or maintain this week though as just started the 30 day shred so although I have been 100% on plan I'm expecting water retention, would be great if I did loose though.

Can I just ask though, how tall are you all and how far into the 8's do you want to be?

I'm 5 ft 3 and a half (to be exact lol) and currently fit into size 8's, I don't want to go down a size, but I do still have a bit of a tummy I'm not happy with, which is why I'm doing the shred, hoping it will tone me up :) I haven't told anyone I'm considering loosing a little more weight though as I know people will kick off, my mum and a lot of other people think I'll be too skinny if I loose anymore... (that's why I'm just curious about other people's heights)

I'm 5 2, really I am honest........

I'm currently about 8 8 and was trying to get to 8 3, but currently coming to terms with the fact I may not need to lose anymore.

I've just started with the shred and have been running for about 7 Weeks. So trying to tone up rather than lose. I had several people say I shouldn't lose more as well.

Whoopadeedoo Mrs! Thats a brilliant inch loss & you're right it just goes to show that the dreaded scales should be BANNED!!!
How are you getting on off plan?
Miss you on here too, so there is no reason why you cant come & chat now is there, as half the time in fact most of the time we dont talk about weight.....I must admit I'd rather not talk about it lol! x

Well I have totally been off plan but at the the same time I know that I will be good Tues, Weds, and then i'm off out either Thurs OR Fri and then out Sun, so technically I know I will balancing it all out. I've followed my fluctuations for ages now and so I know that a temporary 4/5lb gain is exactly that TEMPORARY! lol. Really excited and yes I wanted to be a 119er for my holiday in June BUT i'm happy to take the slow route and enjoy my twenties :)

I'm sticking around for all the chatter :D

xx

Wow good for you, that is amazing!!! You must be chuffed to bits. Over how long a period is that? Your thighs must be teeny Weeny and your waist certainly is. Fab stuff x

I think it was over about 1 month hun. My weight fluctuates soooo much and so now my inch loss and fat % is more important xx

Yaaaaaawn....instead of doing say 4 I had a nap.....for 2 hours lol oops. guess I needed it.

Nikki your measurements are amaZing. I may take mine. I really need to lose some from my thighs and tum but think a lot of it is skin :-(

Yaaaaaawn....instead of doing say 4 I had a nap.....for 2 hours lol oops. guess I needed it.

Nikki your measurements are amaZing. I may take mine. I really need to lose some from my thighs and tum but think a lot of it is skin :-(

Hey sweetie. Why dont you try doing lost of core/strength exercises? I always moan to OH about the old back fat and everything else but I have been able to get them down. I have a 8 kg kettlebell at the gym which i use and do loooads of exercise with and it seems to work wonders without even knowing it!

xx

Nikki<3 said:
Hey sweetie. Why dont you try doing lost of core/strength exercises? I always moan to OH about the old back fat and everything else but I have been able to get them down. I have a 8 kg kettlebell at the gym which i use and do loooads of exercise with and it seems to work wonders without even knowing it!

xx

Oooo I have a kettlebell I think (hope we didn't throw it out when we moved) I might add to kettlebell exercises.

I've got to day 4 on level 2, gunna do it when my son goes to bed so gunna finish that but then may start the kettleworx stuff again.

Your doing so well Nikki glad your coming to terms with it more. I get mad if I only lose a 1lb a week when really I should be glad that owt is coming off now i'm this small (by partner says anyways) I just miss my massive losses!

I think I'm just going to see how I go with the shred, if my target stays at 9 stone, I will want to be at the bottom end of my range, if I find I'm loosing the weight quite easily then I will change it to 8 and a half stone. I just don't want to loose more weight and then find if I have the odd naughty day it just piles back on because I'm maintaining a weight that's a bit too low for me

Oooo I have a kettlebell I think (hope we didn't throw it out when we moved) I might add to kettlebell exercises.

I've got to day 4 on level 2, gunna do it when my son goes to bed so gunna finish that but then may start the kettleworx stuff again.

Your doing so well Nikki glad your coming to terms with it more. I get mad if I only lose a 1lb a week when really I should be glad that owt is coming off now i'm this small (by partner says anyways) I just miss my massive losses!

Do you know, I always feel big. I think mentally I will for a long while but I also have seen my body in so many different ways recently and I know that my body is HOT (lol) at around 9st 4 and I know I can get there so easily but because I know I can get there so easily it kind of make me always think "well another off plan day is ok" lol.

---

This weekend I was out with OH we went on a real "first date style" weekend and it was 4pm on Saturday and OH went to the toilet in Whetherspoons and there were a group of women sat to my right...they asked if I'd look after there wine.... I said yes....they came back and proceeded to tell me that they were out on a divorce night out and told me never to get married...until the met OH lol then they went out to say to my OH "Nikki is soooo attractive, do not lose her, she is an absolutley stunning gorgeous girl" if I wasnt embarrassed enough on Saturday....we went to Nandos on Sunday, I'm stood in the que alone ordering in food and a bloke taps me on my shoulder "I just wanted to say you are possibly one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life, I was just telling my wife about you and how your stood there with no confidence when you of all people should have all the confidence in the world" wife turns around "you really are stunning babe, you should be stood here proud and confident" now this has NEVER happened before and so I was sooo happy when it i did, I just floated on my own bubble lol

xxx

:eek: OMG I've done it...I have signed up for an OU degree!!!

lilprincessvic said:
Oooo add me lilprincessvic I have done the same. Turns out I don't eat nowhere near as much!

I've never added anyone so might be quicker for you to add me Geobar83. I'll have a look in a few minutes and figure it out

lilprincessvic said:
yeeey wha u doing? I'm doing an ou degree in maths and it's learning x

English lit and lan!! Soooo exciting!! Xx

Back