Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Well my plan to start afresh today didn't happen. Decided to polish off that last glass wine that was lurking and to eat chocolate buttons that were also lurking. All in all had great weekend with my boys, felt huge but that's ok now. Ate far too much and drank three bottles wine.
Know it will catch up on me BUT went to aldi and got some food for my fresh start. Also prepared my salad for tom lunch. Ready to rock and will weigh in first thing. Not sure if weigh day should be Monday or Tuesday....think mon will suit me better so even tho its day behind that's fine
Lookin forward to it.....does anyone know syns value of whole pack of aldi cous cous? Asked in syns section but no one replied yet
Night all x

debtin said:
2hr nap with the little one about...you are lucky. How old is wee one? You keep me going...once my little one is sleeping I want to do nothing then remember folk like you who just get on with it x

He's 8 so not really that lil. He was unfortunately on the xbox the whole time lol x

lilprincessvic said:
He's 8 so not really that lil. He was unfortunately on the xbox the whole time lol x

Haha bet he was. Guess I have loads look forward to. Is he your only child?

debtin said:
Well my plan to start afresh today didn't happen. Decided to polish off that last glass wine that was lurking and to eat chocolate buttons that were also lurking. All in all had great weekend with my boys, felt huge but that's ok now. Ate far too much and drank three bottles wine.
Know it will catch up on me BUT went to aldi and got some food for my fresh start. Also prepared my salad for tom lunch. Ready to rock and will weigh in first thing. Not sure if weigh day should be Monday or Tuesday....think mon will suit me better so even tho its day behind that's fine
Lookin forward to it.....does anyone know syns value of whole pack of aldi cous cous? Asked in syns section but no one replied yet
Night all x

Ermintrude answered my syns question....one syn wohoo

New weigh in weight....8st 12.
Plan for today: muller light with pineapple for breakfast.
Tikka flavored chicken salad for lunch
Spag bol for dinner
Healthy extras..harvest morn cereal bars from aldi, less than 70 cals, semi skimmed milk for coffee
Plan to do shred or walk or both

debtin said:
Haha bet he was. Guess I have loads look forward to. Is he your only child?

At the moment Yer. He's actually my step son (my oh would be in jail if he was mine lol) but I think of him as my own. Me n my oh have been trying for 2 years so will hopefully have another soon!

Ooh lots of exciting things on here today!

That's great your zumbathon is all organised Vicky!

Nikki well done for deciding what you want to do and going for it. The compliments must have been great too :)

I am still in bed finishing my book should get my lazy bum out of bed but it's so nice and warm! Think my mums coming to visit me today not seen her in about 2 months do that should be good :) x

New weigh in weight....8st 12.
Plan for today: muller light with pineapple for breakfast.
Tikka flavored chicken salad for lunch
Spag bol for dinner
Healthy extras..harvest morn cereal bars from aldi, less than 70 cals, semi skimmed milk for coffee
Plan to do shred or walk or both

Thats not a bad WI Deb seeing you've had a naughty weekend away & Im sure it will come off in no time with all the exercise & starting afresh on SW.
Are there any Syns in chicken tikka?
Is the mince extra lean & doing EE you will need to have a 1/3 of your plate superfree or have you put in loads of veg in the bolognese? You could always have a side salad
What are your syns for the day as you can have 5-15 per day......dont deprive yourself!
Are you only allowed 1 cereal bar from Aldi as you can have 2 alpen lights & they are 70 cals
Sorry, I hope you dont think Im being picky, just want to help!!!!! x

Hey Kim, no it wasn't too bad considering. Had fun at the time and now reality hits esp when dress shopping. Anyway, tryin to see beyond all the negativity!! The cereal bars you are allowed two. Had them as snack there and were not as nice as I remembered. The mince is if I remember lean so will need to syn it. I had added loads mushroom, onion, passata and big portion of frozen mixed veg at time of cooking and its been in freezer. Will measure my spaghetti with it for portion control but when I think of it all am not sure its enough cals..does or would this matter? Shouldn't be thinkin of cals but don't want to under eat.
How are you today?

Hey Kim, no it wasn't too bad considering. Had fun at the time and now reality hits esp when dress shopping. Anyway, tryin to see beyond all the negativity!! The cereal bars you are allowed two. Had them as snack there and were not as nice as I remembered. The mince is if I remember lean so will need to syn it. I had added loads mushroom, onion, passata and big portion of frozen mixed veg at time of cooking and its been in freezer. Will measure my spaghetti with it for portion control but when I think of it all am not sure its enough cals..does or would this matter? Shouldn't be thinkin of cals but don't want to under eat.
How are you today?

I tend to have 3oz of pasta which I find is plenty for my appetite. The only reason I weigh it is I dont want to waste any so I have 3oz & DH has 5oz.
The meals themselves are quite balanced & you really must get out of the mindset of counting calories as you'll only get yourself in a tizz & getting frustrated! Calories do not count or matter in SW, as some other clever person in SW Towers has worked it all out for us!!!!!!!
The only thing I would add is some extra fruit/veg as snacks if you get hungry. Do you always do EE?
Do you keep a paper diary? Even now I keep a diary on my laptop & write everything down religiously everyday & really helps to keep me focused.
Hope all of this helps....x

All info helps Kim honestly and I appreciate it. First time round I kept food diarys so going to start from today.
I dabbled with green days which I did enjoy so depending on what's in house am going to try plan night before. Am willing to spend my syns on food such as cous cous and salad cream etc rather than crisp and chocolate. Won't deprive myself but need to detach myself from eating it every night just because I can. Will look thru my mags and get some new food ideas.
Thanks again Mrs x

All info helps Kim honestly and I appreciate it. First time round I kept food diarys so going to start from today.
I dabbled with green days which I did enjoy so depending on what's in house am going to try plan night before. Am willing to spend my syns on food such as cous cous and salad cream etc rather than crisp and chocolate. Won't deprive myself but need to detach myself from eating it every night just because I can. Will look thru my mags and get some new food ideas.
Thanks again Mrs x

You're more than welcome, always here to help & please ask anytime x

I have a totally random question. Has anyone taken conception vitimins before? I started taking them last week to try and help the convieving along (we have been trying two years and my best mate having a baby has made us even more determained) and since saturday I have felt mega sick, on sunday i actually was sick. Any help?

Meal plan for today....Green

Breakfast
0% Greek Yogurt & berries

Lunch
Quorn burger in WM bap with red onion, tomato & Tom sauce

Dinner
WM Pasta & Veggies in a Phili sauce....onions, garlic, mushrooms, carrots & fine green beans

HexA
SS milk & Phili
LF cheese
HexB
WM roll
2 ryvitas

Syns
Quorn Burger = 0.5
1tbsp Tom sauce = 1
Choc Phili = 4

Snacks
Fruit

I have a totally random question. Has anyone taken conception vitimins before? I started taking them last week to try and help the convieving along (we have been trying two years and my best mate having a baby has made us even more determained) and since saturday I have felt mega sick, on sunday i actually was sick. Any help?

When DH & I were trying, naturally & through fertility treatment, I took the lot! Im racking my brain now as we had our last treatment about 6 years ago, but I researched & found the best ones.......if I can remember I'll let you know. Have either of you been tested? x

I wish you could quote more then one person on here easily... There's so much I want to reply to lol

Donna .....welcome & good luck with the shred. Everyone on here likes it except me lol!

Nikki ....ooooh check you out Mrs Gorgeous Knickers! Bet those comments made you feel sooo special & OH must be well proud of his chick!
Ha so not only are you gorgeous but clever as well! What do you want to do with the degree afterwards? X

Vicky....that's brilliant news about the Zumbathon its a shame I'm not closer or I would be there in my leotard lol! X

I don't know if I'd say I like the shred, it kills me doing it... but I do feel so much better in myself already and I'm only on day 4. I just really hope it tones me up as I desperately need it

Weigh in at 5 today, would love to finally be in the 8's but I'm not going to hope for it with me just starting the shred. I just want my weigh in over and done with only 6 hours to go... :/ Have to try and kill some time before then... weather isn't helping, I just want to sit inside and eat something stodgy.... going to have to venture out to pick little one up from nursery in a few minutes as well and the heavens have just opened..... great

lilprincessvic said:

When did you last ovulated? Is there any chance you could be pregnant now?

donna88 said:
I wish you could quote more then one person on here easily... There's so much I want to reply to lol

I don't know if I'd say I like the shred, it kills me doing it... but I do feel so much better in myself already and I'm only on day 4. I just really hope it tones me up as I desperately need it

Weigh in at 5 today, would love to finally be in the 8's but I'm not going to hope for it with me just starting the shred. I just want my weigh in over and done with only 6 hours to go... :/ Have to try and kill some time before then... weather isn't helping, I just want to sit inside and eat something stodgy.... going to have to venture out to pick little one up from nursery in a few minutes as well and the heavens have just opened..... great

Are you using a phone/computer? What phone do you have? It's easy with an iPhone someone explained it to me a few days ago.
If you using an iPhone I'll explain

Good luck with your WI....what weight do you want to get to eventually as I see you've reached you target weight?
I can tell you how to multi quote if your on a PC but not sure if you can do it if your on a phone as I cant do it on mine, but I think you can on an iphone!

When DH & I were trying, naturally & through fertility treatment, I took the lot! Im racking my brain now as we had our last treatment about 6 years ago, but I researched & found the best ones.......if I can remember I'll let you know. Have either of you been tested? x

Just going through it at the moment. Ive had my blood tests he just needs to do his bit in a cup but I was ovulating this last week so we werent wasting it lol.

When did you last ovulated? Is there any chance you could be pregnant now?
I doubt it, dont wanna get my hopes up, Im due on on Saturday x

Back